"Derailed" w/Jennifer Ansiton & Clive Owen

shopper

Reaction score
Go see it!!! It was really good. Last night, my dh and I had a date, went out to eat and to see this movie. It's a good "date" movie.

I know it's not been given the kindest of reviews but it was good entertainment, I don't care if it's Oscar material. Which, to me, when a movie gets a lot of Oscar buzz, usually means I won't like it. I guess I'm just not artsy enough.

I don't want to give anything away, but IMO Jennifer succeeds in breaking away from her "Friends" image.

:clap:

My husband and I went to see it last night too - it was EXCELLENT!! I truly don't understand the bad reviews, I really don't. It was good from start to finish, not even one dull moment. I agree - GO SEE IT!! :clap:

(and don't take any bathroom breaks, you don't want to miss a thing!)

I was wondering is the movie was as good as the previews look! I am really wanting to see this one ... thanks for the good postings. I am looking forward to it! :)

SimonSays said:
My husband and I went to see it last night too - it was EXCELLENT!! I truly don't understand the bad reviews, I really don't. It was good from start to finish, not even one dull moment. I agree - GO SEE IT!! :clap:

(and don't take any bathroom breaks, you don't want to miss a thing!)
Yeah, I had heard the bad reviews, too... don't get it because the commercial previews look great... but again, thanks for the personal reviews to both of you. It's always better to hear it from "real" people and not those critics who only like movies like "the titanic" or highly dramatic movies that are what they deem "oscar-worthy".

Mr Jaybird and I just got back from this movie. We both really enjoyed it. We hadn't heard a whole lot about it, and so we had no expectations. We were both really impressed.

The reviews I read said it was really good. I was considering seeing it. Now I think I will.

Well, the critics have panned it but I'm glad to know so many like it; I'll probably go see it. I like Jennifer Anniston alot.

And some movies that the critics rate so "highly" I think are very overrated - like the "Aviator" and the recent one with Ralph Fiennes about Africa. It was interesting but so depressing and I didn't think it was Academy Award winning at all.

I hated the "40-year-old virgin", but the critics let it get by. It was way overdone IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back