1052 users online (226 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.— The body of missing Muncie woman Angie Barlow was found on the northeast side of Indianapolis, the Marion County coroner confirms. A tip led investigators to a home in the 5300 block of East 43rd Street just after 1 p.m. on Tuesday where remains were found buried in the backyard. Forensic lab technicians and cadaver dogs responded to the scene, along with missing persons detectives.

Forensic anthropologists with the University of Indianapolis said the remains have been buried for at least several months.
    http://fox59.com/2017/06/21/remains-...-coroner-says/

RIP Angie

ok now why? its so seldom I get that question answered

So sad that this was the outcome...May her family find healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very saddened by to see Angie Barlow has been found deceased. I followed this case and researched it the best I could. I was hoping for a much better end than this. My question is, "Why?".
    My second question is, is the home owner recently moved into the residence, even though he had owned it for 2 years (slow renovations, is what he said). If LE is fine with that answer, I am fine with it, too. I might be a little suspicious of it, but it is what it is.

Now my next question is, is how did the person(s) know the house was empty? Do the POIs or person(s) know the owner? Also, when you bury someone in a location such as a person's backyard, then this points to more of a premeditated crime. Usually body dumps happen at the spur of the moment, with no forethought of where to bury a victim.

Needless to say, I hope justice is served, and that right quick. Peace to the Barlow family. This sucks.

I know this is not the same city, but in another case in Indiana, aleah beckerle, there were many abandoned homes in the town and she was found inside of one. neighbors of an area would know which houses are not occupied. perhaps the pers lives nearby, or has family or friends who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hounddog75 View Post
    I am very saddened by to see Angie Barlow has been found deceased. I followed this case and researched it the best I could. I was hoping for a much better end than this. My question is, "Why?".
    My second question is, is the home owner recently moved into the residence, even though he had owned it for 2 years (slow renovations, is what he said). If LE is fine with that answer, I am fine with it, too. I might be a little suspicious of it, but it is what it is.

Now my next question is, is how did the person(s) know the house was empty? Do the POIs or person(s) know the owner? Also, when you bury someone in a location such as a person's backyard, then this points to more of a premeditated crime. Usually body dumps happen at the spur of the moment, with no forethought of where to bury a victim.

Needless to say, I hope justice is served, and that right quick. Peace to the Barlow family. This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I know this is not the same city, but in another case in Indiana, aleah beckerle, there were many abandoned homes in the town and she was found inside of one. neighbors of an area would know which houses are not occupied. perhaps the pers lives nearby, or has family or friends who do.

That is a very valid point. I have wondered if the POIs or the person(s) who committed this crime, had prior knowledge of the homes in this area or could be from this area, and know the neighborhood quite well. It makes me wonder. But I have faith, though, that LE is firm and determined to solve this case. Justice never sleeps.

Angie Barlow’s parents visit scene where daughter’s body was found

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — On Monday afternoon, Stephen and Christina Kramer walked through a wooded area near 42nd Street and Emerson Avenue.

The couple gripped each other; they clutched a cross and other items in their arms. The two walked slowly, as they reluctantly approached an empty, shallow grave.
    Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department has yet to make an arrest in her case. On Monday, Barlow’s parents wanted to go back to the scene where their daughter was buried.

“While everyone else was enjoying Thanksgiving and Christmas — whoever did this was celebrating with their families — she lay in a pile of dirt with a hole in the ground. That is unforgivable. How do you sleep at night? You are a monster,” said Christian Kramer.

On Monday, the Marion County coroner released Barlow’s body to her parents. The couple spent most of the day making funeral arrangements for this Saturday. Kramer is planning to have the funeral in Muncie; however, she hasn’t found a venue large enough to have the services.
    http://wishtv.com/2017/06/26/angie-b...ody-was-found/

Saw this tonight. #justiceforangie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

According to the "Justice for Angie" FB page, Angie's story will be on Crime Watch Daily in the next couple of weeks.

A fair amount of previously unreleased info here:

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/10/...-months-later/

since this police officer names two POI can we sleuth them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Apricot View Post
    A fair amount of previously unreleased info here:

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/10/...-months-later/

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    since this police officer names two POI can we sleuth them now?
    YES!!! I mean, hopefully... going to tag a mod now, because this family needs some help.

Bump please

Part 3
    JMO

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast