733 users online (71 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry School Bus Stop is in Front Sex Offendender's Home?

The following news story enrages me. I don't understand what the school district needs to re-think. The school bus stop in in front of a registered sex offenders home, and the have to re-evaluate moving it to another location? WHAT is there to think about! Did anyone post "educated fools" on the funny sayings thread?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/5303107/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    The following news story enrages me. I don't understand what the school district needs to re-think. The school bus stop in in front of a registered sex offenders home, and the have to re-evaluate moving it to another location? WHAT is there to think about! Did anyone post "educated fools" on the funny sayings thread?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/5303107/detail.html
    Absolutely unbelievable! I second your sentiment - "What is there to think about?!?!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Especially for this area. Rochester Hills is rather a well-to-do area (not that it matters).

I wonder how many kids will be missing from that bus this coming Monday?

The parents and community need to do something... Picket the stop - march up and down in front of the guys house. Put up signs

Michigan Public Sex Offender Registry http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm

Type in zip code 48307 - When that screen comes up the offender is the 7th listing down - #13643557 - (997 River Mist Street). Offense #750.145C2 - "Child Sexually Abusive Activity". You can click to view his picture.

I hope they change the bus stop so this guy doesn't have the ability to watch the children daily!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    Michigan Public Sex Offender Registry http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm

Type in zip code 48307 - When that screen comes up the offender is the 7th listing down - #13643557 - (997 River Mist Street). Offense #750.145C2 - "Child Sexually Abusive Activity". You can click to view his picture.

I hope they change the bus stop so this guy doesn't have the ability to watch the children daily!
    My Gawd!! Not only is he a sex offender, but a CHILD SEXUAL ABUSER!!! I wonder how long he has lived there, and how long the bus has been stopping in FRONT of his house? If I were a parent there I'd be more than just a *little* upset.

BTW: I used to live on border between Auburn Hills and Rochester Hills and it is nice area. Youngest son was born at Crittendon Hosp.

I heard on the news this evening that they have changed the bus route stops.

They do not check the offender list when making the routes.

Perhaps now they will...

i have a brilliant idea. we can arrange it so a young girl goes up to his house, and says, "hey mister... my mom and dad leave me alone all the time, and they never come to meet me at the bustop. would you please walk me to the bus?" and when he does (the bus driver will be watching them), and she's on the bus, & the guy turns to walk back to his house,,, OOPS! --- OH NO, must have let the emergency brake off for a sec... but hey officers, it was an accident- i didn't see that guy walk in front of the bus! really, i didn't...