987 users online (196 members and 791 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Audelia Bogard, 43, bludgeoned to death, Mundelein, 11 Nov 2005

Charges have been filed in the gruesome murder of a north suburban woman.

Fifty-five-year-old Delia White was charged Sunday with killing her son’s fiancée.

The body of 43-year-old Audelia Bogard was found Friday in the Mundelein apartment the three shared. The victim had been killed by a blow to her head, the Lake County coroner's office said.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Now there's something different. Wow.

It shows the intent of keeping her son close to her vest. Sick, I know but it is what it is. My potential serial killer brother had a girlfriend and my mom would do everything to denigrate her. Although she was supporting him, financially and every other way she chose to create a hatred base. He is almost an idiot now. This doesn't excuse anything I think he has done in the past. But he is not functional now. Although his threats are still pretty scary. Most of us walk on eggshells and I won't visit my parents in their declining years as I still would like to live a little longer. It would be like inviting yourself to a bombing.

From February 2008:

A Lake County jury deliberated for a little more than six hours Thursday before finding Delia White not guilty of the murder of Audelia Bogard on Nov. 11, 2005 during an argument in their Mundelein apartment.

White had taken the witness stand earlier in the day and testified the videotaped confession the jurors had seen was simply a story she made up because her son convinced her it would set her free...

Prosecutors said White, 57, killed Bogard, 43, after she ordered White to move out of the apartment they shared with White's son, Steven Arthurs. The women also argued the day before the killing over use of Bogard's Jeep. She refused to allow White to drive it downstate to visit her granddaughter, Assistant State's Attorney Marykay Foy said.