1472 users online (257 members and 1215 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Properties and Residences

Discuss the various properties owned by or accessible to TK here. Please be sure to provide links to your sources.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Whois information for Hunt Club apparments

Whois information from domain toddkohlhepp.com ties him to 1040 Hunt club lane apt n as early as August 9th, 2006.
    Both domains, toddkohlhepp.com and tkarealestate.com resolves to the same IP address, 74.114.167.226
    <snip>
    Domain ID: 548820119_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
    Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
    Updated Date: 2016-07-12T19:54:03Z
    Creation Date: 2006-08-09T15:10:24Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-09T15:10:24Z
    Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
    Registrar IANA ID: 303
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry

Domain ID: 548820119_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
    Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
    Updated Date: 2016-07-12T19:54:03Z
    Creation Date: 2006-08-09T15:10:24Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-09T15:10:24Z
    Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
    Admin Name: todd kohlhepp (1066884729)
    Admin Organization: todd kohlhepp
    Admin Street: 1040 Hunt club lane apt n
    Admin City: spartanburg
    Admin State/Province: SC
    Admin Postal Code: 29301
    Admin Country: US
    Admin Phone: +0.8645748535
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax: +0.1234
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: tkohlhepp@wrpwa.com
    Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry

</snip>

I can't recall where which post this was under- but someone shared Kohlhepp's vehicle ownership. The bmw suv, the smaller bmw, and a motorbike. However, the video of his vehicle being towed from his house shows what appears to be a white Dodge Ram parked adjacent to his garage. I presume this truck also belongs to him. Curious.
    https://twitter.com/MikeAtGvlNwz/sta...910464/video/1

Attached Images Attached Images

It looks like a utility truck, so most likely belong to someone involved in the investigation. In the photo, one BWM is actively being driven out of the garage, so I think it is a safe bet that the white truck was originally in the driveway, and was then quickly moved to the side to allow TKs cars to be driven out of the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by NvrEndgStry View Post
    I can't recall where which post this was under- but someone shared Kohlhepp's vehicle ownership. The bmw suv, the smaller bmw, and a motorbike. However, the video of his vehicle being towed from his house shows what appears to be a white Dodge Ram parked adjacent to his garage. I presume this truck also belongs to him. Curious.
    https://twitter.com/MikeAtGvlNwz/sta...910464/video/1

Quote Originally Posted by JaelynRae View Post
    It looks like a utility truck, so most likely belong to someone involved in the investigation. In the photo, one BWM is actively being driven out of the garage, so I think it is a safe bet that the white truck was originally in the driveway, and was then quickly moved to the side to allow TKs cars to be driven out of the garage.
    I have to admit I'm surprised that there is someone driving it with the window down and no gloves... or indeed driving it at all.

Why would they not be preserving the inside as possible forensic evidence?

Anyone any thoughts?

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

TK's social media posts of the property.

~ Martin Luther King Jr.

From the Spartanburg County tax records. Type in his last name on the search.
    Taxable property for 2016: Wofford Rd, Windsong Way, 2 BMW cars, and a Suzuki.
    https://spartanburgcountytax.com/#/WildfireSearch

I considered it may be an investigator, but I thought it is such a familiar way to park, rather than being on the street as I would expect someone who is visiting- backed in and so close to the house it made it seem like it was his vehicle.

I suppose this is appropriate for this section too? Help me out here...because this doesn't seem like a good plan at all to me. We have all these victims with all these unexpected expenses because of his crimes and now he is allowed to transfer assets?
    I don't comprehend this at all. Completely baffling.
    "A undisclosed amount of Kohlhepp’s money was transferred to the girl he mentioned, Wright said. "I didn’t have a problem with that. … We haven’t seized any of that (money). It’s his until the court proceedings,” Wright said."-

http://www.goupstate.com/news/201611...ike-confession

I havent seen anyone mention the half buried structure visible in the phto of tK in the orange jumpsuit. Does anyone know what it Is?

Screenshot_2016-11-06-05-53-49.jpgScreenshot_2016-11-06-05-52-49.jpg

I havent seen anyone mention the half buried structure visible in the phto of tK in the orange jumpsuit. Does anyone know what it Is?
    Not sure what you mean by half buried? Looks like fencing and tree trunks to me...?

~ Martin Luther King Jr.

If you look at the zoomed out pic, whatever it is is as tall as TK at least, it looks like some sort of structure or possible an entrance to something underground with a gated front closure. To me it looks like it may have been completely covered over with bramble, which was recently removed, as the covering on the gated/door part does not appear to have grown over organically/naturally. I could be wrong, but that structure or whatever jumped out at me when I first saw that photo. It also could be several metal animal cages stacked up. Because it is in smaller sections and limited to that one spot, I don't see it being a part of the exterior fencing, and the location when viewed from google maps places it in the very center of the property, no where near the fencing.

Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    Not sure what you mean by half buried? Looks like fencing and tree trunks to me...?

Here is a (very sloppy sorry) outline of what I am seeing:

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post

TK's social media posts of the property.
    The car was buried in a ravine :-(

And I would need to see a side-by-side comparison, but doesn't that pull out look like where they found the body that we saw the overhead aerial shot with Black and Yellow tarp - the pull-out area being the part where the yellow tarp was?

Here is a (very sloppy sorry) outline of what I am seeing:

I can see what you're seeing, but I think you're shortening the fencing with whatever that box is in the foreground. If you look to the right of the box, you can see the fencing does extend further than you've put your boundary box.

Hope that shows what I mean too! I think it's one of those things that once you see it.....!

~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast