1312 users online (235 members and 1077 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Perhaps he hasn't even talked yet. Maybe it was a "I want to see my land one last time...then I'll talk" type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Just wanted to point out (I've added it to the map) I don't want to post the actual photo here because I believe it may show the body under a black tarp, or in a body bag but you can see it here http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...hepp/93277076/ (it's the photo on the left of the article by Bart Boatwright)
    I saw that but thought the outline looked too squared off and too narrow to be a body. I thought maybe they put something like a box or boards over it to protect evidence and then put the tarp on it to hide it from media view. IDK.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by FaviousM View Post
    Yeah there's a second picture of it too with some of the cops (including the coroner) examining it. I guess the yellow tarp in the picture is where they sifted through the earth they dug up around the body...

Also if that is the body under the black tarp, it looks fairly intact to me which I doubt it would be if it were skeletal.. Reinforces for me that it's probable that it's CDC
    He probably poured lye or acid on the body/bodies before burial. So I'm sure it will take time. Plus they suspect other bodies as well.

I would check all woodchippers that he has previously owned as well.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Someone on previous thread was asking if he had cats. When I did a FB search of his name, I saw a post pop up for an animal rescue site and someone asking for him to be removed from the group. I did a search of his name within the thread and saw him asking several times for barn cats because he needed to control mice. People kept asking if he would feed the cats too and he said yes but not too much otherwise they won't hunt the mice. I "think" one post said he already had quite a few cats but they were lady because they ate too much cat food.

I went back and tried to find it but I'm on my phone. It was just a public search on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

__________________________________________________ ___
    CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=lisa+harvey
    Facebook - Help Find Lisa Gail Harvey

Click here for Map of Area for FindLisaHarvey - http://j.mp/2r0NrGU
    Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Thanks! I was watching that one too but could not hear what they were saying. My volume was all the way up. Must be my device. Oh well. Live video has ended now but thank you for the link in case anyone wants to watch again. That station foxcarolinanews, has been doing a lot of live videos so it is good to have a link to their page.
    You can watch the entire 4 hours of the live feed at the link I posted. I'd refreshed, I've only just realised I was watching it again

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I saw that but thought the outline looked too squared off and too narrow to be a body. I thought maybe they put something like a box or boards over it to protect evidence and then put the tarp on it to hide it from media view. IDK.
    I think it just looks more square because of creases in the body bag/tarp

Quote Originally Posted by Bently View Post
    I just now finished reading all of the psych evaluations posted at Fox Carolina.com. Wow...

Just something that I noted...

The rape in 1987 was on November 25th a Wednesday.

Thanksgiving was on November 26th that year.

His father was out of state for 3 days at the time ( with a girlfriend) and had been having a neighbor to call and check on him while away..TK was in the 10th grade.

Being left alone while he was traveling at that age for so long, knowing he was going to be alone on Thanksgiving when everybody else was with family?

That was never stated as relevant in any of the reports as part of his violent rape background reasons as to why he wanted to get back at his father. He only mentioned the girlfriend.

The rape was in 1986, a Tuesday. I know one of the evals says 1987, but it was the author's error.
    I think I think too much.

Could someone provide a link of the Mother of TK and what she said about her son? I have not been able to find that at all. Btw, you guys are all awesome and I appreciate all the effort and work you've all done on these forums.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    Yep, as I say... Just a theory. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Although the press seem to be mentioning the fact that no gender has been confirmed, which is another flag for me that they know something and are hinting towards it.

We will see, I guess. Just thrashing out thoughts...
    Editing not working for me, so quoting to add:

Although KB told LE that there were a possible 4 bodies, it seems odd to me that the County Sheriff would say "“It’s possible that it is the work of a serial killer.......It’s a deceased person. There could be more.”

I'm not sure he would announce that just based on K's information, which they would want to investigate first, as it could have been red herring info from TK. But, if the body wasn't CDC's, it's pretty safe for him to imply there's more bodies... And that they're dealing with a serial killer.
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-06-2016 at 06:16 PM. Reason: redact name

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    That's good if TK is giving up the location of unknown victim's remains..although very unusual.. I was wondering why he asked, 'where is my Attorney' at the hearing yesterday. He must have been ready to negotiate LWOP instead of DP for locating the other remains.. It is the not knowing that is the worst for the families of the missing and murdered, imo. Although there will never be closure, the grieving process can begin for their family member or loved one..

If investigators are bringing in a generator and lighting, it would be reasonable to conclude that a plea agreement has been reached, imo..
    I'm glad you're here & contributing, Foxfire!

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    I have zoomed in and cropped pics that shows the outline but I don't feel like I should post them

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    I have zoomed in and cropped pics that shows the outline but I don't feel like I should post them
    If you don't mind, I'd like to see them. See if I'm seeing the same thing as you

Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    Editing not working for me, so quoting to add:

Although KB told LE that there were a possible 4 bodies, it seems odd to me that the County Sheriff would say "“It’s possible that it is the work of a serial killer.......It’s a deceased person. There could be more.”

I'm not sure he would announce that just based on K's information, which they would want to investigate first, as it could have been red herring info from TK. But, if the body wasn't CDC's, it's pretty safe for him to imply there's more bodies... And that they're dealing with a serial killer.
    K's information would be very reliable, imo. TK likely shared the truth of his heinous crimes to her over the two months of captivity since he knew that she would not be able to share it.. TK could not afford to let her live..
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-06-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: redact victim name

How did he have 9 realtors working under him?

So not only he owns 96 acres. But this 14 year serving felon also had a good grip on the realtor business in this area.

Was he strong arming deals with threats of violence or what?
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by FaviousM View Post
    If you don't mind, I'd like to see them. See if I'm seeing the same thing as you
    Ok, I'll attach so they only show thumbnails

Original image here http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/f554...65-W-E-877.JPG

body2.jpgbody.jpg

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast