595 users online (58 members and 537 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LayzeeDayzee View Post
    I see a couple of items he previously purchased and left reviews on (Sept 2014) were for "Monster High" DVDS......and his reviews were "kid liked it." So he has a kid?

ETA: correction. Further down his list of reviews he purchased a Monster High Doll and commented that his "girlfriend's kid loved it" so guess that's who he was referring to. I'd love to hear what former girlfriends have to say about him.
    The most chilling review is the knife.

me reviewed a product.
    Sep 13, 2014

This review is from: SOG Pentagon Fixed Blade S14-N - Satin Polished Dual Edged 5" AUS-8 Blade , Rubber Handle, Nylon Sheath (Tools & Home Improvement)
    havnet stabbed anyone yet...... yet.... but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality

Quote Originally Posted by alicebk View Post
    probably his partner's kid he mentioned in the toy reviews?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    edit: saw your edit! i wonder so much about his ex...

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    YES PLEASE, SKIBS!!
    Ok, let me get food cos I've not had breakfast yet......and the cats are all looking at me funny cos I haven't fed them yet either...

Then I'm on it. Please post locations if you have them handy. TIA

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Is there a case map?

Are we going to want a JDW type potential victim map?
    That would be awesome!! :-)

Are we allowed to post all email addresses found associated with him?...one sticks out to me as I have seen a lot of interaction on his facebook with a lady with the last name in the email address.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He had a Hi5 page but it comes up account cancelled. His photo still shows.

Here is his Flickr (nothing really on it)
    https://www.flickr.com/people/41185489@N07

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Ok, let me get food cos I've not had breakfast yet......and the cats are all looking at me funny cos I haven't fed them yet either...

Then I'm on it. Please post locations if you have them handy. TIA
    It's 2:30pm, the sun's going to set in 2 hours! Breakfast indeed!

Ok this is creepy. Found his pandora profile...can't figure out how to link it here. Here's a screenshot. 3 weeks ago he was listening to lullabys.

Edited: sorry just someone with username...they were active 2m ago. So def not him!

Quote Originally Posted by mrseeker View Post
    There was a book years ago called "gift of fear". its an interesting read. kind of what you just described. I am glad you listened to that inner voice. Nobody understands the body language of a human better than a human. we just often tell ourselves, oh don't be silly. well be silly and listen. This case seems headed for possible high body count. Maybe we should start a thread dedicated to this "kidnapper." we might want to track his movements and missing people.
    This is a great book! It definitely is better to be perceived as overly worried or silly than for something bad to happen. We definitely do have these instincts for a reason and we should trust them more than we trust that other people are going to do the right thing!!! Good post.
    Love never fails.

<modsnip>
    He has about 6 different email address, and one with the last name of the woman who had been commenting on his page frequently.

Last edited by Greater Than; 11-04-2016 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Removed quoted post

Has anyone else noticed in his Amazon reviews that he also bought a book called Emergency War Surgery? Basically a survivalist's field guide for doing surgery out in the middle of nowhere. Made my blood freeze when I saw it. I immediately thought of the movie Hostel.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/..._=glimp_1rv_cl

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Lauranyc83 View Post
    He has about 6 different email address, and one with the last name of the woman who had been commenting on his page frequently.

thank you wow

On his Amazon reviews, Sep 13, 2014, he talks about shipping containers again:

"works great.. also if someone talks back.. go old school on them by putting this in a sock and beating them.. they will not appreciate the hardened steel like you will... works great on shipping containers"

There is a woman listed as missing a week later from an area 2 hours away, maybe related?

So scary that this guy was a realtor! He had access to many potential victims at any given time. Just another reminder to vet anyone you're dealing with, and don't go look at homes alone. Always have something to protect yourself. This really gives me the creeps. I think the cops may find a LOT more than they expect when they start checking out his properties.

Quote Originally Posted by LayzeeDayzee View Post
    I see a couple of items he previously purchased and left reviews on (Sept 2014) were for "Monster High" DVDS......and his reviews were "kid liked it." So he has a kid?

ETA: correction. Further down his list of reviews he purchased a Monster High Doll and commented that his "girlfriend's kid loved it" so guess that's who he was referring to. I'd love to hear what former girlfriends have to say about him.
    Or another woman he kidnapped along with her child or a child (or children) birthed on his property by a woman (or women) he kidnapped. I think anything is possible at this point. I suspect he's gotten away with kidnapping, sexual assault, torture and murder for many years now. MOO.
    Last edited by Coquette; 11-04-2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: More details
    Darling, it is only my opinion, after all.

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast