1043 users online (174 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hey there!
    Hope your Holiday went well...

Yes, I check in every now and again, (working on Christmas over here though, so time consuming, But we love it!).

Just had to comment though, really, it doesn't make a bit of difference if someone watched that doc, the corruption is rampant in that county. To suggest that people only see it because they were somehow, brainwashed is patently ridiculous.

There's like three people on earth who were able to resist being mind controlled by Evil producers, apparently. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Safeguard View Post
    You know what I'd like to see?

A documentary heavily slanted in favor of the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Office.

Of course it would be all fake and biased as hell, but I'd like to see some shrewd and cunning film makers put together a doc that convinces millions of people, around the world, that Avery and Dassey got a fair trial and are guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. Here's the catch though:

They would have to show actual footage. Oh, they can slice it, dice it and add in the theme song from Cops, if they want...But they will still have to come up with footage that shows even ONE piece of evidence that was NOT found by or in the presence of Colburn or Lenk.

They would need footage of the thorough interrogation(s) of those closest to TH, and at least a snippet or two of them following up on other possible suspects...

They would need to include coverage of Kratz giving a press conference that was truthful, sensitive and
    non -inflamitory.

It would need to also include MCSO's meticulous handling of evidence, and record keeping...

Oh and we must not forget... they have to include footage of Brendan being adequately represented, and questioned in the presence of counsel. some footage that makes that child look like he knows which end is UP, for even a second, would be nice as well.

They must totally play up that TH's bones were found in Avery's yard, but leave, on the cutting room floor, that her bones were ALSO found in other places.

They might as well show footage of SA holding a blowtorch to the feet of a cat strung up in a tree...because THAT is how far off the path of literal events that actually took place they would have to go to in order to show that county as anything but corrupt!

If SA committed this horrific murder, silently and cleanly, in the comfort of his own home, in between phone calls trying to arrange to have Jody over, I would like to see some proof of that that is not circumstantial please.

I doubt anyone could string together 30 minutes of such a documentary, what with all that would have to be "left out".

No one can even say where and how TH was killed. How on earth can say who killed her?
    You're the best!
    I love this post×100!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Well, well look who showed up from lurking...LOL

Well presented!!!
    Ditto😉
    Well presented indeed😉🤘
    Hope all of my WS friends had a great Thanksgiving!
    Thinking of you!

Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    You're the best!
    I love this post×100!

Hey Girl!

I am good! * blows on knuckles and rubs shirt*

Hope everything is well with you.

I miss you guys! Love checking in and seeing you all keeping the hope for justice alive!
    I keep hoping for some good news, or a positive development in this case, but it's so darn slooooowww! I can't stand it!

Hey Girl!

I am good! * blows on knuckles and rubs shirt*

Hope everything is well with you.

I miss you guys! Love checking in and seeing you all keeping the hope for justice alive!
    I keep hoping for some good news, or a positive development in this case, but it's so darn slooooowww! I can't stand it!
    So nice to hear from you!😉
    I agree, extremely slooowww

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Safeguard, that was spectacular! Waiting to see if anyone will try to rebut your most excellent post.
    "To see him obviously framed
    Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed to live in a land
    Where justice is a game
    Now all the criminals in their coats and their ties
    Are free to drink martinis and watch the sun rise
    While Rubin sits like Buddha in a ten-foot cell
    An innocent man in a living hell"

Bob Dylan
    Nobel Prize for Literature, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by IDK View Post
    Safeguard, that was spectacular! Waiting to see if anyone will try to rebut your most excellent post.
    Oh. You know they will IDK. Because...Steve Avery...

He's a bad, bad man. And that's the only this whole travesty is about right? ( Not. )

Great to hear from you Safeguard Hope you are well!

Your post makes a valid point... not all of us were snowed by the documentary! I read another post in the last few days, I think it was Hoosen_Fenger, but not sure, that said something about how the edit would show AC with the same reaction more than once and how it was spliced, etc. Here's the thing though.... I don't know about the rest of you, but when I "watched", I did more listening than watching, I am usually doing something else, and with this documentary, specifically, I was googling and reading here at websleuths the majority of the time, or possibly even playing Candy Crush LOL I was not always "watching", so some of those edits really had no bearing on my thought process.

Hey Missy! *waves tired hand* LOL!
    All good over here thanks!

Yes. I also watched a lot of MaM on my phone while doing other things, so some of the subtleties were missed. Didn't need em.

That doc couldn't have been made at all without extraordinary incompetence, (at the very least).

There comes a point when
    "incompetence" reaches a level where it becomes indistinguishable from malice!

(*Awww shucks folks, we messed up, but our hearts were in the right place!* Pffftt!).

If you add in the earlier false imprisonment, the ensuing cover up attempt and dodge when they were literally handed the name of the real perp, you would think they would have been meticulously by the book, on the Halbach case.

But they failed, (Hugely!), to follow even basic protocol
    . It becomes crystal clear what was going on.

All those who like to say, " "well sure, some "mistakes" were made by MCSO" , are pretty much admitting what we all know, There was an extreme miscarriage of justice in this case. Criminally so. Imo.

When backed into a corner all they ever have to fall back on is the tired, old claim that Mam is all we sheeple are going on.

It's insulting really. As if we would have to be superior beings, super sluethers, like themselves... who have superpowers and are able to resist the CULT of MaM.

But MaM only opened Pandora box, and MCSO spilled out. The truth is a matter of public record at this point.
    Last edited by Safeguard; 12-01-2016 at 03:38 AM.

Oh. You know they will IDK. Because...Steve Avery...

He's a bad, bad man. And that's the only this whole travesty is about right? ( Not. )
    I love you! Hope you're doing ok!😉 Hugs!

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Great to hear from you Safeguard Hope you are well!

Your post makes a valid point... not all of us were snowed by the documentary! I read another post in the last few days, I think it was Hoosen_Fenger, but not sure, that said something about how the edit would show AC with the same reaction more than once and how it was spliced, etc. Here's the thing though.... I don't know about the rest of you, but when I "watched", I did more listening than watching, I am usually doing something else, and with this documentary, specifically, I was googling and reading here at websleuths the majority of the time, or possibly even playing Candy Crush LOL I was not always "watching", so some of those edits really had no bearing on my thought process.
    Exactly! Same! There was an episode or two that I did watch more than once.
    When the transcripts and police reports came out..well, that's all the more confirmation for me😉

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Hey Missy! *waves tired hand* LOL!
    All good over here thanks!

Yes. I also watched a lot of MaM on my phone while doing other things, so some of the subtleties were missed. Didn't need em.

That doc couldn't have been made at all without extraordinary incompetence, (at the very least).

There comes a point when
    "incompetence" reaches a level where it becomes indistinguishable from malice!

(*Awww shucks folks, we messed up, but our hearts were in the right place!* Pffftt!).

If you add in the earlier false imprisonment, the ensuing cover up attempt and dodge when they were literally handed the name of the real perp, you would think they would have been meticulously by the book, on the Halbach case.

But they failed, (Hugely!), to follow even basic protocol
    . It becomes crystal clear what was going on.

All those who like to say, " "well sure, some "mistakes" were made by MCSO" , are pretty much admitting what we all know, There was an extreme miscarriage of justice in this case. Criminally so. Imo.

When backed into a corner all they ever have to fall back on is the tired, old claim that Mam is all we sheeple are going on.

It's insulting really. As if we would have to be superior beings, super sluethers, like themselves... who have superpowers and are able to resist the CULT of MaM.

But MaM only opened Pandora box, and MCSO spilled out. The truth is a matter of public record at this point.
    This. Every word.

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Oh and regarding the OP... the Griesbach book...

Considering he was "All In" in the, (so called), investigation of the Halbach case, I'm gonna give his opinion about as much credence as I will Ken kratz when his book comes out. (he likes to link himself to The Justice project, but they issued a statement saying they want nothing to do with the drivel he's shoveling , ( Paraphrasing lol!).

Police logs (bbm) for your perusal:

11/05/2005 11:08:30 D924 Narrative: CONTACT 204/209
    11/05/2005 11:09:46 D923 Narrative: LT LENK PAGED AT 1108 HRS.
    11/05/2005 11:11:18 D924 Narrative: CASO ONSCENE
    11/05/2005 11:32:22 D924 Narrative: 10-8 FROM RESIDENCE HEADING INTO HQ
    11/05/2005 11:43:24 D924 Narrative: CONTACT CRIME LAB OUT OF MADISON
    11/05/2005 11:57:59 D924 Narrative: RECEIVED CALL BACK FROM STATE CRIME LAB,
    608-831-5416 CALL BACK
    11/05/2005 11:58:28 D971 Narrative: PER STATE PATROL 4 UNITS RESPONDING,
    W313,W327,W336,W376
    11/05/2005 12:00:55 D924 Narrative: CRIME LAB WILL BE ENROUTE SHORTLY
    11/05/2005 12:10:46 D924 Narrative: MIKE GRIESHBACH NOTIFIED
    11/05/2005 12:31:54 D924 Narrative: Q/147 CLOSED WITH SIGNS, ALONG WITH
    147/KREUGER AND BACK ALLEY WAY
    11/05/2005 13:02:22 D924 Narrative: CALUMET COUNTY DA ONSCENE
    11/05/2005 13:31:17 D971 Narrative: MTFD'S COMMAND POST IS ENROUTE TO Q/147
    11/05/2005 13:56:54 D971 Narrative: CALUMET INVESTIGATOR AND MYSELF WILL BE
    OUT AT THE EARL AND CANDY AVERY RESIDENCE ON Y
    11/05/2005 14:01:39 D971 Narrative: PER S405 THE PARTIES HE WAS HOLDING ON TO
    WERE ALLOWED TO LEAVE PER ADA GRIESBACH

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...patch-Logs.pdf

Oh and regarding the OP... the Griesbach book...

Considering he was "All In" in the, (so called), investigation of the Halbach case, I'm gonna give his opinion about as much credence as I will Ken kratz when his book comes out. (he likes to link himself to The Justice project, but they issued a statement saying they want nothing to do with the drivel he's shoveling , ( Paraphrasing lol!).

Police logs (bbm) for your perusal:

11/05/2005 11:08:30 D924 Narrative: CONTACT 204/209
    11/05/2005 11:09:46 D923 Narrative: LT LENK PAGED AT 1108 HRS.
    11/05/2005 11:11:18 D924 Narrative: CASO ONSCENE
    11/05/2005 11:32:22 D924 Narrative: 10-8 FROM RESIDENCE HEADING INTO HQ
    11/05/2005 11:43:24 D924 Narrative: CONTACT CRIME LAB OUT OF MADISON
    11/05/2005 11:57:59 D924 Narrative: RECEIVED CALL BACK FROM STATE CRIME LAB,
    608-831-5416 CALL BACK
    11/05/2005 11:58:28 D971 Narrative: PER STATE PATROL 4 UNITS RESPONDING,
    W313,W327,W336,W376
    11/05/2005 12:00:55 D924 Narrative: CRIME LAB WILL BE ENROUTE SHORTLY
    11/05/2005 12:10:46 D924 Narrative: MIKE GRIESHBACH NOTIFIED
    11/05/2005 12:31:54 D924 Narrative: Q/147 CLOSED WITH SIGNS, ALONG WITH
    147/KREUGER AND BACK ALLEY WAY
    11/05/2005 13:02:22 D924 Narrative: CALUMET COUNTY DA ONSCENE
    11/05/2005 13:31:17 D971 Narrative: MTFD'S COMMAND POST IS ENROUTE TO Q/147
    11/05/2005 13:56:54 D971 Narrative: CALUMET INVESTIGATOR AND MYSELF WILL BE
    OUT AT THE EARL AND CANDY AVERY RESIDENCE ON Y
    11/05/2005 14:01:39 D971 Narrative: PER S405 THE PARTIES HE WAS HOLDING ON TO
    WERE ALLOWED TO LEAVE PER ADA GRIESBACH

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...patch-Logs.pdf
    So, SO nice to hear from you❤

Addicted

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    So, SO nice to hear from you❤

Nice to see you too... You're the reason I jumped back in posting...

I can be a little...abrasive(?), so I step back when I feel a fck u rant coming on. Time for a vaca at that point lol!
    But I am fiercely loyal. When I saw you receive a rather condescending reply upthread, ( come on Dexter you know )...

I was all, oh. no no no...

Disagree, debate your point, argue all you want, but when it gets to the state of "hand patting" and "Now now, little minion"... I simply cannot help myself!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast