1387 users online (277 members and 1110 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    108
    He has a right to provide for his own legal expenses. The Sheriff is right. His assets haven't been seized. He hasn't even been found guilty of anything yet, although he confessed to 4 murders. If he puts on a good defense, such as an insanity plea for all counts, he could go through all assets the higher profile it gets IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by NvrEndgStry View Post
    I suppose this is appropriate for this section too? Help me out here...because this doesn't seem like a good plan at all to me. We have all these victims with all these unexpected expenses because of his crimes and now he is allowed to transfer assets?
    I don't comprehend this at all. Completely baffling.
    "A undisclosed amount of Kohlheppís money was transferred to the girl he mentioned, Wright said. "I didnít have a problem with that. Ö We havenít seized any of that (money). Itís his until the court proceedings,Ē Wright said."-

    http://www.goupstate.com/news/201611...ike-confession



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,185
    Which of these new threads is dealing with the ongoing search for other victims at the property where KB was found? I checked a few of them and don't see any updates on today's search.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12,893
    Quote Originally Posted by verbonica View Post
    Which of these new threads is dealing with the ongoing search for other victims at the property where KB was found? I checked a few of them and don't see any updates on today's search.
    I requested the mods start a general discussion thread on new developments because it is sort of all over in different threads. Would someone else also please make the request as well to get the ball rolling? It is getting confusing on where to find the latest info.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I requested the mods start a general discussion thread on new developments because it is sort of all over in different threads. Would someone else also please make the request as well to get the ball rolling? It is getting confusing on where to find the latest info.

    I just created one, whether anyone will use it or not is anyone's guess.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t-Developments

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by JaelynRae View Post
    It looks like a utility truck, so most likely belong to someone involved in the investigation. In the photo, one BWM is actively being driven out of the garage, so I think it is a safe bet that the white truck was originally in the driveway, and was then quickly moved to the side to allow TKs cars to be driven out of the garage.
    If his 2 BMWs and bike were recovered at his Windsong home and he was arrested at his Woodruff property, how did he get there?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12,893
    Quote Originally Posted by JaelynRae View Post
    If his 2 BMWs and bike were recovered at his Windsong home and he was arrested at his Woodruff property, how did he get there?
    I think he was arrested at his Windsong home, not the Woodruff property.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I think he was arrested at his Windsong home, not the Woodruff property.
    In the first presser Sheriff Wright said that he was arrested at the Woodruff property:


    (at around minute 10:30 on this video)

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12,893
    Quote Originally Posted by verbonica View Post
    In the first presser Sheriff Wright said that he was arrested at the Woodruff property:


    (at around minute 10:30 on this video)
    Weird, in the last couple minutes of tonight's press conference the detective who had to speak for the sheriff tonight (Sheriff caught in Greenville traffic) said that Kohlhepp was at his home when he was arrested.
    A reporter asked "What was the suspect doing at the time he was apprehended?" and the reply was "He was at his home, Exactly what he was doing inside his residence, I don't know."

    It's around the 24 minute mark in this video:
    https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolina...4676188149166/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12,893
    Quote Originally Posted by verbonica View Post
    In the first presser Sheriff Wright said that he was arrested at the Woodruff property:


    (at around minute 10:30 on this video)
    Also notice that around 14:30 the sheriff is asked Kohlhepp's reaction when he was arrested and the Sheriff says he wasn't there yet. I think it is possible he was not aware at the time of this presser where Kohlhepp was arrested. I seem to recall hearing at another presser that Kohlhepp was arrested at his home after they found KB, but I can't seem to find that now. Anyone else remember this or am I too tired and confused?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    67
    This link (and several others) state he was arrested at his Woodruff property. Not sure why there would be any confusion about that, and it's these little inaccuracies that make me suspicious about the entire story.

    http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/todd-k...a-real-estate/


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4
    I know there was mention of not limiting searches to just SC, but I wonder if they also have searched (or plan to search) the large wooded property behind the mom's house? Thinking more remote history here.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Also notice that around 14:30 the sheriff is asked Kohlhepp's reaction when he was arrested and the Sheriff says he wasn't there yet. I think it is possible he was not aware at the time of this presser where Kohlhepp was arrested. I seem to recall hearing at another presser that Kohlhepp was arrested at his home after they found KB, but I can't seem to find that now. Anyone else remember this or am I too tired and confused?
    Yeah, you could be right about the sheriff not having all of the details correct at that point.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12,893
    Quote Originally Posted by JaelynRae View Post
    This link (and several others) state he was arrested at his Woodruff property. Not sure why there would be any confusion about that, and it's these little inaccuracies that make me suspicious about the entire story.

    http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/todd-k...a-real-estate/
    I think it will eventually be cleared up when they release court documents. Sheriff should know but he admits he wasn't there and the investigator that spoke in the above video wasn't the one who arrested him either. This was also a joint operation with Anderson PD but Spartanburg is now in charge it seems due to location of the property. There should be a record somewhere that the arresting officer had to fill out with the location and circumstances of the arrest.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Taipei
    Posts
    194
    I posted this in the other thread, but before TKA Real Estate was taken down, I saved a few photos. Unfortunately, im not sure why, many of the photos didnt save.

    Anyway, here are photos from one of his properties (an old subdivision) that is 24 acres



    These two are photos of another property that was being sold by one of his agents



    They are two different properties being sold by that agent. Second property:



    All of these properties are land parcels. I doubt this is helpful in any way, but might as well add what I have.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    3,177
    Not sure if my mom saw this on TV, but she said that TK had lived in Reidville at one time. Prior to when he lived in the apts behind the mall.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership
    By swedie in forum Timothy Bosma
    Replies: 1137
    Last Post: 06-25-2015, 01:37 PM
  2. Searches of SA's families' properties
    By curiousc in forum Hailey Dunn
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 02:47 PM
  3. Replies: 177
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:31 AM
  4. Timeline of residences
    By OriginalJerseyGirl in forum Janet Christiansen Abaroa
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 03:02 AM

Tags for this Thread