Free College Tuition for all Students

SadieMae

Former Member
Reaction score
This looks like a wonderful opportunity for all of the high school kids there, gives them a sense of hope. It's amazing what can happen to a child when they know they can have a decent future and not just exist. I hope other cities will watch this program and try to do the same.

fran

What a wonderful dontation and what a wonderful chance for these high school students.

What an ingenious idea!!! :D :woohoo:

Kudos to the benefactors in Kalamazoo. :)

With this "big news" - their population - and property values - are about to skyrocket!

Hope more communities jump on this bandwagon - everyone benefits .. can't beat that! :)

13th Juror

There was video shown on MSNBC, and I cried watching the students and parents crying. One teary mother said she kept praying for a way to send her daughter to college. One student said it was great relief to not have to worry about working for money to get through school, but to use her efforts to concentrate on her education. I think it's unbelievable for so many to have a chance to make their lives better. I had to drop out of college after my first year because my family just didn't have the money. It was 15years later that I was able to return to finish my degree.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back