It makes me smile knowing Scott Peterson

popsicle toes

Reaction score
is where he belongs. Bravo,,tomorrow will be the 1 year anniversary of his conviction. That makes me smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And for the "others" here ya go::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: It's funny that they don't mention anything about this event

Gabby and I were talking about this earlier today, it has been one year to the day he was found guilty.

I remember rushing home from the office to see the verdict.

My daughter and I lit candles for Laci and Conner and as the verdict was about to be read we sat and held hands.

When they polled the Jury and they said Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty etc.. we started chanting along with ever charge read. I was a wonderful moment and then I partied all evening with the fine people here at WS.

Thanks popsicle toes for starting this thread. :blowkiss:

Casshew said:
Gabby and I were talking about this earlier today, it has been one year to the day he was found guilty.

I remember rushing home from the office to see the verdict.

My daughter and I lit candles for Laci and Conner and as the verdict was about to be read we sat and held hands.

When they polled the Jury and they said Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty etc.. we started chanting along with ever charge read. I was a wonderful moment and then I partied all evening with the fine people here at WS.

Thanks popsicle toes for starting this thread. :blowkiss:

Your'e welcome Casshew. It's hard to believe it's been 1 year and it's even harder for me to believe that I still harbor this disguse with the whole Peterson clan. I read an old post you sent regarding Ma/Pa Peterson and why they are the scum of the Earth. Sorry can't remember exactly,,but I had to admit your post was everything I was thinking at that time and even now.

popsicle toes said:
I read an old post you sent regarding Ma/Pa Peterson and why they are the scum of the Earth. Sorry can't remember exactly,,but I had to admit your post was everything I was thinking at that time and even now.
Oh, that was the night Tybee archieved all the Peterson forum - she gave us 10 minutes to make our last posts... and that was mine :D

Casshew said:
Oh, that was the night Tybee archieved all the Peterson forum - she gave us 10 minutes to make our last posts... and that was mine :D
So that was a last tag ..right? Good job.. So do you know of any good forums that one can discuss the Peterson case? Seems there'r getting hard to find.

Thanks, Cass. That was an interesting read. It seems Ma & Pa still don't get it.

popsicle toes said:
So that was a last tag ..right? Good job.. So do you know of any good forums that one can discuss the Peterson case? Seems there'r getting hard to find.
There is a thread in the Parking Lot - you can discuss the Peterson's to your hearts content there. :)

But I agreed with the forum admin when they archived the forum - the crime was solved, the murderer punished, Laci's family recieved justice.

popsicle toes said:
To popsicle toes & anyone else who may be interested!

There is a forum set up by some WS members who still wish to discuss the case.
Come on over & join us!

The Link is http://p105.ezboard.com/bscottpetersonisguilty

popsicle toes said:
is where he belongs. Bravo,,tomorrow will be the 1 year anniversary of his conviction. That makes me smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And for the "others" here ya go::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: It's funny that they don't mention anything about this event
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. Seems like last week! I was working late when Court TV announced a verdict had been reached (I think it was about 8.30 pm UK time) and straight after work I went out for a meal with my boyfriend. I couldn't relax, I was desperate to know! As soon as we got home I switched on my computer and the first thing I saw was the word GUILTY...and now he's rotting away in prison. Good to know he can't hurt any more women and children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back