1288 users online (198 members and 1090 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NvrEndgStry View Post
    I'm leaning towards male victims being found. I get the idea that his anger targets men. I wonder if there are rapes he has committed which are unsolved, but murders being primarily men. I could be off completely, but based on everything I've read about him it does seem he targets men when it comes to murder.
    Yes. It seems more and more to me there must have been a female obsession of his in the background of the superrbike murders. Innocent female I must stress.
    All new members and guests;

To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

Also - WS Lingo

...2007 recipient of Presidential Award for over 5 million in sales...

http://tkarealestate.homesandland.co...bpageId=129983

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    So per the Sheriff we have 1 unidentified human remains found in woods on the property, unknown gender, unknown timeline. Added to the map

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

...derp, thanks everyone!

What to Know About the Man Accused of Kidnapping Kala Brown and the Ongoing Investigation
    November 5, 2016

Snipped...
    ...The girl called police to report the incident with Kohlhepp, whom she said she knew as "Todd Sampsell," using his father's last name, according to court documents.

Kohlhepp admitted his guilt to police and told authorities he did it because he was enraged at his father, who divorced from his mother when he was about a year old, according to the documents. Kohlhepp told police he was born in Florida, raised in Georgia and moved around a lot. He eventually became a resident in South Carolina where his mother -- identified in court documents as Regina Kohlhepp -- lived.

Kohlhepp's case was moved from juvenile to adult court. The judge who moved his case described Kohlhepp as "very bright and should be advanced academically," but said he is "behaviorally and emotionally dangerous."
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-accused...ry?id=43300793

Is chat a thing? Is that something that is only used when announced "from the top" ? I have so many things.... chat/ IM format would be so much more desirable..

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    The search for bodies has expanded beyond the Woodruff property to other properties tied to Kohlhepp, Wright said, though he declined to say where investigators were looking. The investigation is not limited to South Carolina, he said.

The FBI and Homeland Security are providing assistance on site, Wright said, as the investigation stretches into its fifth day.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...ning/93387304/

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

His LinkedIn

Quote Originally Posted by Steleheart View Post
    But to start one's own agency with 9 agents dosn't that take a lot of success as a Realtor in an agency first?

Maybe he is not an actual Realtor ( Registered trademark) So maybe other RE licenses are not as stringent?
    New here! Hi :-)

In my office one of our tenants is a very well known realtor who just went out on his own. After starting his own business about 6 months ago, he's only now hiring on other realtors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone posted this link on FB...
    http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Mis...390011112.html

The poster thinks there are similarities to the TK case(s).
    I went back to copy her post but the entire group is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Another possible I didn't have on my list: Hailey Burns from Charlotte, NC. Missing since May 2016. It's thought she left with an older man she met online: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...May-2016/page2
    BBM this is very alarming to me

Someone posted the property records for his land and the other thread. If the land was purchased around 2014, my best guess is that we should be looking at victims who have disappeared since then. While it is completely possible that he relocated the bodies, I think it is more likely that he killed people and put them there since he owned it.

Last edited by kat913; 11-06-2016 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kat913 View Post
    A lot of people on social media are wondering if it is related

When did he get out of jail?

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast