739 users online (82 members and 657 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...bond/93535662/

"After the hearing, Lt. Mike Aikens said his agency is still investigating posts that were made on Charles David Carver's Facebook page after his disappearance.

Charges against someone connected to those posts are still possible, he said.
    "We are still looking at a lot of leads, a lot of new leads," Aikens said. "We are not done."

Aikens said Anderson police are still trying to determine whether Nichole Carver is connected to Kohlhepp. They are asking anyone who has information to contact the Anderson Police Department at 864-260-4444.
    "We are asking anyone who may have seen them together, or who knows anything about whether they are connected, to please contact us," Aikens said. "If there is information out there, we need it."

LE must have a reason to believe she might have a connection to Kohlhepp somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "In law school, the concept of the jury is taught through the metaphor of a black box. Into the box, evidence and the law go. Out of the box, a verdict comes. But a black box doesn’t have feelings." - THE FACT OF A BODY by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich
    ✌️

As far as asking for help with connecting NN and TK, I think that they are more along the lines of crossing T's and dotting I's at this point. LE knows whether or not they are connected, they just need corroborating evidence to match up and back up what they know. Like we say in nursing, 'If it's not documented, it's not done."
    God Grant me the serenity to accept those things which I cannot change, the strength to change those things which I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past; there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Quote Originally Posted by eeyorelrn View Post
    As far as asking for help with connecting NN and TK, I think that they are more along the lines of crossing T's and dotting I's at this point. LE knows whether or not they are connected, they just need corroborating evidence to match up and back up what they know. Like we say in nursing, 'If it's not documented, it's not done."
    Yes, I think this too. I don't think LE thinks or has a particular assumption they are linked, I think they are inviting that information to come forward if it exists.

I will eat my hat twice over and film it for you guys if she's involved with TK.

ETA: Please don't hold me to the above. I'm a fickle beast and will change my opinion on the drop of a nugget of evidence
    Last edited by LozDa; 11-19-2016 at 06:06 AM.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14