914 users online (170 members and 744 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLight View Post
    Well I posted about it in another thread.
    Here
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ting-LEO/page9
    post 133
    No I don't think HE was there at all. I'm beginning to think NN and him were in contact somehow.
    Possibly a drug ring maybe?
    Maybe that was his extra income. He had to be doing more than real estate.
    But this crime may have been somehow connected to him. Maybe he knew it was going to happen and told them not to go through with it?
    He was glad he didn't go. Make sense?
    Hmmm..interesting theory. Here is the description of the suspects:
    Deputies said suspect #1 was a thin male, 5'5"-5'7", between 120 lbs. and 130 lbs., with bags under his eyes. The suspect is believed to be between 22 and 23-years-old and may have been wearing jeans and a black cutoff shirt, according to deputies.

Suspect #2 is a male suspect between 5'10"-5'11", with long dreadlock-style hair that has been dyed blonde, between 160 lbs.-170 lbs., and was seen wearing a bright green and yellow Bob Marley jacket, according to deputies.

Suspect #3 is a male suspect between 6'-6'1". He was seen wearing a white hat and a white shirt, and possibly has dreadlock-style hair, according to deputies.

Deputies said the suspects were possibly seen leaving the scene in a mid-late 2000's model silver Toyota 4-door vehicle. The car was described as having tinted windows and was being driven by a heavy set female with short hair.
    http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/317...le-co-shooting

IDK. I don't think TK would be involved with a drug crime ring for money. He seems to abhor drug addicts and targeted them. I think he sees himself as superior and some kind of vigilante hero. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Hmmm..interesting theory. Here is the description of the suspects:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/317...le-co-shooting

IDK. I don't think TK would be involved with a drug crime ring for money. He seems to abhor drug addicts and targeted them. I think he sees himself as superior and some kind of vigilante hero. JMO.
    Now that I think about it...
    Did the guy that committed that bank robbery with the red car.... did he fit one of those descriptions?
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLight View Post
    Now that I think about it...
    Did the guy that committed that bank robbery with the red car.... did he fit one of those descriptions?
    No, that suspect was 5'6" and in his 50's with grey/blonde hair.

No, that suspect was 5'6" and in his 50's with grey/blonde hair.
    It couldn't be one of them anyway. That crime happened in 2003 and this one happened in 2008. Dangit
    He shot himself two years later. Although researching this I found this article.....

http://www.aikenstandard.com/news/wr...6ab2a03c6.html

We have to figure out how he made his extra money. Maybe who said he might be like a strange vigilante stealing from drug dealers?
    Maybe he did have a group he controlled. Guns were found at the residence in this article. We know he couldn't legally have guns so he got them somehow.
    I'm just trying to figure out if there is some sort of connection between all of this.
    Reading that article apparently bank heists and armed robbery were their part. TK the brains?
    They may have had no idea though what all he was up to. But it has been questioned if he could have an accomplice.
    If he did have accomplices, they ain't gonna talk.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

I wonder what he means when he refers to his "beach area"?
    It's possible his beach area is along Big Ferguson Creek on his property. We call a particular area along our creek "the beach." But that's because we fish there and such. Not bury bodies. If he doesn't spill the beans before then, it might be worth looking for a yellow jackets' nest along the river, but they won't show up until it gets warm again. For those who don't know, yellow jackets are a type of wasp, but we also have completely different wasps down here. Yellow jackets have underground nests, but you wouldn't be able to find one unless you happened to observe them going into an underground hole. Or, if your dog started digging one up, you'd know it in a hurry. Ask me how I know. Two dozen stings later....

Greer South Carolina High School mascot is the yellow jackets. basically the next town over from TK.

beach area could refer to the pond where Adam Worleys shoes were found..

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/312...g-greer-father
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-10-2016 at 01:12 PM. Reason: correct name

The 9/15/2016 post about missing persons that TK posted to and mentions

|:"that person went to the beach with their friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend". .. the second part sound like the missing person found in Anderson that was in the papers on 9/14http://wspa.com/2016/09/14/missing-s...e-and-healthy/

She was found in Anderson Co., according to the sheriff’s office.

Investigators said she left her kids with her parents when she went missing.

They say that was concerning to her parents and they asked for help finding her.

Anderson Co. deputies say her boyfriend, ZP , was arrested on two parole violation charges.

Deputies confirmed that P and P were together in Anderson Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Bently View Post
    The 9/15/2016 post about missing persons that TK posted to and mentions

|:"that person went to the beach with their friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend". .. the second part sound like the missing person found in Anderson that was in the papers on 9/14http://wspa.com/2016/09/14/missing-s...e-and-healthy/
    Hmmm interesting. I wonder what they are finding on his computers, would be interesting to see (and scary I'm sure) his searches online etc.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakebeave View Post
    beach area could refer to the pond where Adam Worleys shoes were found..

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/312...g-greer-father
    I saw your post before the name was corrected from 'Todd Worley' and thought, crikey that name instills all kinds of nightmares

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lauranyc83 View Post
    No, that is not true. That photo was taken from a post on facebook that Todd commented on. He never posted that photo. Someone on his friends list did.
    I can't post screenshot since it is against TOS.
    If I remember correctly, that is his property but that photo of the girl looks photoshopped. There's the exact photo of it that was on his FB and she WAS NOT in it. Can't find it now since his FB is buh bye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blessedlife View Post
    If I remember correctly, that is his property but that photo of the girl looks photoshopped. There's the exact photo of it that was on his FB and she WAS NOT in it. Can't find it now since his FB is buh bye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No it is not his property. It's against TOS for me to post SS. This photo was posted by someone on his friends list in the comment section of a post. I took a SS of it back when he was arrested and his FB was still up. It's a photo a woman posted. If you'd like a SS of it, message me =)

I think I've got the bulk of the posts made to CDC's page after 8/31 updated in the timeline.
    It's creepy.
    Working on TK's.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thank you for being here, lawdog. I do hope you become verified, I'm sure we have much to learn from you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kadoober; 12-07-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Thank you lawdog for your candor. I'm so glad you were unharmed. This experience must have shook you to the core!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast