1143 users online (101 members and 1042 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1028
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    20,201
    Quote Originally Posted by becciboo81 View Post
    I would think that would be easily verified with his GPS work vehicle or two phones. I don't think so. Really weird that's just now being mentioned tho! A half wrapped gift is kinda strange to me.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I wonder what the tag said?

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    904
    I've finally worked out what is bothering me about the texts. And this is not a speculation of guilt about KP, just an observation that Sherri texting him to ask if he's home for lunch seems odd to me.

    Firstly, did they not have a conversation in the morning? How early in the am would KP have left for a mother of very young children not to have been awake or able to have a conversation with KP?

    Secondly, being that it was mid-morning and knowing that KP never takes his phone in with him on a job, Sherri would probably be aware that she wouldn't get a reply to the lunch question until... well, lunch. By that time, the question is a little redundant.

    I don't know where I'm going with this; I have no wild theories, I just think it's odd that she sent that message in the first place.

    Could someone else have sent the text? Or could she have been made to send it under duress?

    Where is Sherri?


    “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Arizona Gal
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythe View Post
    I know we are not sleuthing KP. Yet, does anyone think it is possible that he actually did come home for lunch? Or has LE accounted for that time? Might explain unwrapped tagged gift and the need to report it. Any comments?
    According to LE he was working all day and it was verified.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    201
    My husband doesn't come home for lunch but I'll ask questions that if he doesn't answer it's too late but it doesn't matter to me by then either. So if he replied in 20 minutes with a yes I'd fix a lunch. If he didn't, I wouldn't. I just don't think the text is out of place.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    I've finally worked out what is bothering me about the texts. And this is not a speculation of guilt about KP, just an observation that Sherri texting him to ask if he's home for lunch seems odd to me.

    Firstly, did they not have a conversation in the morning? How early in the am would KP have left for a mother of very young children not to have been awake or able to have a conversation with KP?

    Secondly, being that it was mid-morning and knowing that KP never takes his phone in with him on a job, Sherri would probably be aware that she wouldn't get a reply to the lunch question until... well, lunch. By that time, the question is a little redundant.

    I don't know where I'm going with this; I have no wild theories, I just think it's odd that she sent that message in the first place.

    Could someone else have sent the text? Or could she have been made to send it under duress?

    Where is Sherri?
    He may not have known when he left in the morning whether he would (or would not) be home for lunch. It probably depended on when he was called to a site (to install home theater equipment) and how long it took to complete the job. Maybe?

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    I'm kind of surprised also that EquaSearch has not been called in.

    So LE has not called in the feds/they are not utilizing Equasearch either

    I'm just not seeing the "urgency"

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    20,201
    I don't think Best Buy opens till 9 or 10.

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    20,201
    This Best Buy must be close to the house right?

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by sumzero View Post
    He may not have known when he left in the morning whether he would (or would not) be home for lunch. It probably depended on when he was called to a site (to install home theater equipment) and how long it took to complete the job. Maybe?
    Yeah, I mean it's not a massive red flag... nothing in this case is. Just things that bother me a bit. I can't put my finger on why! The only huge, glaring, elephant-in-the-room red flag is that Sherri isn't home with her babies where she belongs.

    I have this overwhelming feeling that this isn't going to end well. I'm just scrabbling around to find things that could be a clue. We all just want to find her.


    “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    20,201
    Anyone here remember Denise Amber Lee.
    Last edited by Eileen730; 11-10-2016 at 07:30 PM.


  11. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Arizona Gal
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by sumzero View Post
    He may not have known when he left in the morning whether he would (or would not) be home for lunch. It probably depended on when he was called to a site (to install home theater equipment) and how long it took to complete the job. Maybe?
    Logical explanation considering his job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #387
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I don't think Best Buy opens till 9 or 10.
    That would be the physical stores. Installers usually start earlier, as they are field personnel.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    20,201
    Maybe he Wont know if he can come home for lunch till he sees where his work will take him.

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by LozDa View Post
    Yeah, I mean it's not a massive red flag... nothing in this case is. Just things that bother me a bit. I can't put my finger on why! The only huge, glaring, elephant-in-the-room red flag is that Sherri isn't home with her babies where she belongs.

    I have this overwhelming feeling that this isn't going to end well. I'm just scrabbling around to find things that could be a clue. We all just want to find her.
    No, it probably won't end well.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    357
    During his search of the house, Keith says he found a partially wrapped present addressed to him from his wife and two kids. “She must have been wrapping her presents,” he says. “It is like an American flag pillow that she more than likely she made it. It wasn’t here when I left, so I know that she must have been working on that.”

    Was the tag already affixed to a gift that wasn't even fully wrapped yet? Or set beside it, I wonder. What occasion was the gift for, a birthday, an anniversary? I can't imagine wrapping a pillow up, especially one I'd made. If it was a nice surprise gift for my hubby I'd either put it on the bed or the recliner rather than wrap it. Maybe I'm weird though.

    I know he has been essentially cleared but there are a few odd things I've noticed that make me a little uneasy or unsure. I also get the feeling that they are different from most average American families, but I can't put my finger on it. They seem to be in "the elite"...I don't know why I feel this way, they are certainly beautiful looking people but he has a relatively average joe job. I have no idea what kind of income she was pulling in.

    This case is unsettling (most are, of course)...nothing is quite falling into place logically in my mind I guess.




    "Parting is all we know of heaven, and all we need of hell."
    ~EMILY DICKENSON~

Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11
    By sillybilly in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 957
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 03:04 PM
  2. Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #9
    By sillybilly in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 04:38 AM
  3. Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8
    By sillybilly in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 983
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 04:23 PM
  4. Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7
    By sillybilly in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 956
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 07:38 PM
  5. Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3
    By tlcya in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1267
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 10:17 AM

Tags for this Thread