1520 users online (303 members and 1217 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I can kind of see what you mean, but in my mind it looks like a boxed in structure with solid side/back walls and a wired/gated front in several sections. Almost like going to an animal shelter, picture a bunch of metal boxes with gated fronts stacked up together.

FWIW, not saying it isn't or couldn't be fencing, but the cross sections in the photo do not match the type of fencing used elsewhere on the property. Also there is no reason to be seeing fencing in that area on the property and it is not visible in any other photos, which you would think it would be if it extended beyond that spot.

In the property photo below, the red outline is his parcel/lot. The yellow is the garage structure. The blue is the green shed/shipping container where they are standing in the photo. This location is no where near any fencing visible in any other photos of the property. The pink in the zoomed in photo is where whatever that structure is, is located.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JaelynRae; 11-07-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Typo

To me it looks more like something similar to these, stacked 2 high. These are dog kennels BTW.

Here is a quick and dirty photoshop of the configuration I see:

Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    I can see what you're seeing, but I think you're shortening the fencing with whatever that box is in the foreground. If you look to the right of the box, you can see the fencing does extend further than you've put your boundary box.

Hope that shows what I mean too! I think it's one of those things that once you see it.....!
    If you go back to the aerial photos of the back of the garage building, you can see those same "fence pieces/panels" used on a structure there. I'll try to find the link. I just assumed those in this photo was just a pile of leftover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was a "member" of a community animal rescue FB page, who has since removed his name from their FB site. It was on their thread that I learned he was suppose to have goats on this property, and cats. But if the "bear traps" information is true --- no way he has free range goats currently on the entire property. That being said, if those are parts of pens it may be why they are stacked there..

Quote Originally Posted by DDRGSD View Post
    He was a "member" of a community animal rescue FB page, who has since removed his name from their FB site. It was on their thread that I learned he was suppose to have goats on this property, and cats. But if the "bear traps" information is true --- no way he has free range goats currently on the entire property. That being said, if those are parts of pens it may be why they are stacked there..
    On some of the live video feeds from yesterday on Fox Carolina News fb page there were goats running around on the property. At last nights press conference the sheriff asked for animal control and local farmers to contact him about getting the goats and feral cats off the property. I think you make a good point about bear traps and goats not mixing unless he had the goats restricted to only part of his property. Perhaps he only TOLD the neighbor he had bear traps on the property to try to keep the locals off his land. IDK.

Also, for what it is worth, in regards to this structure everyone is seeing through the trees, I wonder if it could be solar panels stacked? From an aerial photo somewhere I saw what looked like solar panels on the garage.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Here's another image of the same area:

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/ap/...-of-gri/ns4yc/

This makes it clear that it is not solar panels but I'm not sure what that black metal thing is...

Maybe the back of a utility trailer? Like this one:

Business associates claim TK told them he wanted to build an underground bunker on his property where he could live for at least a year or more:

http://www.wyff4.com/article/a-woodr...bunker/8249032

A neighbor SW said “I was the only one he let over there, I think because I laughed at his jokes and listened to him,” and when he saw the shipping container where KB was kept, it was full of bottled water and canned goods. He also indicated the TK paid him to put up signs, clear trees, and do other odd jobs around the property:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7400651.html

So what I want to know is...where did all the supplies that were previously stored in the shipping container go? In a possible underground bunker? In the garage or green shed? Does anyone have any details, photos or inventory about what was found in those structures?

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Also, for what it is worth, in regards to this structure everyone is seeing through the trees, I wonder if it could be solar panels stacked? From an aerial photo somewhere I saw what looked like solar panels on the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexsea
    If you go back to the aerial photos of the back of the garage building, you can see those same "fence pieces/panels" used on a structure there. I'll try to find the link. I just assumed those in this photo was just a pile of leftover.
    Here is the garage, but I don't see anything like that metal structure. Was it in a different photo?

Quote Originally Posted by JaelynRae View Post
    Here is the garage, but I don't see anything like that metal structure. Was it in a different photo?

That is the garage and on the back you can see solar panels I was talking about. The green shed in the other photos is a different building.

Here's another view of the green shed:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...pect-7-murders

Here's another smaller shed with fence around it I have not seen before:

Here's an image of them removing computers from his home (I know someone was asking about this on another thread):

One of his cars:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

That is the garage and on the back you can see solar panels I was talking about. The green shed in the other photos is a different building.
    Right, I was trying to answer two posts at once. Yours showing the solar panels you mentioned, and Alexsea who thought she saw a similar structure in the garage photo.

Here's another smaller shed with fence around it I have not seen before:

Here's an image of them removing computers from his home (I know someone was asking about this on another thread):

One of his cars:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
    Where did you find that photo??? I have scoured google looking for more property photos. I am guessing that is where he kept the goats that someone on FB suggested he get, which were later found roaming around the property. I wonder if they were mostly kept contained because there are bear traps on the property, as was originally suggested, but he never had a chance to return them to their pen when he was arrested?

Here are the goats:

Regarding the computers, he also purchased several electronics items on Amazon, including a wall mount for quad monitors, a setup generally reserved to a serious tech person, or perhaps to use for surveillance monitors:

His neighbor claims he installed deer cameras and bear traps throughout the property (same link as prior post about food stored in the shipping container). I can only imagine what evidence they will find when they review the deer camera footage. Also makes me wonder if there was a camera on KB so he could monitor whenever he wanted.

After looking at a property overview, it is very likely the structure I was wondering about is actually that goat pen, seen off in the distance through trees and viewed from the opposite direction from where the photo of the pen was taken. If that is the case, there are likely 3 nearby clearings that it could be in, but #3 seems the most likely given the angle of the photo with TK in it.

Quote Originally Posted by JaelynRae View Post
    Where did you find that photo??? I have scoured google looking for more property photos. I am guessing that is where he kept the goats that someone on FB suggested he get, which were later found roaming around the property. I wonder if they were mostly kept contained because there are bear traps on the property, as was originally suggested, but he never had a chance to return them to their pen when he was arrested?
    RSBM: The link to where the photos came from is under the picture. It's from the Daily Mail.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast