1362 users online (262 members and 1100 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    I skimmed through Greenville CL gigs yesterday. Not too thorough. But, almost, every single post jumped out at me. For cleaners, for masseuse, for fast money. Ugh. I'm not objective. There are so many sketchy people.
    I am not objective enough either lol. You're right; there are SO many sketchy types on CL. So many posts on there could easily fit TK's persona.

april17.png

April 17th. The same day Johnny's sister made a public plea. Hers was at 1:28am, this seems like later in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lava View Post

April 17th. The same day Johnny's sister made a public plea. Hers was at 1:28am, this seems like later in the morning.
    I wonder what he means when he refers to his "beach area"?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Not sure what he means, but he does mention that one of the missing people is "at the beach".

Okay this might be a disgusting thought but...
    Is there any information regarding yellow jackets being attracted to burial sites? I tried to look it up but maybe other sleuths can find the info.
    Yellow jackets form nests underground. This is why I ask. They may be attracted to other insects that come to the area. (Trying my best to be not to exact...hope you can understand what I'm asking.)
    I wonder if the body farm in Tennessee has ever noted this?
    It would seem to make sense. Maybe he refers to burials as "Being at the Beach". I think he was very cryptic with his wording but still wanted to "brag" a little.
    To me that post means that he's searching for missing persons reports and when its not reported it makes him thrilled to be getting away with it.
    I think he was planning on burying a body after work that day. That's how I read it at least. JMOO
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLight View Post
    Is there any information regarding yellow jackets being attracted to burial sites? I tried to look it up but maybe other sleuths can find the info.
    Yellow jackets form nests underground. This is why I ask. They may be attracted to other insects that come to the area. (Trying my best to be not to exact...hope you can understand what I'm asking.)
    It would seem to make sense. Maybe he refers to burials as "Being at the Beach". I think he was very cryptic with his wording but still wanted to "brag" a little.
    To me that post means that he's searching for missing persons reports and when its not reported it makes him thrilled to be getting away with it.
    I think he was planning on burying a body after work that day. That's how I read it at least. JMOO
    I had to google 'yellow jackets' to find out that is a wasp to us... idk about bodies but they sure love to hang around trash, and anything sweet here. I got stung once when one landed on my hotdog, was drawn to the ketchup I think.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I just found info about a missing Hilton Head couple with a yacht called the Yellow Jacket. I posted about them in the possibles thread. I really wonder if this "beach area" and "Yellow Jacket" reference was about them...

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    I had to google 'yellow jackets' to find out that is a wasp to us... idk about bodies but they sure love to hang around trash, and anything sweet here. I got stung once when one landed on my hotdog, was drawn to the ketchup I think.
    Yes!
    They are very aggressive too. Any big machinery around would disturb them too and make them attack. Their nests can be massive too. My daddy almost died once when working at our farm. He was plowing an area with the tractor and the tractor FELL into the nest. He was stung all over and barely got to the local pharmacy. It was a small town so no doctors nearby but he knew the pharmacist. He gave him an epi shot and got him to the hospital. They are extremely AGGRESSIVE. They attack in packs too.
    So if I was LE I would be looking for someone to come search the property for signs of yellow jacket nests. Might find other burial sites.
    I doubt VERY seriously he was inactive at any time. I don't think he took breaks either. JMOO
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

I just found info about a missing Hilton Head couple with a yacht called the Yellow Jacket. I posted about them in the possibles thread. I really wonder if this "beach area" and "Yellow Jacket" reference was about them...
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!
    I was JUST researching this case to find it!!!! My mama called me and told me she remembered this case! I was looking it up! Can you post what you found regarding the couple?
    Supposedly they were rich.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
    I was JUST researching this case to find it!!!! My mama called me and told me she remembered this case! I was looking it up! Can you post what you found regarding the couple?
    Supposedly they were rich.
    See my post here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...victims/page33

Thank you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_jacket
    "The diet of the adult yellow jacket consists primarily of items rich in sugars and
    carbohydrates, such as fruits, flower nectar, and tree sap. Larvae feed on proteins derived from insects, meats, and fish, which are collected by the adults, which chew and condition them before feeding them to the larvae. Many of the insects collected by the adults are considered pest species, making the yellow jacket beneficial to agriculture.[3] Larvae, in return, secrete a sugar material to be eaten by the adults; this exchange is a form of trophallaxis. In late summer, foraging workers pursue other food sources from meats to ripe fruits, or scavenge human garbage, sodas, picnics, etc., as additional sugar is needed to foster the next generation's queens.[3]"
    I guess you could say it is possible.

I found this looking at what happened that day in South Carolina.
    Interesting.
    http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/317...le-co-shooting

I found this looking at what happened that day in South Carolina.
    Interesting.
    http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/317...le-co-shooting
    Interesting but none of the 3 suspects match TK's description. Or are you saying maybe he was reacting to reading this story and glad it wasn't about him and his crimes?

Interesting but none of the 3 suspects match TK's description. Or are you saying maybe he was reacting to reading this story and glad it wasn't about him and his crimes?
    Well I posted about it in another thread.
    Here
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ting-LEO/page9
    post 133
    No I don't think HE was there at all. I'm beginning to think NN and him were in contact somehow.
    Possibly a drug ring maybe?
    Maybe that was his extra income. He had to be doing more than real estate.
    But this crime may have been somehow connected to him. Maybe he knew it was going to happen and told them not to go through with it?
    He was glad he didn't go. Make sense?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast