Found Deceased NC - Gloria Smith, 61, Greensboro, 7 Oct 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Greensboro police ask for help finding missing woman
5813ab758c5fb.image.jpg

Gloria Smith, 61, of 1506 Plymouth St., was last seen on Oct. 7, according to a police news release.
She reportedly was going to a store on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, but did not return.
Her husband reported her missing Wednesday.
http://www.greensboro.com/news/gree...cle_e9ba7158-dc55-5894-975f-3a1108ec836d.html

Oct 7 was a Friday. Husband reported her missing Wednesday. Why wait so long?

May Peter Thomas rest in peace.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

May Peter Thomas rest in peace.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Wait. When did he pass. I knew he was up in years. 💔 (heartbroken)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Can someone fill me in, what is the connection between Gloria Smith and Peter Thomas? Thank you :)

Can someone fill me in, what is the connection between Gloria Smith and Peter Thomas? Thank you :)
Sorry...there is none I should have posted Off Topic.

I didn't think the discussion would continue as I did try to redirect back to Gloria Smith.

again, I apologize.

The car that Gloria Smith may be traveling in a Cadillac DTS with N.C. registration number DFD 6721. The car has a Vietnam veteran hat and a Dallas Cowboys hat in the rear window.

c10785dc41ae35cb8f8b74d5f62edf40.jpg

Sorry...there is none I should have posted Off Topic.

I didn't think the discussion would continue as I did try to redirect back to Gloria Smith.

again, I apologize.

No need to apologize :) Thank you for explaining.

This wound have been just before hurricane Matthew, but Greensboro is more inland (west of Raleigh) and I haven't heard of much issues with flooding much further west the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill greater metro area. Granted, we did get hit with some heavy rains in the RDU, but off the top of my head I don't recall anything significant being reported that far west. That being said, anything is possible, as we all know.

Am I reading that right?!?! She went missing on 10/7 but wasn't reported until the 26?!?!?!?

Am I reading that right?!?! She went missing on 10/7 but wasn't reported until the 26?!?!?!?
Yep. Those are the dates.
I don't know why the delay in reporting. I have thoughts.
I don't know what store or what time she left to go??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u