Michael Jackson's new song

SPEAKING OF FAKE MARRIAGE, MICHAEL JACKSON iS BACK IN THE NEWS: Michael Jackson will come back to the United States, but it's unlikely he'll live here again, his father says.

The thunderous applause you hear rolling up the coast is the collective reaction of Southern Californian parents.

"He'll come back to visit, but not to stay, not to live," Joseph Jackson told the Associated Press in a recent interview.

Won't that make things kind of complicated the next time he gets arrested? Not to mention all those poor process servers with no travel budget.

Joe Jackson said Michael, who was acquitted in June of child molestation, has received lots of threats in the United States. The superstar now lives in Bahrain, and his lawyers have said that he no longer considers his Neverland Ranch in California his home.

"They didn't treat him right here. I know if I was him, I wouldn't come back," his father said.

Yeah, America has a lot of nerve, acquitting him and all.

The elder Jackson said he expects Michael to return to his music career, which is too bad, as many of us saw a big future for Michael in bricklaying or automotive repair. Joe said he hopes it will include a reunion with his brothers. "I'm trying to motivate them to go ahead and do this record," he said of his other sons. "They want to do it, but they're too slow. They'd rather do it with Michael."

Jackson is allegedly working on a charity single for hurricane relief with stars such as R. Kelly and Snoop Dogg. The world continues to hold its breath.http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld...ng/13130205.htm
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Rocky said:
I've heard Michael has produced a new song that is going to go towards Katrina relief, has anyone heard any details about it yet?
I am still waiting to hear the song he promised to do for Tsunami relief

I didn't know Santa was Dutch, do you think he's loading up a lot of coal this year for ol Sloot?

Rocky said:
I didn't know Santa was Dutch, do you think he's loading up a lot of coal this year for ol Sloot?
Maybe, that who family deserves nothing but coal :razz:

I love to watch Las Vegas on NBC on Monday night. The previews for upcoming episodes has a teaser about "look who's coming to Vegas". They show footage of the back of a person who looks soooo like MJ and his hand,foot movements. I hope to goodness that they haven't filmed anything with the real MJ. IF they have I think I'll have to stop watching one of my favorite shows.

That Josh Dehamel is sooooo sooooo .....well......easy to look at!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back