992 users online (149 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Dustin is now loading a new image onto the big screen showing an exterior view of the SUV with the front driver's-side door open. He explains that the scanner sometimes has trouble "reading" glass because of glare and other factors, and there are opaque patches on the windows of the car. As a result, he tells Evans, he "removed" the window glass from the vehicle. The interior of the car is now clearly visible. He then zooms the view in to the open front door, in which the interior is visible in detail.

The image of the vehicle now zooms into the back seat where Cooper's car seat was strapped in. The doll depicting Cooper is lifelike and the view of it is disturbing.

Evans shows photographs of the car as it actually appeared at the crime scene and compares them with the scanned image on the big screen, asserting that the scanned image is accurate down to rather minute details.

Rodriguez objects to the demonstration and asks that the jury be removed so the defense can get a look at what the next 3D scans will show. Evans argues that the defense has already seen the images, but Judge Staley Clark orders the jury removed.

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Peach View Post
    http://media.wix.com/ugd/943520_dea5...063c0bc78f.pdf

Ross's Indictment for the other eight charges
    Thanks Peach! Prior I had not clicked on the Murder Charge (my error no knowing the seperate charges).I guess the *8 charges on ea - confused me why they had spoke of the chgs against minors prior then the indictment March 2016. So he has 16 charges in total. I guessing these were after they did more investigation.

Hope4More told me prior thread that Kilgore had filed Motion iirc Jan 2016 or has objected saying the cellphone was illegally obtained or searched and CCPD admitted? Hope I am not misspeaking here. If so then all these could possible be from that look. JMHO I think that where they got to begin with. If that is so, those charges could very well be overturned if found guilty. Again jmho

https://ctsearch.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.com/Results

ross harris cobb county charges.jpg
    Last edited by arkansasmimi; 10-28-2016 at 10:03 AM.

Trial - Ross Harris #5

When my babies were in car seats I always placed the seat behind me to the left so I could see them with my rear view mirror. It seems like a bit of a carry on to put the seat on the middle of the back seat. It means you have to climb right in to fasten the baby in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Maisiebelle View Post
    When my babies were in car seats I always placed the seat behind me to the left so I could see them with my rear view mirror. It seems like a bit of a carry on to put the seat on the middle of the back seat. It means you have to climb right in to fasten the baby in.

I did too, but could you please translate from the Queen's tongue into American the meaning of "a bit of a carry on" ?
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.

I would always put the my child behind the driver seat. But in JH case he could of probably put Cooper on the passengers side so JH could have more leg room.

Car seats take up so much room. I had an infant carrier and a toddler car seat and there was no room left in my jetta in the back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    I did too, but could you please translate from the Queen's tongue into American the meaning of "a bit of a carry on" ?
    Lol! Sorry! It means something taking longer than it really should. Making your life more difficult than it needs to be

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
    Thanks Peach! Prior I had not clicked on the Murder Charge (my error no knowing the seperate charges).I guess the *8 charges on ea - confused me why they had spoke of the chgs against minors prior then the indictment March 2016. So he has 16 charges in total. I guessing these were after they did more investigation.

Hope4More told me prior thread that Kilgore had filed Motion iirc Jan 2016 or has objected saying the cellphone was illegally obtained or searched and CCPD admitted? Hope I am not misspeaking here. If so then all these could possible be from that look. JMHO I think that where they got to begin with. If that is so, those charges could very well be overturned if found guilty. Again jmho

We shall see how it all plays out. Ross giving LE his phone's password will probably be considered implied consent.

It has been admitted by all parties that the phone was searched before the warrant was finalized. The State is going to argue that Ross gave them permission to search his phone... if not he would not have given LE his password.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Dustin is now loading a new image onto the big screen showing an exterior view of the SUV with the front driver's-side door open. He explains that the scanner sometimes has trouble "reading" glass because of glare and other factors, and there are opaque patches on the windows of the car. As a result, he tells Evans, he "removed" the window glass from the vehicle. The interior of the car is now clearly visible. He then zooms the view in to the open front door, in which the interior is visible in detail.

The image of the vehicle now zooms into the back seat where Cooper's car seat was strapped in. The doll depicting Cooper is lifelike and the view of it is disturbing.

Evans shows photographs of the car as it actually appeared at the crime scene and compares them with the scanned image on the big screen, asserting that the scanned image is accurate down to rather minute details.
    Also, the taking out of the windows, glare, shadows and reflections manipulate the view that RH would have had. Not the same view as 6'2 RH would have had 6/18/14.
    Rodriguez objects to the demonstration and asks that the jury be removed so the defense can get a look at what the next 3D scans will show. Evans argues that the defense has already seen the images, but Judge Staley Clark orders the jury removed.
    I agree with Rodriguez, they changed the placement of the car seat 10/15/16 and 10/16/16 new scans. The prior ones that were seen by Def were from the incorrect placement of car seat by Grimstead wrong placement on 7/2/14. That was the State whole purpose of doing the new scans.

JudyBolton is offline In memory: My dear friend Martha Mickel, kidnapped & murdered by Curtis Tyner.
    Cooper's head is not above the top of the carseat, and the carseat is not angled down far enough for his head to be necessarily visible from the front seat.

And BTW, that seat looks not too small at all for Cooper if accurately represented.
    I thought we had proof that the seat was too small? It doen't matter how it looks, his measurements were outside of the parameters of the car seat limits. This is one of the few things we should be able to agree upon as it is a black and white fact.
    Judy ( posting only my opinion)

Cooper's head is not above the top of the carseat, and the carseat is not angled down far enough for his head to be necessarily visible from the front seat.

And BTW, that seat looks not too small at all for Cooper if accurately represented.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post

Kilgore filed a Motion to suppress ALL electronic evidence (12/2015), arguing all of it was fruit of the poisonous tree. Meaning, all electronic evidence was discovered as a result of LE illegally seizing RH's phone at the scene, and second, then searching it without a search warrant.

LE did search his phone before they had a SW, but Staley ruled the fact RH "willingly" gave up his password implied consent. As for whether or not the initial seizure of his phone was legal or not-- Staley's legal reasoning and citations in her 1/2016 denial) on the issue of illegal seizure seemed pretty solid to me, but I'm not an attorney.

The DT has objected each and every time any evidence is introduced that originated from electronics, or could only be known via the electronic searches. Preserving the whole issue for appeal (which doesn't make it an issue they'll win on).

BTW, I would provide a link to the motion and her ruling, but the only place I know the docs to be us on BK's subscription website.
    Last edited by Hope4More; 10-28-2016 at 10:16 AM.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Peach View Post
    We shall see how it all plays out. Ross giving LE his phone's password will probably be considered implied consent.

It has been admitted by all parties that the phone was searched before the warrant was finalized. The State is going to argue that Ross gave them permission to search his phone... if not he would not have given LE his password.
    RBBM

I'm no attorney, but it seems like common sense that if I give you the keys to my house, I can't then claim you broke in?

Agree 100%.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast