Australia - Angela Jay, 28 , Attempted Murder, Port Macquarie NSW, 3 Nov 2016

Bohemian

Reaction score
Tinder stalker's sick fantasy revealed: Finance worker laid young doctor's underwear and cable ties on her bed in plan to rape her before stabbing her to death and burning the house down - so no other man could have her

View attachment 104229
Angela Jay, 28, is pictured

• Angela Jay, 28, stabbed 11 times and doused in petrol by ex-boyfriend Paul Lambert, who she met on Tinder
    [*]Lambert was carrying out a sick fantasy to rape and murder her before burning her house down
    [*]He was angry at being rejected just two months after they met on Tinder and she broke it off
    [*]The young doctor explained to the neighbour how to stem the bleeding from her wounds to keep her alive
    [*]Police shot dead Paul Lambert, 36, near Coffs Harbour on the NSW Mid North Coast after a car chase
    [*]In May 2015, Lambert was arrested and deported from the United States for stalking another woman
    [*]Do you know more? Email nic.white@mailonline.com

'The man who stabbed his Tinder girlfriend 11 times and doused her in petrol was acting out a sick fantasy to rape and murder her before burning her house down so no other man could have her, police believe.

Paul Dennis Lambert, 36, broke into the home of Angela Jay, 28, on Thursday and placed her underwear on her bed along with cable ties he planned to use in the rape, before dousing the bed and her walk-in robe in petrol.

He waited until the young doctor returned from her hospital shift at 6pm and sprung into a vicious attack that left blood splatter all over walls of the wardrobe and throughout the bedroom, police sources told the Herald Sun.

Lambert was angry she had rejected him after they had met just two months earlier on dating app Tinder, before she broke it off when he became obsessive.

Dr Jay somehow managed to escape before Lambert could complete his plan and fled, bleeding, to a neighbour's house for help in Port Macquarie, on the NSW mid-north coast.

Lambert jumped into his hire car and led police on a wild car chase 150 kilometres up the Pacific Highway before he was forced off the road near Coffs Harbour and shot to death when he charged police with a knife.'

This is horrible. That poor woman. I'm so glad she got away. I will stay single forever.
I'm glad he's dead.

Tinder. Every time I hear about this app it brings to mind Warriena Wrights case in Surfers Paradise Australia.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is horrible. That poor woman. I'm so glad she got away. I will stay single forever.
I'm glad he's dead.

I know ms x. Horrifying. There are great men in the world to choose from. All you have to do is choose wisely. I'm glad he can't hurt Angela anymore but wish he had survived to spend his life in gaol.

Psychopathic Tinder stalker Paul Lambert’s obsession with US reporter

'JUST months before Paul Lambert was shot dead by police after attempting to rape and murder a young NSW doctor he had met on Tinder, the psychopathic stalker was arrested over his pursuit of another obsession.

Then going by the name Paul Michael Scales, the smooth-talking 36-year-old established contact with US Fox News reporter, Brittany Ann Keil, in December 2014.

Their relationship began online and continued when Mr Lambert returned to Australia before travelling back to be with the 32-year-old TV personality, but in only weeks Lambert’s behaviour became a source of anxiety for Ms Keil, causing her to cry daily and terrifying her to the point of being unable to eat or sleep.

In a prescient warning, it also led police to caution his “stalking behaviour” indicated a risk of “high lethality in a relationship that leads to murder/suicide”, and warned that Ms Keil was at an increased risk of violence.'

Psycho in a suit: Eerie footage of smooth talking salesman who raised money for sick kids before turning attempted rapist and killer

'EERIE footage of psychotic stalker Paul Lambert has emerged of the smooth talking salesman raising money for sick kids, just months before police shot him dead.

On the outside, Lambert was a sports fanatic who adored American culture and raised money for charity and cared about “civil rights and social action”.

On social media, Lambert looked like perfect boyfriend material: an outdoorsy, charming, footy loving guy with lots of mates.

But the 36-year-old had a Jekyll and Hyde character with a socially acceptable exterior masking his very troubled character.

Lambert had appeared a respectable, corporate guy when he linked up with Ms Jay on Tinder two months ago and had a brief relationship before he became obsessive and threatening.

Before it all went wrong for Lambert, who was shot after his terrifying rape and murder plan for NSW doctor Angela Jay spun out of control, the 36-year-old came across as the good guy.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back