1387 users online (277 members and 1110 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    He has a right to provide for his own legal expenses. The Sheriff is right. His assets haven't been seized. He hasn't even been found guilty of anything yet, although he confessed to 4 murders. If he puts on a good defense, such as an insanity plea for all counts, he could go through all assets the higher profile it gets IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by NvrEndgStry View Post
    I suppose this is appropriate for this section too? Help me out here...because this doesn't seem like a good plan at all to me. We have all these victims with all these unexpected expenses because of his crimes and now he is allowed to transfer assets?
    I don't comprehend this at all. Completely baffling.
    "A undisclosed amount of Kohlheppís money was transferred to the girl he mentioned, Wright said. "I didnít have a problem with that. Ö We havenít seized any of that (money). Itís his until the court proceedings,Ē Wright said."-

http://www.goupstate.com/news/201611...ike-confession

Which of these new threads is dealing with the ongoing search for other victims at the property where KB was found? I checked a few of them and don't see any updates on today's search.

Quote Originally Posted by verbonica View Post
    Which of these new threads is dealing with the ongoing search for other victims at the property where KB was found? I checked a few of them and don't see any updates on today's search.
    I requested the mods start a general discussion thread on new developments because it is sort of all over in different threads. Would someone else also please make the request as well to get the ball rolling? It is getting confusing on where to find the latest info.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I requested the mods start a general discussion thread on new developments because it is sort of all over in different threads. Would someone else also please make the request as well to get the ball rolling? It is getting confusing on where to find the latest info.

I just created one, whether anyone will use it or not is anyone's guess.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t-Developments

Quote Originally Posted by JaelynRae View Post
    It looks like a utility truck, so most likely belong to someone involved in the investigation. In the photo, one BWM is actively being driven out of the garage, so I think it is a safe bet that the white truck was originally in the driveway, and was then quickly moved to the side to allow TKs cars to be driven out of the garage.
    If his 2 BMWs and bike were recovered at his Windsong home and he was arrested at his Woodruff property, how did he get there?

If his 2 BMWs and bike were recovered at his Windsong home and he was arrested at his Woodruff property, how did he get there?
    I think he was arrested at his Windsong home, not the Woodruff property.

I think he was arrested at his Windsong home, not the Woodruff property.
    In the first presser Sheriff Wright said that he was arrested at the Woodruff property:

(at around minute 10:30 on this video)

In the first presser Sheriff Wright said that he was arrested at the Woodruff property:

Weird, in the last couple minutes of tonight's press conference the detective who had to speak for the sheriff tonight (Sheriff caught in Greenville traffic) said that Kohlhepp was at his home when he was arrested.
    A reporter asked "What was the suspect doing at the time he was apprehended?" and the reply was "He was at his home, Exactly what he was doing inside his residence, I don't know."

It's around the 24 minute mark in this video:
    https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolina...4676188149166/

Also notice that around 14:30 the sheriff is asked Kohlhepp's reaction when he was arrested and the Sheriff says he wasn't there yet. I think it is possible he was not aware at the time of this presser where Kohlhepp was arrested. I seem to recall hearing at another presser that Kohlhepp was arrested at his home after they found KB, but I can't seem to find that now. Anyone else remember this or am I too tired and confused?

This link (and several others) state he was arrested at his Woodruff property. Not sure why there would be any confusion about that, and it's these little inaccuracies that make me suspicious about the entire story.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/todd-k...a-real-estate/

I know there was mention of not limiting searches to just SC, but I wonder if they also have searched (or plan to search) the large wooded property behind the mom's house? Thinking more remote history here.

Also notice that around 14:30 the sheriff is asked Kohlhepp's reaction when he was arrested and the Sheriff says he wasn't there yet. I think it is possible he was not aware at the time of this presser where Kohlhepp was arrested. I seem to recall hearing at another presser that Kohlhepp was arrested at his home after they found KB, but I can't seem to find that now. Anyone else remember this or am I too tired and confused?
    Yeah, you could be right about the sheriff not having all of the details correct at that point.

This link (and several others) state he was arrested at his Woodruff property. Not sure why there would be any confusion about that, and it's these little inaccuracies that make me suspicious about the entire story.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/todd-k...a-real-estate/
    I think it will eventually be cleared up when they release court documents. Sheriff should know but he admits he wasn't there and the investigator that spoke in the above video wasn't the one who arrested him either. This was also a joint operation with Anderson PD but Spartanburg is now in charge it seems due to location of the property. There should be a record somewhere that the arresting officer had to fill out with the location and circumstances of the arrest.

I posted this in the other thread, but before TKA Real Estate was taken down, I saved a few photos. Unfortunately, im not sure why, many of the photos didnt save.

Anyway, here are photos from one of his properties (an old subdivision) that is 24 acres

These two are photos of another property that was being sold by one of his agents

They are two different properties being sold by that agent. Second property:

All of these properties are land parcels. I doubt this is helpful in any way, but might as well add what I have.

Not sure if my mom saw this on TV, but she said that TK had lived in Reidville at one time. Prior to when he lived in the apts behind the mall.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast