1475 users online (276 members and 1199 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to think that.

Although... there's still part of me that thinks that if I were bearing the brunt of blame for my husband being missing and it was nothing to do with me, plus also possibly suspecting he's just gone and run off with his new girlfriend leaving me in the ****, I might try and get information on where they were too.

Perhaps not in the same way, but... you get my point.

I have hope for her not being involved. But it's dwindling.
    Follow your point "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as the saying goes"

To me she seems a bit of a drama queen busy body in other words just a messy person

DO YOU KNOW ME?
    Help Identify Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe - Slidell, Louisiana - June 19, 1986

Red/Brown (Auburn) Hair, 5'2-5'4, 20-30 yrs old, perfect teeth absence of wisdom, Scars; right knee, abdomen, right wrist, prior right hip injury, possible nose surgery, breast implants, 8-12 wks pregnant, marking of a ring left hand ring finger

LSU Faces: http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=383
    NAMUS: https://identifyus.org/cases/852
    Doe: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html

Was just coming to post this info!! Glad to see it has already been shared.

This is getting crazier!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    I am not sure this case can get any more crazier. Who could do such a thing in such a high profile case.
    RSBM

Remember that it wasn't always a high profile case. For a time there, no one seemed to be doing anything except blaming the ex-wife on SM.

Perhaps she just wanted to clear her name and prove that he was just off gallivanting with his new girlfriend.

Or maybe she wanted to see if it could be linked to her or TK.

I'm at a bit of a loss, but hoping for the former, rather than the latter conclusion.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Wow! Was just looking to see if this had been posted.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/336...ed-in-anderson

On the one hand I can't blame her for wanting to get the phone records and there may not have been anything nefarious about it--she may have wanted to locate Charlies so people would stop accusing her of being involved in the disappearance. On the other hand, she impersonated a police officer to try to get the records. Why didn't she work with the police to get the records legally? Or be honest about who she was--she was still his wife and could have told AT&T that.
    Because they require a warrant or subpoena. So being wife couldn't get records

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I think it's too easy for her to be the poster.

But the impersonating PO got me thinking maybe she threatened people saying she was a PO to get info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Maybe she will also be charged with the fake fundraising for CD funeral and burial.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    Aikens said the Anderson Police Department has not ruled out filing other charges against Nichole Carver. Investigators are still trying to determine who is responsible for at least some of the odd social media postings that began appearing on her husband’s Facebook page weeks after he vanished.

In September and October, several postings appeared on Facebook, including one that announced Brown and Charles David Carver had married. Other postings were more cryptic.
    Snipped by me....

Remember.... no one has said where / if CDC laptop has been found (conflicitng reports are that NN took it as part of the separation) . It would be really easy to post from someone's laptop or phone to Facebook. I have said before on one of the first threads, alluding to this topic. There is reason to believe that NN is possibly in possession of CDC laptop, as well as the one post that seem to be a slip and mention "my husband" during that timeline.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out she's behind the FB posts.

I believe there is possibly addition info, possibly even witness statements that have not yet come forward related to this. But - in a crazy case like this, sometimes it's hard to tell truth from fiction until the police confirm it.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    Maybe she will also be charged with the fake fundraising for CD funeral and burial.
    Technically, they were still married and by law the wife usually has precedent over the family. I'm not sure how they got around that, but possibly obtained her cooperation somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by x_driven_x View Post
    Technically, they were still married and by law the wife usually has precedent over the family. I'm not sure how they got around that, but possibly obtained her cooperation somehow.
    Yes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by transienthearted View Post
    Because they require a warrant or subpoena. So being wife couldn't get records

Doesn't that depend on if she had ever been joint on the account? I don't know how long they had been estranged, but I guess she was not on his account or on the hook for his bills since he was gone? Do we know that for sure? I've followed other cases where significant others or parents could access those records without a warrant because they were on the phone plan. I guess it is evident she was not but I still would have tried to talk the phone company into letting me see my husband's records instead of impersonating a police officer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Another thought.... surely, KB would have known if NN were involved? I doubt the intention was for KB to ever have been saved, so TK would not have been holding information back from her.

If KB had told LE that NN was involved, I don't think the arrest would be for impersonating a PO.....

Just thinking out loud.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't know if the family has done that yet, but....when my husband died in March this year in MN. the family by MN law can have a judge decide who makes the final arraigments. Don't know what the laws are in SC. but...also, of note, is yes she would be the first in line unless the family takes it before a judge.

When my husband was still my boyfriend, I was able to get information from his cell provider no problem. I could do it even easier still as his now wife...without impersonating an officer. I am curious of the motive. However, I don't think NN is the sharpest tool in the box either. So. There is that. It could be as easy as she was the poster on CDC's account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

MOO and all that jazz.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast