1079 users online (168 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Can hear a reporter giving a report on the live feed. Didn't catch it all but she said they have seen a generator and lights brought in, so the searching will continue into the night with searchers taking shifts. Also heard her say the sheriff said they were unable to confirm ID on the body and something about autopsy?
    I might be jumping the gun here, but I think the reason they're keeping the details of the body so under wraps is that it's female.

Otherwise I can't imagine why it wouldn't have been identified as CDC by now. Or at least they would have said a male has been found, giving clear implication that it's CDC. This secrecy makes me think they're trying to stem the tide of craziness that will happen when they say it's a female...

Just a theory that's been building.

Can hear a reporter giving a report on the live feed. Didn't catch it all but she said they have seen a generator and lights brought in, so the searching will continue into the night with searchers taking shifts. Also heard her say the sheriff said they were unable to confirm ID on the body and something about autopsy?
    Which livefeed are you watching skibaboo?

TIA.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
    Just MMS.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyPond View Post
    What does this mean?
    Marking My Spot!

Been away a few hours, aside from TK being on site today, has anything else important happened?

Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    I might be jumping the gun here, but I think the reason they're keeping the details of the body so under wraps is that it's female.

Otherwise I can't imagine why it wouldn't have been identified as CDC by now. Or at least they would have said a male has been found, giving clear implication that it's CDC. This secrecy makes me think they're trying to stem the tide of craziness that will happen when they it's a female...

If they only found bones/partial remains they would not be able to ID it as male/female right away and at the time of the press conference yesterday the coroner had not even seen the body yet. I wonder if we will get a weekend presser to update or if we will have to wait until Monday?

I just now finished reading all of the psych evaluations posted at Fox Carolina.com. Wow...

Just something that I noted...

The rape in 1987 was on November 25th a Wednesday.

Thanksgiving was on November 26th that year.

His father was out of state for 3 days at the time ( with a girlfriend) and had been having a neighbor to call and check on him while away..TK was in the 10th grade.

Being left alone while he was traveling at that age for so long, knowing he was going to be alone on Thanksgiving when everybody else was with family?

That was never stated as relevant in any of the reports as part of his violent rape background reasons as to why he wanted to get back at his father. He only mentioned the girlfriend.

Otherwise I can't imagine why it wouldn't have been identified as CDC by now. Or at least they would have said a male has been found, giving clear implication that it's CDC. This secrecy makes me think they're trying to stem the tide of craziness that will happen when they say it's a female...

I don't think so, just because of Charlie's moms comments. She said she can't give up hope until she see's the body. So, I'm thinking its male, she just needs closure.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Which livefeed are you watching skibaboo?

TIA.
    https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolina...4669061429166/

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

If they only found bones/partial remains they would not be able to ID it as male/female right away and at the time of the press conference yesterday the coroner had not even seen the body yet. I wonder if we will get a weekend presser to update or if we will have to wait until Monday?
    Yep, as I say... Just a theory. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Although the press seem to be mentioning the fact that no gender has been confirmed, which is another flag for me that they know something and are hinting towards it.

We will see, I guess. Just thrashing out thoughts...

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Just wanted to point out (I've added it to the map) I don't want to post the actual photo here because I believe it may show the body under a black tarp, or in a body bag but you can see it here http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...hepp/93277076/ (it's the photo on the left of the article by Bart Boatwright)

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I've been out of pocket today tending to household chores. I'm on pins and needles wondering why they took him back out. My only hope is there was a secret bunker that a previous person mentioned and CDC is alive. Ughhhhh.

The tanks to me look like propane based on the adapter thing at the top. I could be totally wrong but it looked like a gas hookup to me??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

__________________________________________________ ___
    CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=lisa+harvey
    Facebook - Help Find Lisa Gail Harvey

Click here for Map of Area for FindLisaHarvey - http://j.mp/2r0NrGU
    Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

That's good if TK is giving up the location of unknown victim's remains..although very unusual.. I was wondering why he asked, 'where is my Attorney' at the hearing yesterday. He must have been ready to negotiate LWOP instead of DP for locating the other remains.. It is the not knowing that is the worst for the families of the missing and murdered, imo. Although there will never be closure, the grieving process can begin for their family member or loved one..

If investigators are bringing in a generator and lighting, it would be reasonable to conclude that a plea agreement has been reached, imo..

They are all standing there looking like they are waiting for him to say something. Arghhhh. Makes you want to beat it out of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

__________________________________________________ ___
    CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=lisa+harvey
    Facebook - Help Find Lisa Gail Harvey

Click here for Map of Area for FindLisaHarvey - http://j.mp/2r0NrGU
    Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

Iirc, they were digging in several locations on the property. I hate to go there, but, it may be possible that the remains are unrecognizable, and DNA will have to be done.
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

(Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2.)

Just wanted to point out (I've added it to the map) I don't want to post the actual photo here because I believe it may show the body under a black tarp, or in a body bag but you can see it here http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...hepp/93277076/ (it's the photo on the left of the article by Bart Boatwright)
    Yeah there's a second picture of it too with some of the cops (including the coroner) examining it. I guess the yellow tarp in the picture is where they sifted through the earth they dug up around the body...

Also if that is the body under the black tarp, it looks fairly intact to me which I doubt it would be if it were skeletal.. Reinforces for me that it's probable that it's CDC

Thanks! I was watching that one too but could not hear what they were saying. My volume was all the way up. Must be my device. Oh well. Live video has ended now but thank you for the link in case anyone wants to watch again. That station foxcarolinanews, has been doing a lot of live videos so it is good to have a link to their page.

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast