980 users online (156 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by x_driven_x View Post
    Snipped by me....

Remember.... no one has said where / if CDC laptop has been found (conflicitng reports are that NN took it as part of the separation) . It would be really easy to post from someone's laptop or phone to Facebook. I have said before on one of the first threads, alluding to this topic. There is reason to believe that NN is possibly in possession of CDC laptop, as well as the one post that seem to be a slip and mention "my husband" during that timeline.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out she's behind the FB posts.

I believe there is possibly addition info, possibly even witness statements that have not yet come forward related to this. But - in a crazy case like this, sometimes it's hard to tell truth from fiction until the police confirm it.
    But but but if TK was reading here (for example) he could have seen people were thinking it was the X-wife & threw a 'my husband' into the next post HE made....IYKWIM (just a thought)

At this point, nothing is a surprise anymore....

Also, back when you could still see posts of NN and KB, I remember seeing that they had liked each other's photos as far back as early 2014. They have been "friends" for awhile...maybe she really was worried. I recently read that she circled their apartment complex for the 1st week in one of these groups on FB. This case truly has been so windy that I really think it could go either way! I don't think she had anything to do with TK, but I do think she may have been dumb enough to mess with CDC's FB.

wow in the comments there, a couple of posters said that TK is back out on property with officers and has been there several hours....

The post about the ex being arrested for impersonating police....The comment saying this plot will thicken, and the 2 replies to it....

https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolina...54679041249166
    Last edited by Renee110; 11-08-2016 at 07:10 PM. Reason: edited to add link

Quote Originally Posted by surrogatemom View Post
    IMO, this date makes it more likely she wanted to know where he was as he had been gone 1 month and 9 days without any contact. Does anyone know what day it was when she said on FB she didn't care where they were and people were accusing her of being involved in their disappearance? Are we allowed to discuss her social media? I feel fuzzy on the boundaries now since she was arrested but is not a POI connected to the disappearance...
    Last edited by Gardener1850; 11-08-2016 at 06:54 PM. Reason: forgot about sept, duh!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

According to the police report NN called AT&T on October 8, 2016. The charges are almost a month after the impersonation event AND almost a week after KB was discovered at TK's property.
    IMO, she made some unfortunate decisions in an attempt to find out where CDC had disappeared to, possibly including hacking his FB account.
    Last edited by SouthernMom; 11-08-2016 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Update

Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if my husband was missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    IMO, this date makes it more likely she wanted to know where he was as he had been gone 9 days without any contact. Does anyone know what day it was when she said on FB she didn't care where they were and people were accusing her of being involved in their disappearance? Are we allowed to discuss her social media? I feel fuzzy on the boundaries now since she was arrested but is not a POI connected to the disappearance...
    1 month and 9 days. They disappeared end of August.

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

I think more is going to come out here. I don't think we know half of it yet

Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    1 month and 9 days. They disappeared end of August. LE already had had the pings for a month.

That's weird. I hit edit but it quoted.

Lily Tomlin

1 month and 9 days. They disappeared end of August.

Oh duh. I forgot Sept existed.

Still, it was not after he was found deceased at TK's property as some people first assumed. I guess after over a month she began to really worry.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    According to the police report NN called AT&T on October 8, 2016. The charges are almost a month after the impersonation event AND almost a week after KB was discovered at TK's property.
    IMO, she made some unfortunate decisions in an attempt to find out where CDC had disappeared to, possibly including hacking his FB account.
    If someone doesnt know anymore than their exhusband disappeared with another women and the days drag on and on then I can understand someone getting madder and madder about it and maybe doing something drastic.

The last thing they would even think about is someone had them against their will.

Its going to be very interesting to see where this is headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    If someone doesnt know anymore than their exhusband disappeared with another women and the days drag on and on then I can understand someone getting madder and madder about it and maybe doing something drastic.

The last thing they would even think about is someone had them against their will.

Its going to be very interesting to see where this is headed.
    I understand getting madder and madder, I've been so mad before that I couldn't form words but impersonating police never even occurred to me and if it did I wouldn't do it. I wonder what phone she used? I know our office phone shows the number calling... this is all kinds of stupid.
    Last edited by Renee110; 11-08-2016 at 07:03 PM. Reason: typo

I'm going to quote myself from a post I made on 10/14 in the original thread #1.

"There is a grammatical error that I find very interesting. Both the FB poster and the person who has been accused the most use the word "are" instead of "our" when writing. eg. "Me and K are fine and living are lives." Rumor because the person is not a POI at this point. Of course, it could be somebody trying to frame somebody."

(The person I was referring to was NN, and the posts are now all gone. Dumb me, no screenshots either, but I couldn't post them anyway.) Thoughts anyone?
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 11-09-2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Change to initials

Quote Originally Posted by Renee110 View Post
    I understand getting madder and madder, I've been so mad before that I couldn't form words but impersonating police never even occurred to me and if it did I wouldn't do it. I wonder what phone she used? I know our office phone shows the number calling... this is all kinds of stupid.
    As i have heard stupid is as stupid does. Jmo
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if my husband was missing.

Sounds like she was just desperate to find out where he was. If anything this makes her look less likely to be involved.Surely the fact that she pretended to be a police officer to try to find out where her missing husbands phone last pinged suggests she really didn't know where he was.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast