1101 users online (234 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1114
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Sickening. I refuse to even copy any of his words over here in regards to his victims. Also, he is doing the same thing he did while incarcerated in AZ-- Whining about how he is being "treated unfairly" in prison. He never should have been paroled the first time.
    I swear it is like looking at Arron Lewis all over again. They constantly cry about poor treatment.... but they can brutally murder people!! The strangest thing!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sickening. I refuse to even copy any of his words over here in regards to his victims. Also, he is doing the same thing he did while incarcerated in AZ-- Whining about how he is being "treated unfairly" in prison. He never should have been paroled the first time.
    He is of course a monster, but he is correct, he is missing off of the inmate search for South Carolina. It's very odd. He does show up on another site however.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    I managed to read the first 2 sentences then shut it down.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

RBBM

Yes. THIS!!!!
    Friends and family can lose touch with one another, but that does NOT mean they ever stop caring.
    I love and miss you, Meagan Leigh!

For a glossary of WS abbreviations click here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Kohlhepp has been moved from the general population and into protective custody, much to the dismay of the victims' families. They aren't even allowed to know which prison he's in.
    http://www.goupstate.com/news/201711...ective-custody

http://www.wyff4.com/article/ex-girl...t-him/12437193
    Upstate woman says she loaned serial killer Todd Kohlhepp money for storage container that became prison
    Updated: 7:46 AM EDT Sep 21, 2017
    GREENVILLE, S.C. —A former girlfriend of convicted serial killer Todd Kohlhepp said she had no idea she was dating a serial killer.
    "There was always something that sat uneasy with me about him, and I just really couldn't put my finger on it," . . .
    [...]

He is at a facility called Broad River. He has had civil papers served to him there regarding the wrongful death lawsuits.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen View Post
    He is at a facility called Broad River. He has had civil papers served to him there regarding the wrongful death lawsuits.
    He was previously "at a facility called Broad River", but he may not be there now. He is in protective custody.

http://www.independentmail.com/story...ime/808142001/
    Where is Todd Kohlhepp serving his prison time?
    Published 10:47 a.m. ET Oct. 29, 2017 | Updated 11:00 a.m. ET Oct. 29, 2017
    Where is Todd Kohlhepp?
    Kohlhepp is in protective custody, according to Jeffrey Tallion, a spokesman for the South Carolina Department of Corrections. Because of that, prison officials will not disclose where Kohlhepp is being kept, Tallion said. Kohlhepp's information has been removed from the searchable, public state database that tells where nearly all prisoners in South Carolina are housed. Prison officials will not disclose why Kohlhepp is in protective custody.

Yes, his name has been removed from the searchable database.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    He was previously "at a facility called Broad River", but he may not be there now. He is in protective custody.

http://www.independentmail.com/story...ime/808142001/
    Where is Todd Kohlhepp serving his prison time?
    Published 10:47 a.m. ET Oct. 29, 2017 | Updated 11:00 a.m. ET Oct. 29, 2017
    Where is Todd Kohlhepp?
    Kohlhepp is in protective custody, according to Jeffrey Tallion, a spokesman for the South Carolina Department of Corrections. Because of that, prison officials will not disclose where Kohlhepp is being kept, Tallion said. Kohlhepp's information has been removed from the searchable, public state database that tells where nearly all prisoners in South Carolina are housed. Prison officials will not disclose why Kohlhepp is in protective custody.
    they did this with the Colorado movie theater shooter too and it made me soooo angry!!
    "In law school, the concept of the jury is taught through the metaphor of a black box. Into the box, evidence and the law go. Out of the box, a verdict comes. But a black box doesn’t have feelings." - THE FACT OF A BODY by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich
    ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by cujenn81 View Post
    they did this with the Colorado movie theater shooter too and it made me soooo angry!!

The good news is, Todd is not too happy with being shuffled off into no where land....

Media Awaiting Responses In Serial Killer Investigation

http://www.clintonchronicle.com/brea...-investigation

As part of an effort to uncover information about the Kohlhepp case, a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request was submitted to the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office (SCSO) on June 28, 2017
    (spoilers - none of the items requested have been turned over)

Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadoober View Post
    Media Awaiting Responses In Serial Killer Investigation

Huh.
    Something fishy is going on for sure. I requested information from SCSO Anderson City PD, and Anderson County. All say they do not have any information. I am wondering if is a matter of splitting hairs, like, the information is stored somewhere else? Or is being transcribed?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-more-n828116

A South Carolina man convicted of killing seven people says he has more victims who have not been discovered

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast