1061 users online (208 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KS - Three people found slain at rural Harvey County home, 30 Oct 2016 *Arrests*

Triple murder investigation continues in Harvey County

Harvey County Sheriff T Walton says the investigation into a triple murder continues.

So far, no suspects have been identified, but Sheriff Walton says he does not believe there is any danger to the public. Sheriff Walton says they have ruled out the case being a murder-suicide. He also says there were no apparent signs of struggle.

Officers were able to locate a vehicle and the driver they said could be connected with the case, but that did not lead them to a suspect. Sheriff Walton says there is a relationship between that driver and one of the victims.

Spent the night reviewing the crime scene and following up on leads.

Sheriff Walton would not identify those who were killed, but offered his condolences to the families.

He says all three victims died of gunshot wounds.

Sheriff Walton said this was not a random act, they believe the three people were targeted.

An 18-month-old who was found crying inside the home was completely unharmed and is now in the custody of relatives.
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Mul...399248331.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

What the what!!! Poor little baby.

Condolences to family of deceased

Hesston is about 37 miles N-NW of Wichita; the crime scene is a bit west of there..

Another innocent little baby is an orphan. I hope they catch this maggot soon...
    Prayers to family members.

Travis Street, 33, Angela Graves, 37, and Richard Prouty, 52, are the names of the victims. Travis and Angela lived in rural Moundridge, Richard was from Newton

Man sought in Harvey County triple-homicide

The Johnson County Sheriff's Office has released a "be on the lookout" order for Jereme Lee Nelson in connection with the triple-murder in Harvey County last weekend.

According to a flier being distributed by law enforcement, Nelson should be considered armed and dangerous.

He has warrants in both Butler and Sedgwick Counties.

Nelson is 34 years old, 5'8" tall, around 200 lbs with brown hair and blue eyes. His last known address is listed in the 2100 block of Loomis Street in Augusta.

The flier states he could be driving one of two vehicles. The first is a cream colored Lincoln MKZ with Kansas plate 670-HHJ, The other is a cream-colored 2005 Cadillac Escalade with Texas plate SKZ-229.
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/She...399669241.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Warrants issued for man, woman accused in Harvey County triple homicide

The sheriff's office said in a Facebook post that Jereme Nelson, 34, and Myrta Rangel are sought in connection to Sunday's murders. The warrants are for capital murder, first-degree murder of Travis Street, first-degree murder of Angela Graves, and first-degree murder of Richard Prouty.
    http://www.kake.com/story/33621732/w...riple-homicide
    - Audrey Hepburn

Another article at www.salinapost.com

Interesting article with two videos at www.Kansas.com.

Two news articles with updates. KSN-TV>2016/11/03
    poncacitynews.com>Murder-Suspect-Sp...

Update article at www.ledger newspaper.net

No updates as of 9a today.

New article at www.salinapost.com

Nothing new...

Suspects arrested in Harvey County triple homicide

Harvey County Sheriff Chad Gray posted to the department's official Facebook page that Myrta Rangel and Jereme Nelson were arrested on their warrants and are "on American soil awaiting extradition back to Kansas."

No other details were released.
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/She...399669241.html
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast