946 users online (122 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    They had a brand new baby. How sad.

I wonder if his MO is offering odd jobs to young couples who are in bad situations.
    I would hazard that the job offer isn't actually a thing. I think it's drugs.

The sheriff said that KB and CDC were up to some things that weren't legal.

I would assume the lure to his place is drugs. And it's a pretty good lure because couples aren't going to tell others that they're off somewhere to organise a drug deal of some kind. So they just vanish...

All MOO.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

That was the first thing I thought, IMO the holidays were definitely a troubling time for TK. If she was incarcerated till 12-18, I think the article referencing at least 11 months buried is a little off. But if he killed them right away, hopefully there was not a longer captivity involved. I'm still perplexed on how they could identify the tattoos and yet not have recovered all of their remains. Also, not sure what to make with MM being shot in the head and JC shot in the torso (CDC in his upper extremities, IIRC). Did he want the men to suffer more?

Quote Originally Posted by Suglo View Post
    So they also went missing right before a major holiday - Christmas. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else recall 2 goats that were removed from the property? Unsure the reason for it, they may have been aggressive or needed medical attention.
    The 1st thought in my head was Kylr Yust statement "pigs eat bones"

DO YOU KNOW ME?
    Help Identify Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe - Slidell, Louisiana - June 19, 1986

Red/Brown (Auburn) Hair, 5'2-5'4, 20-30 yrs old, perfect teeth absence of wisdom, Scars; right knee, abdomen, right wrist, prior right hip injury, possible nose surgery, breast implants, 8-12 wks pregnant, marking of a ring left hand ring finger

LSU Faces: http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=383
    NAMUS: https://identifyus.org/cases/852
    Doe: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    The coroner says not all of their bodies were recovered.
    When reading accounts about the Superbike murders, I got the vague impression that the bodies (or at least one) had been mutilated in a particular way but that LE hadn't released the info. That way, if a killer came forward, those details would confirm that the killer was there. Sorry to be so graphic, but I wonder if the genitalia of the Coxie couple were removed. We do know that TK was obsessed with sex from a young age. Just my random thoughts.

I wonder if the head of JC was missing, therefore they can only determine gunshots to the torso. I believe he said they only had dentals on one set of remains, and that may explain that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by appaloosa1224 View Post
    I wonder if the head of JC was missing, therefore they can only determine gunshots to the torso. I believe he said they only had dentals on one set of remains, and that may explain that as well.
    Horrific

It's all just so senseless. These poor people who are struggling in life anyway and then they get some utter f@&!ing psychopath who just plays with their lives because he thinks he's clever!

Completely senseless. An absolute tragedy for all friends, family and victims involved.

I'm angry tonight. And so, so sad.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I have a question. Well, I have many questions but I'll start with this. Can any of you, my fellow WSer's, recall serial killers who targeted couples? I know him killing the males may simply be to eliminate the obstacles to the females he wanted to victimize, but it just seems so different to me.

TIA.

It's pretty common actually. The Zodiac Killer, The Night Stalker, Son of Sam, The Golden State Killer and now this guy, off the top of my head. I think it usually stems from some childhood anger at both parents. Often times, they enjoy the power of killing a man to then torture and kill his female companion or it can be anger at the couple having the human connection they are unable to have or understand.

someone else mentioned this but I agree.... I think he was doing it to humiliate the males and "take what is theirs".

the zodiac also targeted some couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I have a question. Well, I have many questions but I'll start with this. Can any of you, my fellow WSer's, recall serial killers who targeted couples? I know him killing the males may simply be to eliminate the obstacles to the females he wanted to victimize, but it just seems so different to me.

TIA.

no shortage of those. sad. this is crazy. I was so sure both of the bodies would be women hed kept. but it looks like he wanted couples.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    They had a brand new baby. How sad.

I wonder if his MO is offering odd jobs to young couples who are in bad situations.

after a year they would have decomposed significantly but their tattoos were visible.... do you think he dismembered them? why not Charlie then? oh man this guy is a ghoul...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    The BBM is not a good sign, imo...

http://wspa.com/2016/11/09/live-coro...hepp-property/

<snipped & BBM for Focus>

THE VICTIMS

· Meagan Leigh McCraw / Coxie, 25 -preliminary cause of death is gunshot wound to the head

· Johnny Joe Coxie, 29 – preliminary cause of death is gunshot wound to the torso.

They have been buried for at least 11 months.

More testing will be performed. The coroner says not all of their bodies were recovered.

I thought she had the baby in sept?

Quote Originally Posted by StarryNight View Post
    Bringing over the link that I posted in the other thread. Meagan was arrested after her baby tested positive for heroin. The article is dated 12/18/2015. We know that TK seemed to have a lot of disdain for drug users/dealers, based off of one of his posts on social media.

http://www.goupstate.com/news/201512...ive-for-heroin

holy! you know, they wouldn't release that I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMtnGirl View Post
    When reading accounts about the Superbike murders, I got the vague impression that the bodies (or at least one) had been mutilated in a particular way but that LE hadn't released the info. That way, if a killer came forward, those details would confirm that the killer was there. Sorry to be so graphic, but I wonder if the genitalia of the Coxie couple were removed. We do know that TK was obsessed with sex from a young age. Just my random thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMtnGirl View Post
    Imo, TK has escalated and is likely a very sadistic sexual psychopath,

<warning graphic info>
    http://www.practicalhomicide.com/articles/psexsad.htm

Psychopathic Sexual Sadists
    The Psychology and Psychodynamics of Serial Killers

By Vernon J. Geberth, M.S., M.P.S. ... De River speaks of sadism as a compelling element in some lust murders; in others, arousal is not derived ... It is not uncommon to read of offenders who physically and/or sexually tortured their victims.
    Last edited by Foxfire; 11-09-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Animals?
    Didn't he have Facebook posts stating that he was feeding possums are raccoons? When did he post that? Does anybody have a screen shot? Wonder if the dates match up to this couple?

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    I see their pic and I just weep for them. No matter what circumstances they were in at the time, there is always healing, hope, recovery and potential. This freaking waste of oxygen removed all of that from them and for their future. I'm so sorry for their families and loved ones. This case is hitting me super hard. Harder than any other I've ever followed here in all my years of being WS member.

God bless the families of the loved ones who suffered at the hands of this monster. May He surround them with mercy and comfort for as long as they need until they can move forward.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast