800 users online (108 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Sickening. I refuse to even copy any of his words over here in regards to his victims. Also, he is doing the same thing he did while incarcerated in AZ-- Whining about how he is being "treated unfairly" in prison. He never should have been paroled the first time.
    I swear it is like looking at Arron Lewis all over again. They constantly cry about poor treatment.... but they can brutally murder people!! The strangest thing!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sickening. I refuse to even copy any of his words over here in regards to his victims. Also, he is doing the same thing he did while incarcerated in AZ-- Whining about how he is being "treated unfairly" in prison. He never should have been paroled the first time.
    He is of course a monster, but he is correct, he is missing off of the inmate search for South Carolina. It's very odd. He does show up on another site however.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    I managed to read the first 2 sentences then shut it down.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

RBBM

Yes. THIS!!!!
    Friends and family can lose touch with one another, but that does NOT mean they ever stop caring.
    I love and miss you, Meagan Leigh!

For a glossary of WS abbreviations click here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73