1092 users online (209 members and 883 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by transienthearted View Post
    Anyone think they know whose other bodies were found? Anyone hear any rumors?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ianthe View Post
    I wonder if these two bodies are related to each other in some way. Then I think his MO would really start to come in to focus.
    Check out the possible victims thread for more info...
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ssible-victims

Yesterday I saw a tweet about 4 officers going into his TK home. Was there ever an update on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this thread, I tend to get left behind when it goes into the sub forum format, so this will at least help me keep up with the general news! I hadn't heard they found another body yesterday...smh...how awful. I do wonder about KB saying four people buried there...I feel like there is another!!
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by trex View Post
    "After a third body was unearthed at a property near Woodruff where a kidnapped woman was rescued last week, investigators believe they have found all the bodies buried on the 95-acre property."

95 acre's is pretty substantial... I know that article says they've covered much of the property but on that expanse of land how can they really be sure they have found all the bodies buried there? I'm just catching up on all this craziness, freaking sick...

I was thinking about this last night and also other properties where he may have put bodies (if indeed, there are others, and I believe there are). Right now there is enough information to classify him as a serial killer, which, along with his confession and KB's testimony should ensure that he will, at he very least, be behind bars for the rest of his life; therefore, no longer a danger to the public. It saddens me to think that because of this, any related investigation may be scaled back. The police have other duties, and can't realistically focus too much time on cold cases.

I am not a seasoned sleuther as many of you are, but I deeply respect that this group will keep digging on behalf of the missing, the deceased, and their families.

Sheriff Chuck Wright declined to say where investigators were looking. He said the investigation is widespread and no longer limited to South Carolina, he said.

Just how far and for how long the search will continue is unclear, but with a private pilot’s license since 2006 and as a real estate broker in Greenville and Spartanburg who owned his own property management business, the search may prove vast.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...erty/93415002/
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I'm getting a little worn out checking every one of these threads for new information. I hope that info about new announcements, press conferences, etc. will be posted here on this thread, maybe with a reference to which thread to go to for details.

I think they should keep searching that property. but it is possible there has only been K, CC and the two others in 2.5 years. there are others I think though... at least prior to that.

he hasn't confessed to any more for future game playing.

Fox Carolina news seems to be live at the property reporting or getting ready to

https://www.facebook.com/Websleuths-...54678991679166

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/336...ed-in-anderson

The estranged wife of a missing Anderson County man who was found killed in Spartanburg County was arrested Tuesday for impersonating a police officer, according to Anderson police.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

hearing background voices

another development . . .

Appear to be rehearsing the story lines

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    Fox Carolina news seems to be live at the property reporting or getting ready to

https://www.facebook.com/Websleuths-...54678991679166
    The link isn't working for me and I can't seem to find it through their Facebook or website... anything I can search for to get there?

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Woah!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/336...ed-in-anderson

The estranged wife of a missing Anderson County man who was found killed in Spartanburg County was arrested Tuesday for impersonating a police officer, according to Anderson police.
    Why?!?!?!? I don't even know what to think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would NN (or NC I guess?) want them? We know CDC unfortunately passed long ago, why would she want/need his phone records now??

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast