1255 users online (210 members and 1045 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raja View Post
    I think she looks a lot like K
    I thought so too!

Last edited by tlcya; 11-06-2016 at 06:30 PM. Reason: redact name

Has anyone found his twitter?? When searched there is one person who comes up, it's a picture of a lady and to me the user name pretty much says Kohlhepp got to hide. You can't see who they follow or vise versa. Some of the tweets are a little weird.. no idea if it's even his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another possible I didn't have on my list: Hailey Burns from Charlotte, NC. Missing since May 2016. It's thought she left with an older man she met online: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...May-2016/page2

That is a dishearteningly long list So many families without answers.

*Thank you, Gardener1850, for putting that together

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    I would look for victims that were old and had alot of money stashed in their homes.

I would also look for missing drug meth/dealers that had lots of money.

I also wonder if he robbed the superbike business and if that was his main motive for the killings?
    For someone who was locked up for 15 years, he sure seems to have done well financially. I agree that he must have robbed someone at some point u less relatives gave him money.
    I read that he was working in real estate. What realtor would hire a guy with the kind of record he had? In Michigan, if you so much as take a leak in an alley, then you'll be lucky to get hired to clean toilets at a bowling alley for minimum wage.

Can anyone find media or official documentation to verify that TK was sent to an institution in Milledgeville, GA? There was some talk of this on the other thread but now I can't find the media link. I was thinking, since there is speculation TK committed the Superbike murders as some form of revenge, perhaps we should also look for victims around Milledgeville or who worked at the institution at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Can anyone find media or official documentation to verify that TK was sent to an institution in Milledgeville, GA? There was some talk of this on the other thread but now I can't find the media link. I was thinking, since there is speculation TK committed the Superbike murders as some form of revenge, perhaps we should also look for victims around Milledgeville or who worked at the institution at one time.
    Answering my own question. It was not Milledgeville, but another institution:
    The troubled youngster had even undergone psychological treatment. The documents state Kohlhepp was admitted to the Georgia Mental Health Institute in 1980 because of his hostile and aggressive behavior.
    According to Wikipedia, GMHI was located in Druid Hills, GA, on the Briarcliff Estate grounds and is today on the Campus of Emory University: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi...alth_Institute

I'm leaning towards male victims being found. I get the idea that his anger targets men. I wonder if there are rapes he has committed which are unsolved, but murders being primarily men. I could be off completely, but based on everything I've read about him it does seem he targets men when it comes to murder.

Thank you Skibs! Could we have a link to your current map on this thread?

Court records reveal chilling details of Kohlhepp’s past kidnapping
    November 4, 2016

Snipped...
    ...In his ruling a judge stated of Kohlhepp, “at the age of 9, he was ‘explosive’ and ‘preoccupied with sexual content.’ He has not changed. He has been unabatedly aggressive to others and destructive of property since nursery school.”

He went on to say, “Twenty-five months of the most intensive and expensive professional intervention, short of God’s, will provide no protection for the public and no rehabilitation of this juvenile.”

Kohlhepp also had extensive counseling, including hospitalization, for his behavior in Georgia, court records say.
    Read more: http://wspa.com/2016/11/04/court-rec...st-kidnapping/

Quote Originally Posted by Guuj View Post
    It's the last link on the first post of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoner View Post
    For someone who was locked up for 15 years, he sure seems to have done well financially. I agree that he must have robbed someone at some point u less relatives gave him money.
    I read that he was working in real estate. What realtor would hire a guy with the kind of record he had? In Michigan, if you so much as take a leak in an alley, then you'll be lucky to get hired to clean toilets at a bowling alley for minimum wage.
    He actually had 9 realtors or so working under him supposedly.

So he ran the show supposedly.

But I still think he had killed some people or somebody for a small fortune that he used to get things or property that he wanted.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Sheriff Wright is speaking in a few minutes according to Fox Carolina.

http://www.facebook.com/foxcarolinan...4672663654166/

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guuj View Post
    It's linked in the OP but here is the link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xE...bY&usp=sharing

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    He actually had 9 realtors or so working under him supposedly.

So he ran the show supposedly.

But I still think he had killed some people or somebody for a small fortune that he used to get things or property that he wanted.
    But to start one's own agency with 9 agents dosn't that take a lot of success as a Realtor in an agency first?

Maybe he is not an actual RealtorŪ ( Registered trademark) So maybe other RE licenses are not as stringent?
    All New Members and Guests
    To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information . . . And Also - WS Lingo

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast