Identified! NE - Omaha, Body found in Zorinsky Lake, Oct'16 - Brad Gladwell

Snick1946

Reaction score
http://www.kmtv.com/news/local-news/body-found-in-zorinsky-lake-worries-joggers

This is a first for me. The first time a possible murder has taken place where I live. Our home is a few blocks from where the body was recovered. Not sure if this is in the video but there was a report unconfirmed that when recovered it was weighted down.

We have lived in this area twenty years. This has always been a popular place to jog, hike and enjoy. The past couple of years there have been a number of incidents ranging from robberies, car break ins and sexual assault attempts. May turn out to be nothing special, perhaps a suicide. But to me this is just mind blowing.

Wow. Hope we get an update soon. I'm assuming a name has not been released, due to family members not notified at this time.

http://www.kmtv.com/news/local-news/body-found-in-zorinsky-lake-worries-joggers

This is a first for me. The first time a possible murder has taken place where I live. Our home is a few blocks from where the body was recovered. Not sure if this is in the video but there was a report unconfirmed that when recovered it was weighted down.

We have lived in this area twenty years. This has always been a popular place to jog, hike and enjoy. The past couple of years there have been a number of incidents ranging from robberies, car break ins and sexual assault attempts. May turn out to be nothing special, perhaps a suicide. But to me this is just mind blowing.
I know the feeling. While there've now been several, each never loses that first shock sense of immediacy, of the life-world gone amok.

The only update in the Omaha paper, is that the person was a female wearing jogging clothes. No other info has been released.

Sunday when I posted the body of a woman had been pulled out of the lake, that is what the article said! Today I looked for updates, and reports are now saying this person is a 48 year old male, Omaha resident Brad Gladwell. They are saying there was no foul play involved. He was due in court in late Nov on chgs of trying to have sex with a minor. He was arrested because he responded by computer to an ad a policeman had placed.

No updates that I could find. LE may be thinking this was a suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back