Darlie: TNC Oct. 2005 Playmate of Month!

HeartofTexas

Reaction score
Don't know how we missed this ladies, but here it is! LOL! Our Little Miss (voluptuous) Darlie was voted TNC's Playmate of the Month for October, 2005, by 769 TNC members. Note: TNC stands for "The New Criminologists" whose url is out of England.

Darlie Lynn Routier… October Playmate of the Month

I haven't yet read the accompanying article critiquing her crimes, but so far it seems like a spoof. I thought it would at least give us a laugh and maybe some new food for thought.

Delicious Darlie’, who, of course, is as innocent as they come, has thousands of admirers from around the world, but this should not prevent any tenacious, hot-blooded male, from putting pen to paper to write to our Play/Cellmate of the month.

Well, because of the massive vote for Darlie, TNC feels obliged to present a full-length paper on the Routier homicides. And tis truly a real whodunit of classical, mind-bending proportions.
Here's the url for the above article:

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=545547562

And here's the url for the article analyzing her crimes which I haven't yet read:

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/article.asp?aid=-1750174611

The referenced article was pretty good but didn't offer any new evidence, obviously. It did offer some good opinions, though. Unfortunately, you have to register to read it.

Here's their final summation:

If there was a motive, and as cold, dispassionate and brutal as this may seem, I believe that Darlie Routier killed her two sons, and then self-mutilated herself to gain sympathy and attention as her materialistic world collapsed in ruins.

The murders were premeditated and the intruder scenario was hastily invented giving little thought to careful planning as has been proven. In all that followed the stabbings we can picture a cold-blooded, calculating woman carefully rearranging her home, being careful not to damage the materialistic items she held so dear to her heart: she could easily destroy her sons’ lives, but not a spot of blood dare contaminate the sofa upon which she slept or contaminate the flashy jewellery she wore.

HeartofTexas said:
The referenced article was pretty good but didn't offer any new evidence, obviously. It did offer some good opinions, though. Unfortunately, you have to register to read it.

Here's their final summation:
I hope Darlie is not the person he describes, but I have to accept that she might be. If she is, and if she got another trial, would she be smart enough to play it safe (confess for life sentence or less) or would she hold out AGAIN for an acquittal (that I really don't see happening without awfully strong evidence proving the state is wrong)? Is "calculating" a symptom of shrewdness or blind idiocy?

I don't think Darlie's false sense of pride would ever allow her to admit guilt in killing her boys. That's JMHO. Remember that pride goeth before the fall... and in Darlie's case I definitely think that's true. And I think calculating and shrewd are pretty much in the same boat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back