1104 users online (156 members and 948 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

ND - Alicia Mitzel, 15, West Fargo, 25 Oct 2016

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Still nothing...

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Beautiful girl! Hope she's found safe and soon!

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindAliciaRoseMitzel/

Alicia is still missing. Per the FB find page linked above she possibly went to Standing Rock without her parent's permission.

I'm in ND and understand that there are stations at the entrance to the protest where people had to sign in, so I would think if she really went there, it would be easy enough to check those logs.

I can't imagine how they would allow an unaccompanied minor to enter though.

That's a great point! I do think it would be fairly easy for her to be there with an adult so she may have seemed accompanied. Or just used a different name? Just guessing.

I'm in North Dakota about 30 miles south of Fargo. This is the first I'm hearing of this case. I wonder why no one is on this media wise or even a bigger fb presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Myssij View Post
    I'm in North Dakota about 30 miles south of Fargo. This is the first I'm hearing of this case. I wonder why no one is on this media wise or even a bigger fb presence.
    Same here. Yesterday was the first time I saw anything about her, and only because i was on WS following a different case.
    The Standing Rock protest area is not even close to a safe place for an unaccompanied juvenile.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So sad that so much of the time there's little attention in the media or involvement with LE in these cases. There's a missing teen in LR where I live that wasn't considered endangered or missing under suspicious circumstances until a year later. Well, obviously they've lost a LOT of leads, and probably evidence, when a year passes before LE takes the case seriously. I hope this young lady is found and hasn't been abducted or worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alicia is still missing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bumping for Alicia

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wow, I was hoping that she would magically appear after they closed the protest camps, but I was sadly mistaken. I feel like it would have been really easy for her to hear have left the protest camps with whomever she met and could be anywhere. And still no local publicity on this.

Poster has been updated with a confirmed sighting March 8th

https://m.facebook.com/HelpFindAliciaRoseMitzel/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast