1157 users online (202 members and 955 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
    Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    I've seen more recent flooding more south towards Fort Hall, but not up closer to Idaho Falls, although all the waterways are very very high and it's entirely possible but I'm just not very connected to the community. I just checked the local 8 weather alerts and they've got nothing currently for either Bonneville or Lemhi counties. But yeah there was a lot of snow this winter. IDK. I've lost most of my hope that he'll be found ever
    I hope I'm wrong. Of course, I was holding out for Mountain Lion for a very long time, so there's that... Take my opinion for what it's worth lol and my hope that it wasn't the parents has definitely clouded my judgement on this case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
    Hi Flourish, is it you that's loosely related to the family? Sorry if I have the completely wrong person!

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Hi Flourish, is it you that's loosely related to the family? Sorry if I have the completely wrong person!
    That's me. I wasn't local until within the last year.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

That's me. I wasn't local until within the last year.
    That's right, I know you don't know them or anything but is there any whisperings within the family or locally? Do you think people generally suspect the parents?

My coworkers all think mom is culprit and dad is just "weird." there's lots of "six degrees of separation" kinda thing around here, like my part of the family is so distant none of us know any of them, but like... The old nurse at my job is like... Jessica's aunt or something and my other coworker's cousin dated dad back in the day. By all accounts dad is "odd," mom is "suspicious," nobody ever says anything about ggp, and everyone thinks IR is super weird... My other coworker saw him recently at Walmart and he tried to talk to her, apparently using her name, and she's never actually met him just knew who he was, so IDK. Not as much local gossip as I'd hoped for when I arrived.

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

My coworkers all think mom is culprit and dad is just "weird." there's lots of "six degrees of separation" kinda thing around here, like my part of the family is so distant none of us know any of them, but like... The old nurse at my job is like... Jessica's aunt or something and my other coworker's cousin dated dad back in the day. By all accounts dad is "odd," mom is "suspicious," nobody ever says anything about ggp, and everyone thinks IR is super weird... My other coworker saw him recently at Walmart and he tried to talk to her, apparently using her name, and she's never actually met him just knew who he was, so IDK. Not as much local gossip as I'd hoped for when I arrived.
    You don't fancy having a few beers with your long lost "cousin" and seeing what's what? Just kidding you, but if only!

You don't fancy having a few beers with your long lost "cousin" and seeing what's what? Just kidding you, but if only!
    Lol. Nope.

Did Jessica move away when she married, and if so has she moved back? Or was it Vernal who moved away?

Horrible when the details start getting hazy, means it's been way too long...

Did Jessica move away when she married, and if so has she moved back? Or was it Vernal who moved away?

Horrible when the details start getting hazy, means it's been way too long...
    I'm not related, but I do remember Vernal had moved away to , wasn't it Utah? I have no idea about Jessica. Oh well, it appears we're all grasping at straws, eh?

I'm distantly connected too (like fourth cousins or something) and familiar with the area but not the people and no contacts to follow up to get more information. So I might as well be living on the moon for all the help I can be

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

According to Jessica's FB, the family is going to be at the campground July 7-9.

I wonder if LE (Penner) has been up there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by renarde View Post
    According to Jessica's FB, the family is going to be at the campground July 7-9.

I wonder if LE (Penner) has been up there yet.
    I haven't found anything about it, but it sure has been quiet hasn't it?

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40