818 users online (116 members and 702 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/07...test+-+Text%29

The media will have a field day with this. Amazon reviews. You heard it first on Websleuths.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/336...ed-to-kohlhepp

Deputies investigating whether online product reviews are connected to Kohlhepp
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for favors received.

A big thing that we have NOT discussed here is APPS, many of which ONLY exist on mobile and do not have "web" versions at all.

Also, I'm surprised that TK wasn't on Myspace. He's such a showboat, that I would think he would have been racking up thousands of "friends." I think an alias might be the route there, but I haven't had any luck yet.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Local Reporter Cody Alcorn's Facebook

He is posting from TK's SM. More can be found in comments too

Sorry, may have got muddled up but ^ there is a lot of talk and the reporter is posting things, the amazon reviews etc

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I'm sure its only a matter of time before someone finds his online presence in dating sites.

I'm going to start trolling CL. See what I find.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

I just got caught up on ALL of KB and CDC's original threads 1-3 before they closed. Just wondering, which thread is discussing TK and his motive, personality, profile, etc? If there is one? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hokeechic View Post
    I just got caught up on ALL of KB and CDC's original threads 1-3 before they closed. Just wondering, which thread is discussing TK and his motive, personality, profile, etc? If there is one? Thanks.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...le-of-a-Killer
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Facebook has confirmed they are the ones who took down his fb page:
    WOODRUFF, SC (FOX Carolina) - Todd Kohlhepp, a registered sex offender, was violating Facebook policy when he created a profile on the social media site.
    A Facebook spokesperson confirmed convicted sex offenders are not allowed to have profiles on Facebook and the company will remove any such profiles as soon as they are made aware.

The spokesman confirmed Kohlhepp's profile was taken down.
    http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/336...-todd-kohlhepp
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Facebook removes profile for sex offender Todd Kohlhepp

A Facebook spokesperson confirmed convicted sex offenders are not allowed to have profiles on Facebook and the company will remove any such profiles as soon as they are made aware.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I went to missed connections and found a couple of posts from last week & the week prior that mimic his typing style. Nothing solid enough to share here, but I would not be surprised if he were a regular MC poster.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Facebook removes profile for sex offender Todd Kohlhepp

Interesting comment by CWN 24 minutes ago.

I do recall the sheriff say something about 9 *somethings*, but couldn't make out what he said, I think it was during the first presser and it was a question from a reporter. Need to find that

Also need to look on here superbike murders thread bad feeling about one person posting on there only because they mention something that is not been said on the news is anyone else have a hard time with this site

Wasn't sure where to post this since it really isn't social media. But the tkarealestate.com website now has a 404 error.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I saw some other users post social media screenshots for this nutjob earlier in this thread so I'm assuming this screen grab is okay to post, if not many apologies to the mods and you can delete. Now that we know what we know, this is too sick. I'm catching up on all of this tonight and I literally have the chills and just so creeped out. You never know who you know, ugh.

14908354_10210935150235902_8415450675734846488_n.jpg
    Mulder: You have to be willing to see.
    Scully: I wish it were that simple.
    Mulder: Scully, you have to believe me. Nobody else on this whole damn planet does or ever will. You're my one in five billion.

Quote Originally Posted by reasonableguess View Post
    A big thing that we have NOT discussed here is APPS, many of which ONLY exist on mobile and do not have "web" versions at all.

Also, I'm surprised that TK wasn't on Myspace. He's such a showboat, that I would think he would have been racking up thousands of "friends." I think an alias might be the route there, but I haven't had any luck yet.
    This kind of gives me chills because there are several "anonymous" social networking apps such as Whisper. I was bored once and downloaded it and after interacting on it with random people for about an hour I remember thinking to myself, "I wonder how many serial killers or rapists are on this app?", and then I deleted it quickly because it gave me the creeps. He could have been on Whisper, Kik, any of those anonymous messaging apps trying to lure people in. There are a lot of young females that I noticed on Whisper in their teens who are looking for someone to hook them up with drugs and a good time and would probably be easily lured. And you can private message back & forth on the app no problem and share personal info like phone #'s, etc. JMHO that these apps shouldn't even exist.
    Mulder: You have to be willing to see.
    Scully: I wish it were that simple.
    Mulder: Scully, you have to believe me. Nobody else on this whole damn planet does or ever will. You're my one in five billion.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast