820 users online (132 members and 688 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Different Waffle House but has TK been ruled out in this?

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/336...-greenville-co

Deputies said a death was under investigation Monday after a body was found behind the Waffle House on Fairmont Avenue near Melvin Drive and South Pleasantburg Drive.

And... there it is.

Coxie’s were hired by Kohlhepp to clean, says friend

http://wspa.com/2016/11/17/coxies-we...n-says-friend/

Taylor says Meagan told her mother that a real estate agent hired her to clean homes and hired her husband Johnny to clean his property, and that the agent would drive them to and from the jobs.

From the same link as above:

The family of the Coxie’s wish that something could have been done sooner for their missing person case, but the Sheirff’s Office says there were no red flags about foul play in their disappearance.

This... makes me SO MAD.
    They were bailed out because of a job. A realtor was mentioned specifically. Couldn't they have at least looked into it?
    (no, of course not, I know)
    GRR!

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    Different Waffle House but has TK been ruled out in this?

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/336...-greenville-co
    They wouldn't say if they were connected, but LE asked for help finding a POI in a sexual assault in that area around the same time: http://www.live5news.com/story/33678...in-sex-assault

IMO, Henriette's murder did not involve TK.

Spartanburg couple remembered as fun loving, creative

Family and friends celebrated the lives of Johnny and Meagan Coxie during a memorial service held at Faith Renewed Church in Mauldin Sunday.
    A teddy bear Meagan played with as a child was displayed at the memorial service along with sports trophies awarded to Johnny. A video montage with pictures of the couple played throughout the service. Meagan was described as a fun free-spirited person who never put herself before others while Johnny was described as the typical American boy who was funny, athletic, creative and loved anything with wheels.
    http://www.goupstate.com/news/201611...oving-creative

Quote Originally Posted by soanyway View Post

On November 3rd, he added on Facebook: 'We need ebola to come as a huge snowstorm, wipe out half the population, then melt away…just tired of entitlement, rude ass people for no reason..people who race to cut in front of you to slam on brakes to make right turn…and that mother------ that stands in the isle( sic) at the grocery store ( and dude you know who you are) that blocks the isle (sic) checking out the microbrews and blocking everyone on their way to their average Michellob…***** move.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-dungeon.html

He seems to be the one with entitlement issues. Very judgmental individual.

Quote Originally Posted by soanyway View Post
    Just found this article that includes many of TK's cryptic FB posts and Amazon reviews. It also references the money he wanted transferred to the account for the girl's college. Does that mean she is an adult? I initially thought it may have been a child (not sure why). I know there is no logic with crazy, but I keep wondering what the motive could possibly have been for killing this young couple? Why did he shoot JC multiple times, but MC only once? He has 20+ years on them and is obviously not a spry individual. IMO, he must've had a very elaborate plan prior to setting it in motion or they may have stood a chance at overpowering him. Back to the motive, all I get is hate. Evil spewed by deep rooted hate. It appears that the least little incident could've provoked him into such rage. IMO, anyone that crossed paths with TK is lucky to be alive.

Bobo confirmed officers are closely examining his social media activity for clues to his crimes and whether he used his work as a realtor to snare his victims making the photograph part if the investigation.
    Postings on Amazon by a user named 'Me' on a wish list linked to his name began in 2014, close to the time he purchased the farmland and told local hunters to keep off in future saying: 'You're hunting days are over'

On November 3rd, he added on Facebook: 'We need ebola to come as a huge snowstorm, wipe out half the population, then melt away…just tired of entitlement, rude ass people for no reason..people who race to cut in front of you to slam on brakes to make right turn…and that mother------ that stands in the isle( sic) at the grocery store ( and dude you know who you are) that blocks the isle (sic) checking out the microbrews and blocking everyone on their way to their average Michellob…***** move.'

Officers said they did not yet know the motive as to why the married couple were shot dead or the type of gun or bullets used.
    But Clavenger added: 'There were some parts of the bodies we were not able to recover. But I really don't want to get into that because there is an open investigation.
    Police refused to reveal how the suspect mass murderer came into contact with the couple or how they came to be on Kohlepp's 95-acre land in Woodruff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-dungeon.html

He definitely had a lot of feelings of inadequacy going on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "In law school, the concept of the jury is taught through the metaphor of a black box. Into the box, evidence and the law go. Out of the box, a verdict comes. But a black box doesn’t have feelings." - THE FACT OF A BODY by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich
    ✌️

the post about bushhogging all day today and probably tomorrow and green paint. am I the only one that thinks that he meant KB?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6