1117 users online (214 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I have not yet looked in Georgia and just found out TK went to elementary school in GA and may have been in a mental institution there as a child as well. He was also living in Arizona with his father as a teen and went to prison in AZ around 1987-2001.
    Went to at least 5th grade in Elberton.

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    I guess I'll just put it out there that the gun seems to be his weapon of choice. He's not a strangler or stabber, it seems. We were told CDC was shot immediately. So I can see why road rage incidents might come up (although I don't think so far we've heard any modern day acquaintances say he has a temper ... it sounds like he kills very much "in cold blood").

In any case ... crimes where a gun was used (and quickly), or a gun could easily be used to gain control of someone, are what I'm envisioning.
    I do think the most recent unsolved murder in spartanburg, Catherine Ann Blauvelt, could be him. Its the only stabbing I'd think was him, due to his comments on Amazon, which I personally believe to be true. He was looking to experience that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lava View Post
    I do think the most recent unsolved murder in spartanburg, Catherine Ann Blauvelt, could be him. Its the only stabbing I'd think was him, due to his comments on Amazon, which I personally believe to be true. He was looking to experience that.
    What date did he buy the knife?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

I admittedly didn't dig deep into the Amazon stuff--there was so much spam in the threads with Amazon reviews and screenshots that I started rolling past those posts.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

He purchased the knife on 14th Sep 2014 and a smaller one on 16th Sep 2014. Does anyone else think CB and KB look similar?

Knife was 13th September, the review reads "havnet stabbed anyone yet...... yet.... but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality tool like this..."

Screenshots of the knife reviews:

http://wspa.com/2016/11/06/deputies-...-sheriff-says/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Thanks. And was this in AZ? Is it safe to say he may have stayed in AZ a year or so before coming to SC?
    In his realtor application he noted that his previous addresses for November 2001 to January 2002 was Moore,South Carolina

January 2002 until- 2006 application for the license places him Spartanburg South Carolina.

See main thread for screen cap.

Quote Originally Posted by transienthearted View Post
    Holy smokes

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
    Unusually high rate of unsolved cold cases for a county of that size according to this article (54 in Spartanburg):

http://wspa.com/2016/11/04/families-...rbike-murders/

Maybe with this arrest some of these will be solved, now.
    Last edited by PoirotryInMotion; 11-07-2016 at 01:08 AM.
    ~ Fly with the wind. ~

http://wspa.com/2016/11/06/deputies-...-sheriff-says/

Amazon review clues being reported

Should we look into the "Todd Sampsell" name as a possible online moniker for Kohlhepp?

Quote Originally Posted by [I
    ...The girl called police to report the incident with [/I]Kohlhepp, whom she said she knew as "Todd Sampsell," using his father's last name, according to court documents.

Snipped..
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-accused...ry?id=43300793

~NineMilly~
    "Ghost of the Woods"

Quote Originally Posted by kat913 View Post
    Another mention of the Sheriff's office investigation of the Amazon reviews with a longer detailed report about his posts and the "Hotel California" both on Amazon and on Charlie's FB a month after they went missing;

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...tors/93403782/
    Last edited by Steleheart; 11-07-2016 at 12:46 AM.
    All new members and guests;

To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

Also - WS Lingo

Quote Originally Posted by jinge View Post
    Knife was 13th September, the review reads "havnet stabbed anyone yet...... yet.... but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality tool like this..."
    I have to amend my previous statement, i thought this was more recent, but it was in 2014!

Oh Dear God. And this is just the ones close to him.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

Okay, I'm going through and randomly clicking a few names on the long list (thanks Gardener!)

Julie Vess should be taken off. It looks pretty much like a suicide for her. Prescription drugs are pretty much what killed her if you look back, and LE believed she could self-harm.

Lila Mae Martin seems to be a bit older for how young(ish) TK was in 2004. Just noting that.

Sherri Pujzak doesn't seem like a good fit. She may have been last seen with a hispanic male, and I see that on here (http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ak_sherri.html), one of the images is a 2005 mugshot. No one seems to be looking for her and there are few details of her disappearance, making me wonder if she was possibly involved in risky behavior that is more likely a reason for her disappearance. Orangeburg is also kind of far down I-26.

Christine Ludwig looks like a good candidate IF he felt comfortable going all the way to the south side of Columbia. She was still missing 6 months after her disappearance, and her car was found in a Bi-Lo parking lot but she wasn't -- so she was likely picked up by someone.

Similar to Christine, Lisa Shuttleworth is worth looking into IF he was willing to drive all the way to Aiken area... that's a long drive from Spartanburg, honestly, but we have no idea of his methods/motives. Here's a good article on Lisa's disappearance. http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/N...168565446.html

Going to keep working on looking these up. Thanks again, Gardener!

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast