GA - Jessica Boynton, 19, LE wife shot in head, Griffin, 14 April 2016

Pamela_Brewer

Reaction score
e0523b727822fc88863335de4c6dfe76.jpg

April 15, 2016
Jessica Boynton
Griffin GA
found in a locked closet, shot in the head, she wasn't expected to make it, but she lived and says she did not shoot herself.

GBI investigation ruled it a suicide attempt and her husband, a local police officer and grandson of the Sheriff is not charged.
The case is closed -

Not everyone agrees, a local news station has started an in depth investigation into the possibility that her husband shot her with his service revolver, due to the fact that she planned http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161106/b8f2c8a815c61661c251f1544a6c90d2.jpg[/IMG]to divorce him.
http://www.11alive.com/mb/news/local/investigations/trigger-who-shot-the-officers-wife2/346961107

Wow. This whole case just stinks to high heaven.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow. This whole case just stinks to high heaven.

I thought that a few people might like to sleuth it!
If not, it's a good mystery/
Who done it?
Not only does it stink, he has her children too. (The younger one is not his biological child )
I am not sure how that works in the legal system in GA.
She lost rights to custody because of her "suicide" attempt.
She is only 20! (I thInk)
God bless her heart!

Can you imagine watching the police footage of yourself knowing that the intention was your death?
Just horrific!

She needs an intelligent and street smart Private EYE and a darn good attorney. I hope it garners more attention, I would be screaming to the supreme court... Book or Movie?

I can't believe that all the great sleuthers have not jumped on this case!
I can't either. I know they are trying to re open the case.
She was preparing to divorce him.
She says she didn't plan to kill herself, but has no memory of what really happened.
A plan was in place. She was not supposed to survive. Had she died they would have gotten away with it.
How many times has -the grandfather of the "soon to be" widower, who also just happens to work in law enforcement, notified the family of a death when a person was NOT dead?
Her grandparents raised her and believed for about 5 hours that she was deceased, when in fact she was not!!!
That whole plan to be rid of the woman trying to divorce his grandson "backfired"!
No pun intended.
I am so sad for this mom!

Can they reopen her case? This is do very heartbreaking. Not only has she suffered through this, she doubts her own actions and sanity. Traumatic amnesia happened to my brother because of a widow maker heart attack. (He's still around thank God) he doesn't remember anything from 3 hours up to event, until he awoke in Hosp 6 days later.

Can they reopen her case? This is do very heartbreaking. Not only has she suffered through this, she doubts her own actions and sanity. Traumatic amnesia happened to my brother because of a widow maker heart attack. (He's still around thank God) he doesn't remember anything from 3 hours up to event, until he awoke in Hosp 6 days later.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for-Jessica-1796316890624966/

They are submitting tips and requests to the FBI to re open the case.
It needs to be investigated again, by professionals that have no connection to Georgia or the officers involved in the cover up. IMO

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for-Jessica-1796316890624966/

They are submitting tips and requests to the FBI to re open the case.
It needs to be investigated again, by professionals that have no connection to Georgia or the officers involved in the cover up. IMO
Thanks for the link. I've gone ahead and added justice for Jessica to my news feed. I'm in New York, but I have friends in Georgia. I hope for justice for this brave, lovely young mother.

So let's sleuth. I have never lived in a place with locks on the closet door and that seems bizarre to me, especially that it apparently locks from the inside?

Also why hasn't sheriff beam been questioned about his premature death notification? And if he has been questioned, why hasn't that information been publicly released?

Is there any indication anywhere that Jessica has ever been depressed or suicidal? Are there any domestic violence incidents? How long had they been together and why was she divorcing him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe the closets locked from the inside either, wish the landlord or owner would make a statement. Also what was in all the texts to his new lady friend? In my opinion if JB could find the right attorney and with that statement from her doctor, they would either open the case or be the news headlines continuously. Somebody knows more about this nightmare that she has been living through without her children...Time to put it out there and refuse to leave it alone....Join the truth team sleuthers and let's get this lady some attention....

I really wish her story would take off here @ Websleuths!
I honestly don't believe she tried to commit suicde.
The reports of her being **** vs no bullet entering her brain makes me think she was pistol whipped with her husband's service weapon.
I'd like to sleuth that more in depth. Was she shot or pistol whipped or both?

The closet locks from the inside?
Is that normal for a closet in an apartment to lock from the inside?
Was a new door knob installed?
My bedroom door lock from the inside. We have an amoire on the adjacent wall. If we open our door too far, it locks! Then if we close it when leaving the house, when we come back we are locked out of our own room!
She was found with the gun under her body.
However she was combative with EMT responders, which is normal with a severe head injury and brain swelling.
(maybe, she did)
MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE DID.

* WHY did the husband's grandfather report her death when the husband was told by paramedics that she had a good B/P her p upuks looked good and she was breathing in her own?
Did her husband forget to call grandpa and let him know that all signs point to life and recovery not death.
Was grandpa involved?
Did he think he had successfully completed a task when he made that call?

This mother of 2 boys is 19!
The husband only 20.

It wasn't her time to die. . IMO It IS time to reopen this case IMO

This case is Swiss cheese!
Too many holes in this case.
She couldn't even get his service weapon out of the holder.

He goes into the apartment sees the closed door, hears his screaming children, grabs his police radio... not his crying children... his RADIO.

Then files a TPO against her?
Umm, he knew she was no threat or he would have removed his boys.
Guess he didn't think to check for his weapon.

Why did he change clothes an lie about it?

This is all IMO and my thoughts and questions

e0523b727822fc88863335de4c6dfe76.jpg

April 15, 2016
Jessica Boynton
Griffin GA
found in a locked closet, shot in the head, she wasn't expected to make it, but she lived and says she did not shoot herself.

GBI investigation ruled it a suicide attempt and her husband, a local police officer and grandson of the Sheriff is not charged.
The case is closed -

Not everyone agrees, a local news station has started an in depth investigation into the possibility that her husband shot her with his service revolver, due to the fact that she planned http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161106/b8f2c8a815c61661c251f1544a6c90d2.jpg[/IMG]to divorce him.
http://www.11alive.com/mb/news/local/investigations/trigger-who-shot-the-officers-wife2/346961107

Yowsa, that is some article in your post. I can sure see why people are wondering on this one.

Interesting case. Curious to see what Websleuths members will make of it.

TLCYA, thank you so much for posting here and caring about this case. It has just shocked me as to how this all played out,, Just so many questions for such a quick conclusion and closed case? IMO there is some smoke here.....

This is ridiculous. How on earth can the GBI go along with this farce? Sounds like they didn't bother to do any further investigation past what the cop/husband told them. It would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

So how does one go about getting a well known big shot attorney to take this on. Seems to me she didn't have anyone in her corner. I hope the girlfriend doesn't decide to leave him someday or she might commit suicide too.

This is ridiculous! I cannot believe not only the county, but also the state could declare this case closed. I believe the husband is as guilty as the day is long! She no more tried to kill herself than I tried to kill her! I hope this story gets the ATTN of a private detective who will help her.
And, I agree, the girlfriend better want to stay with him the rest of her life, or he may shorten it considerably for her! What a ! :saythat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back