1236 users online (222 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    I think there is some truth to some of his "jokes" in his reviews.

I think some of the items were used to help keep the girl alive in the shed. Like the food container that is meant for an animal. He probably filled that up and left it out for her in the shed and told her if she gets hungry to just use the container to get more food.

Same with the heater charger. For the electrical voltmeter. I have some scary thoughts that he may have tortured her with some sort of electrical connections.

Checking out Night vision goggles? He was a creeper for sure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/

Just to update in case someone had not heard.

Cadaver dogs searched the property and did alert in several areas. As of last night it appeared that hadnt been investigated, but the Sherrif said they would be brining in their equipment to do so.

The sherriff stressed that he does not know what the cadaver dogs alerted to.

You can watch the video here:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/336...spartanburg-co

In this Twitter video he appears to be a "good guy." Nice home, BMW sportscar and thriving business. However, my mother worked for CPS and there were always children being pulled out of beautiful homes in good neighborhoods for allegations of sexual abuse and others type of abuses. So I learned early on that because someone has a nice home in good neighborhood doesn't mean anything. I adopted the saying "pretty house, ugly inside." Here is the link.
    Last edited by carmenugt; 11-04-2016 at 09:37 AM. Reason: spelling
    Every truth has two sides; it is as well to look at both, before we commit ourselves to either.

Aesop

Police update this morning:

About half of the 100 acres has been searched, cadavers have been in and alerted in some places

Charlie's car was found hidden "in a ravine" - would that be the same one he has been filling in?

About 5 minutes in he discusses the FB page and says something about "there were 9", what was that about?

Interesting video.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/clip/1287...oodruff-search

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by alicebk View Post
    ....the reviews for the pet feeder and the locks.... and the thing that's "blacker than his soul"......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chilling. Also all the medical stuff, first aid pouches, blood clotting sponge

Seems to like buying songs just for the cover if its got a ladies butt on it too.

I saw he was in a 'mancave' group on FB.

It's almost like he's trying too hard to be a 'mans man'

FB photo looks like an 80's yuppy

I can see why he was considered to be a narcissist in that evaluation when he was a teen. He's full of it

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lava View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R8P..._=glimp_1rv_cl

"solid locks.. have 5 on a shipping container.. wont stop them.. but sure will slow them down til they are too old to care"
    That is so sick.

I apologize if this has already been posted.

http://grnol.co/2evdVwH

This article mentions that cadaver dogs did alert them at several different locations on the property yesterday and they are now using equipment to determine why the dogs alerted them to those locations.

✌️

This was left as a comment on TKs lat fb post:

"My friend's daughter and her bf went missing several months ago in Spartanburg County, cops think they just ran and never really looked into it, my friend knows her daughter and know she would never run away (leaving her 5 year son) and not contact anyone for almost a year, not say this SICKO had anything to do with these two disappearances, but it wouldn't surprise me"

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lava View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R8P..._=glimp_1rv_cl

"solid locks.. have 5 on a shipping container.. wont stop them.. but sure will slow them down til they are too old to care"
    You have GOT to be kidding! I'm seriously worried about what LE might find when they follow his breadcrumbs.

✌️

Every truth has two sides; it is as well to look at both, before we commit ourselves to either.

Aesop

Quote Originally Posted by NewMama View Post
    His Amazon profile - includes reviews.

Seeing the reviews for gifts for the (ex) GF's daughter makes my skin crawl. I hope he didn't do anything to her.

Quote Originally Posted by cujenn81 View Post
    You have GOT to be kidding! I'm seriously worried about what LE might find when they follow his breadcrumbs.

Me too. This is a true life horror movie! I'm praying for KB!!
    Last edited by sillybilly; 11-06-2016 at 06:08 PM. Reason: redact victim name

My husband, who rolls his eyes anytime I mention a WS case jokingly, called to ask if had heard about KB. After filling him in, his only comments were he wishes her the best and why didn't the police ping the phones quicker? He went on and on about it, and not knowing many details, asked why didn't they check this guy out sooner if people knew she worked for him. So, I know the families are asking for privacy now, but didn't KB's mom state at one point that her only contact with LE was email? Maybe I'm mixing up cases, but wonder if this will change the way cell phones' pings are handled in the future. Two months in this heat is unacceptable, not to mention whatever else she went through.
    Last edited by sillybilly; 11-06-2016 at 06:08 PM. Reason: redact victim name

Quote Originally Posted by cujenn81 View Post

He needs to be put at the top of the list for #1 suspect in any other disappearances in the area

I hope LE searches that 100 acres very carefully. Since he was getting away with the container being there then other bodies or victims could be in same location.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMama View Post
    His Amazon profile - includes reviews.

Some highlights...had to stop because my phone doesn't like the site. It kept starting over every time I looked at a review.

Lots of tactical gear and sniper information.

He owns 3 sniper scopes.

January 14, 2015 Padlocks
    "Now my locks have locks...place is hotel california now."

Talks about a girlfriend. Bought a purse.
    Perfume Vanderbilt "she smells good."

September 13 and 15, 2014
    Monster High books, doll
    "Girlfriend s kid wanted it..parts of it were all over the place next day..."

"kid liked it."

Buys songs so the pic on the album (usually women's asses) shows up on his dashboard in car.

September 13, 2014 Padlocks
    solid locks...have 5 on a shipping container..wont stop them..but sure will slow them down til they are too old to care."

September 13, 2014 Entrenching Shovel
    "keep it in car for when you have to hide the bodies and you left the full size shovel at home.....does not come with midget, which would have been nice."

September 13, 2014 Knife
    "havnet stabbed anyone yet.....yet.....but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality tool like this..."

A large camouflage tarp to put on car in woods.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast