SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
An Anderson couple has been reported missing by friends and family members, who say the 30-year-old woman and her boyfriend have not been seen or heard from since Aug. 31.

KB’s close friend told police that she had dinner with B on Aug. 29 at her apartment in Anderson Crossing Apartments. She said she spoke to B the next day, but after a text on the morning of Aug. 31, all communication ceased. The woman said B’s boyfriend, 32-year-old Charles Carver, was also missing.

attachment.php

http://www.wyff4.com/article/still-no-leads-in-disappearance-of-upstate-couple-1/7024319

Woman missing since August found 'chained like a dog,' sheriff says

12402768_G.jpg

link

A woman reported missing in August along with her boyfriend has been found held captive "chained like a dog" since her disappearance, the sheriff said, and a registered sex offender has been arrested in connection with the investigation.

KB, 30, and Charlie Carver, 32, of Anderson County, were reported missing Aug. 31.

Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright said deputies found B Thursday morning on a property on Wofford Road in Spartanburg County where she had been held against her will.

Deputies were searching the property when they heard B banging from inside a metal storage container. Wright said that information from a sex crime investigator led them to the property.

-----------------------------------

The man accused of chaining a woman in a storage container for weeks had a violent past and was "preoccupied with sexual content" from a young age, according to details emerging as investigators search his rural property for bodies.

Teams digging on the property found one body Friday and feared there could be more.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-south-carolina-abduction-20161105-story.html

The 45-year-old at the center of that investigation, Todd Christopher Kohlhepp, stood with his hands clasped behind his back as he was arraigned Friday on a charge of kidnapping KB, 30.

[...]

Authorities are not prepared to say whether the body buried in a shallow grave on the property near Woodruff is that of Carver or someone else. Nor have authorities determined whether the individual had been shot, Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright said at a late-afternoon press conference.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...own-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/

Neighbors Relieved Todd Kohlhepp in Custody

How did SC RSO Get Real Estate License

11-5-16 Body Found on South Carolina Property Identified as Charles Carver

11-5-16 VIDEO UPDATE RE 2003 SUPERBIKE MURDER

Media Links - No Discussion

Case Map via Skibaboo

1986 Maricopa County Psychological Evaluation
1987 Presentence investigation report
1987 Letter from mother asking for leniency
1987 Psychiatric evaluation, Madison Street Jail
1987 Criminal prosecution recommendation

sourced from: http://www.wyff4.com/article/suspec...eply-troubled-past-court-records-show/8243951

Thread #1
Thread #2

Just for folks not caught up from the previous thread, big development today is the police had TK on site in orange jumpsuit and chains for less than an hour

Just for folks not caught up from the previous thread, big development today is the police had TK on site in orange jumpsuit and chains for less than an hour

His lawyer may have called it off during mid field-trip due to nothing in writing by the D.A.

Idk.

Just to be sure I haven't missed it, there's been no (public) ID of the body found on the property yet?

His lawyer may have called it off during mid field-trip due to nothing in writing by the D.A.

Idk.

I was thinking he was there to show them something specific as part of a plea deal. I'd have thought it would be too early on in the case for them to be going over reconstruction type stuff. Could be wrong though, just seems really fast

Just to be sure I haven't missed it, there's been no (public) ID of the body found on the property yet?

No news on identity of the remains found yesterday.

I was thinking he was there to show them something specific as part of a plea deal. I'd have thought it would be too early on in the case for them to be going over reconstruction type stuff. Could be wrong though, just seems really fast

Agree. Or they may have asked him something specific about the tanks on the property.

And maybe he acted like he wouldn't be able to answer the question without physically going there and seeing the actual tanks while stretching his legs. Idk

I wonder how LE can just stand there all casually knowing they are next to a monster? Maybe its because i have anxiety, but it freaks me out just thinking he is even in the same country.

Agree. Or they may have asked him something specific about the tanks on the property.

And maybe he acted like he wouldn't be able to answer the question without physically going there and seeing the actual tanks while stretching his legs. Idk

Yeah I can see that, make something up to get out in the air again and feel in control, they realise he's ********ting and send him back to the cell he belongs in

Can hear a reporter giving a report on the live feed. Didn't catch it all but she said they have seen a generator and lights brought in, so the searching will continue into the night with searchers taking shifts. Also heard her say the sheriff said they were unable to confirm ID on the body and something about autopsy?

Can hear a reporter giving a report on the live feed. Didn't catch it all but she said they have seen a generator and lights brought in, so the searching will continue into the night with searchers taking shifts. Also heard her say the sheriff said they were unable to confirm ID on the body and something about autopsy?

I might be jumping the gun here, but I think the reason they're keeping the details of the body so under wraps is that it's female.

Otherwise I can't imagine why it wouldn't have been identified as CDC by now. Or at least they would have said a male has been found, giving clear implication that it's CDC. This secrecy makes me think they're trying to stem the tide of craziness that will happen when they say it's a female...

Just a theory that's been building.

Which livefeed are you watching skibaboo?

TIA.

I might be jumping the gun here, but I think the reason they're keeping the details of the body so under wraps is that it's female.

Otherwise I can't imagine why it wouldn't have been identified as CDC by now. Or at least they would have said a male has been found, giving clear implication that it's CDC. This secrecy makes me think they're trying to stem the tide of craziness that will happen when they it's a female...

Just a theory that's been building.

If they only found bones/partial remains they would not be able to ID it as male/female right away and at the time of the press conference yesterday the coroner had not even seen the body yet. I wonder if we will get a weekend presser to update or if we will have to wait until Monday?

I just now finished reading all of the psych evaluations posted at Fox Carolina.com. Wow...

Just something that I noted...

The rape in 1987 was on November 25th a Wednesday.

Thanksgiving was on November 26th that year.

His father was out of state for 3 days at the time ( with a girlfriend) and had been having a neighbor to call and check on him while away..TK was in the 10th grade.

Being left alone while he was traveling at that age for so long, knowing he was going to be alone on Thanksgiving when everybody else was with family?

That was never stated as relevant in any of the reports as part of his violent rape background reasons as to why he wanted to get back at his father. He only mentioned the girlfriend.

:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members