Presumed Located NY - Kristina Arthur, 36, Berlin, 14 October 2016

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
nyupstate.com:

Minnesota woman missing for 2 months; NYS police find her car abandoned in Upstate NY

BERLIN, N.Y. -- A Minnesota woman has been missing for two months, and her car was recently found more than 1,000 miles away in Upstate New York, the New York State Police announced today.

Kristina M. Arthur, 36, of Isanti, Minnesota, was reported missing by her family in September, police said.

Arthur's family said they were concerned when they made the initial report: she had been acting oddly, and they were having trouble getting in contact with her, police said.

On Nov. 5, members of the New York State Police found Arthur's red 2008 Chevrolet Impala sedan abandoned in Upstate New York, approximately 1,300 miles from her home.

The car was in Berlin, an Upstate New York town east of Albany in Rensselaer County, police said. Police were unable to find the woman in the immediate area.

Arthur is a white woman, with blue eyes and brown hair, police said. She is approximately 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.

Arthur has a mental illness and may need medical attention or may not have been taking her prescription medication, police said.
---
and, earlier....

arkansasmatters.com:

Missing Hot Springs Woman Sought

Here's that other OP link, from June 2016; same picture: Kristina M. Arthur, 35, sought by Hot Springs AR police

A missing Hot Springs woman is being sought by authorities.

Kristina M. Arthur, 35, was picked up in Pike County on June 3 and taken to a nearby hospital, police said. Arthur left the hospital before family arrived to retrieve her.

She may be on her way to Mississippi.

Arthur is noted to have medical problems and is currently off of her medication, police said.

Thanks, mod/s, for fixing the thread title!

This is an odd case (though aren't they all), highlighted by dual disappearances in one calendar year and culminating (for now) in a car abandoned in an upstate town of under 2000. As mental issues seem to be involved we may never learn an answer -- if, as we hope, Kristina Arthur has been found safe and okay. If not? Best not to conjecture "if not." We hope for the best.

Is she home for the holiday? Has she gotten the help she needs? One only hopes.

I live very close to the town of Berlin and know Rensselaer county very well. If her car was found in Berlin and she went into the surrounding woods in Berlin, it will be very hard to find her. The woods in that area are very dense, there were time that my father and Grandfather had to use Dynamite to clears trees to get into their land. I have not heard of this woman being found as of yet.

I live very close to the town of Berlin and know Rensselaer county very well. If her car was found in Berlin and she went into the surrounding woods in Berlin, it will be very hard to find her. The woods in that area are very dense, there were time that my father and Grandfather had to use Dynamite to clears trees to get into their land. I have not heard of this woman being found as of yet.
Hi Irondevil51, and welcome to WS. Lots don't realize how rustic upstate can be.

I found an arrest record for a Kristina Marie Arthur, arrested in March 2018 for THEFT PROPERTY 4TH, that I am pretty sure is the same person.

2018-03-23_W252fgazRho9Go253d.jpg

https://alabama.arrests.org/Arrests/Kristina_Arthur_35845398/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa