810 users online (89 members and 721 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Hi! I'm Traci. I'm in Tennessee. I'm a real estate/corporate paralegal. I'm looking for information on Elizabeth Diane Vaughn who disappeared in 1992. I'm looking to see if the only suspect in the case, her soon to be ex-husband, is the cause of her disappearance or if her disappearance could be related to the Red Head Murders. We have two missing women in my county who disappeared within the time frame that the serial killer was active, but so far they haven't been connected. I know Diane's brother and they have long suspected her husband as the #1 suspect but have found no remains and no connection to him to her disappearance other than circumstantial information.

http://www.sumnersheriff.com/open-case-files

Quote Originally Posted by Tnt43 View Post
    Hi! I'm Traci. I'm in Tennessee. I'm a real estate/corporate paralegal. I'm looking for information on Elizabeth Diane Vaughn who disappeared in 1992. I'm looking to see if the only suspect in the case, her soon to be ex-husband, is the cause of her disappearance or if her disappearance could be related to the Red Head Murders. We have two missing women in my county who disappeared within the time frame that the serial killer was active, but so far they haven't been connected. I know Diane's brother and they have long suspected her husband as the #1 suspect but have found no remains and no connection to him to her disappearance other than circumstantial information.

http://www.sumnersheriff.com/open-case-files
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?348451-Elizabeth-%93Diane%94-Vaughn-28-Hendersonville-TN-18-June-1992&p=13605021#post13605021
    Elizabeth “Diane” Vaughn, 28, Hendersonville, TN, 18 June 1992

Hello everyone!

I'm a 20-something part-time college student studying to be a medical office assistant. I have a Bachelor's in Social Work under my belt but I believe learning should never stop.

I've always being interested in watching CSI-type shows, real or fake. After visiting this site a few months ago, I decided to finally join.

Hi. I'm new here. I'm drawn to a 19 year cold case, Belinda Peisley from Katoomba. I'm a volunteer researcher in Family abuse and violence. Currently working a really exciting project that I hope will solidify my future. It's been a tough two decades, 5 kids, two unhealthy relationships, educational hurdles and other issues. I've come 360, it's taken 10 years, I've found some unexpected passions, this is one. I'm great believer of personal responsibility, just own it. I'm hoping to find and obtain decent info that helps this stalled, I believe, investigation.
    My interest in this case is I was raised in the mountains, I went to school with some of the players, person's of interest. Two boys need to know what happened to their mum. I think, most are parents now. We need to appeal to that, only need one good witness to break. Tho understanding as much as I do, it also has potential to push into a 'lash out' response vs truth revealing. Thankyou for having me.

Quote Originally Posted by Abster View Post
    Hi. I'm new here. I'm drawn to a 19 year cold case, Belinda Peisley from Katoomba. I'm a volunteer researcher in Family abuse and violence. Currently working a really exciting project that I hope will solidify my future. It's been a tough two decades, 5 kids, two unhealthy relationships, educational hurdles and other issues. I've come 360, it's taken 10 years, I've found some unexpected passions, this is one. I'm great believer of personal responsibility, just own it. I'm hoping to find and obtain decent info that helps this stalled, I believe, investigation.
    My interest in this case is I was raised in the mountains, I went to school with some of the players, person's of interest. Two boys need to know what happened to their mum. I think, most are parents now. We need to appeal to that, only need one good witness to break. Tho understanding as much as I do, it also has potential to push into a 'lash out' response vs truth revealing. Thankyou for having me.
    Welcome to Ws Abster!
    This is the thread for Belinda Peisley
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?223638-Australia-Belinda-Peisley-19-Katoomba-NSW-16-Sept-1998&p=12835310&highlight=Belinda+Peisley#post1283 5310
    Australia - Belinda Peisley, 19, Katoomba, NSW, 16 Sept 1998

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23