1201 users online (261 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    Illegal activities could have been doing under the table cash only cleaning jobs or recreational drug use.

It's too soon to say if they were doing business under the table. Perhaps they would have claimed the income on their tax returns. As for drugs, unless they were helping operate a huge grow project, or were helping manufacture drugs out there, I just don't see the point in saying they were involved in illegal activites.

[QUOTE=Peachykeen;12954160]She might not have been invited. If her name was left off the obit. To clarify a few things. KB and CS and NN were involved in a relationship together. Polyamory I think is the term for it. Sometime during that time the relationship changed to just KB and CS. KB was NOT the reason for the split. Classifying KB and CC as having an affair is misleading.[/QUOTE

KB did in fact attend the funeral. She was seated in a private room with her friends and family.

Accused killer Todd Kohlhepp faces hearing

"A hearing in [KB]’s lawsuit against accused serial killer Todd Kohlhepp, the man who allegedly held her chained inside a metal storage container for two months, is scheduled for Thursday morning in Spartanburg.
    Among motions to be presented is a request for the appointment of a receiver to identify and control Kohlhepp’s assets."

"The civil case filed by [KB] against Kohlhepp seeks money for medical expenses, punitive damages and attorneys’ fees.

The lawsuit alleges Kohlhepp “presented a firearm” to “forcibly kidnap and imprison” [KB] when she was on his rural property near Woodruff to perform cleaning services".

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...ring/96164024/
    All New Members and Guests
    To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information . . . And Also - WS Lingo

Dr. Phil will be airing a 2 part interview with KB this coming week (Feb. 13th & 14th). What an incredibly brave woman.

http://www.drphil.com/videos/a-dr-ph...or-two-months/

Quote Originally Posted by soanyway View Post
    Dr. Phil will be airing a 2 part interview with KB this coming week (Feb. 13th & 14th). What an incredibly brave woman.

http://www.drphil.com/videos/a-dr-ph...or-two-months/
    The show started 30 minutes ago at 3:00 pm in some markets, and in other markets it starts in 30 minutes at 4:00 (eastern)

Poor KB. This is hard to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Difficult to watch.

He made sure she was bringing CDC with her as it was his personal property and he preferred people he had met before. Premeditated.
    He also told her it was easier to control a person after you've taken someone they love.
    All New Members and Guests
    To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information . . . And Also - WS Lingo

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen View Post

It's too soon to say if they were doing business under the table. Perhaps they would have claimed the income on their tax returns. As for drugs, unless they were helping operate a huge grow project, or were helping manufacture drugs out there, I just don't see the point in saying they were involved in illegal activites.
    He paid her with checks. Per her Dr. Phil interview.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I recorded this to watch tonight but did anyone already watch the whole thing? Any new information?

For anyone who watch the episode, was anything covered that would tell us one way or another if SA was a factor? Her name was redacted based on the S&M room alleged found but I am still unclear if SA was a factor in her captivity.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    For anyone who watch the episode, was anything covered that would tell us one way or another if SA was a factor? Her name was redacted based on the S&M room alleged found but I am still unclear if SA was a factor in her captivity.
    Yes. He raped her twice a day, every day. She is so strong.

Thank you. And I agree, very strong young woman.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by mocity View Post
    I recorded this to watch tonight but did anyone already watch the whole thing? Any new information?
    Mainly how methodically he planned out and prepared for this. There was dried food and a lot of water bottles in the container, for example. He cuffed her and ball gagged her right after shooting her boyfriend, which happened within minutes of arriving on their property. He was calm and collected. I was dismayed to hear that he sexually assaulted her (the first day and every day after it). Was kinda hoping the murder was an argument that got out of control and he panicked. But, no. It's what you'd imagine as your worst nightmare .

Part 2 is tomorrow. They said she'll be talking about a woman she thinks "went before her".....I think there's at least one more body on that property (my opinion).

I wonder if Todd's mother still thinks he's not a monster after watching KB interviewed today.

Also, I hope she's in a home because someone with such skewed perceptions of reality is probably not capable of taking care of herself!

Quote Originally Posted by mocity View Post
    Probably new information for most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast