1212 users online (200 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Makes me sad to think that the snow is coming again, and maybe no more chance to find him for a long while.
    Me too. I'm beginning to think there hasn't been any real effort in searching for him there because they have doubts that he is up there. I have doubts he is up there as well. We all have stated our beliefs that he could very well been taken far out of the area. Maybe LE is on the same page. Idk, but it's just so sad,

Is it at all possible that someone from the other camping group was out hiking and snatched this child while he was wandering around unattended?

I need to know when the camping trip was planned.
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Very quickly, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Very quickly, it seems.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Feb-2015/page3
    2/2015 Murdered woman (24) in Eustis/FL - "This wasn't your typical shooting or stabbing. You don't see things like this, especially in a smaller community like we have here…," Franquiz said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2017-70/page61
    2/2017 Murdered girls Abby and Libby in Delphi/IN - Police have not released how Abby and Libby died, but say the teens' immediate family members know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Me too. I'm beginning to think there hasn't been any real effort in searching for him there because they have doubts that he is up there. I have doubts he is up there as well. We all have stated our beliefs that he could very well been taken far out of the area. Maybe LE is on the same page. Idk, but it's just so sad,
    I agree, i doubt Deorr is up there either. And it is very sad that there are still no answers for Deorr's disappearance.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

From memory i think it was an on the spur of the moment event, but will stand corrected if not. Something about GGP getting old and it being one of his favorite places to go.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

When was the last photograph of Baby DeOrr taken? Not the last so-called sighting, but an actual pic with EXIF data? When did he really go missing? I suspect maybe around 4th July, nearly a week before he was reported missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alii View Post
    When was the last photograph of Baby DeOrr taken? Not the last so-called sighting, but an actual pic with EXIF data? When did he really go missing? I suspect maybe around 4th July, nearly a week before he was reported missing.

When I read your post I tried to remember when DeOrr was last seen before the camping trip. Been back searching on old threads with no luck.
    I thought I remembered someone in the family said he was seen at some family gathering, barbque or something, before the camping trip?
    Can anyone remember this? My memory lets me down nowadays.
    It's really a very important piece of information imo....... so LE surely must have checked it out? TIA
    The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by renarde View Post
    Unsettling, right?

He threw everyone under the bus, including the mountain Iion.
    That made me chuckle. I was a weird interview to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie View Post
    When I read your post I tried to remember when DeOrr was last seen before the camping trip. Been back searching on old threads with no luck.
    I thought I remembered someone in the family said he was seen at some family gathering, barbque or something, before the camping trip?
    It's really a very important piece of information imo....... so LE surely must have checked it out? TIA
    I believe it was somebody saw him on July 4th. Might have been that somebody ran into them with baby Deorr in WalMart or something like that.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

One of the sheriff’s more recent interviews mentioned it, but I don't remember what he said. That would be a good place to start if you wanted to look for it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by jessie View Post
    http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/mothe...-now/456234256

Jimenez has fond memories of his great-grandson, who he last saw at a barbeque just four days before the toddler disappeared. He says the family is holding on tight to the memories of the happy-go-lucky child.

"We've got a green ball that Brenda won't let nobody play with because it was [DeOrr's]," he explained. "We've got toys still sitting in the same spot where he left them in the house, because he played with them."
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Feb-2015/page3
    2/2015 Murdered woman (24) in Eustis/FL - "This wasn't your typical shooting or stabbing. You don't see things like this, especially in a smaller community like we have here…," Franquiz said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2017-70/page61
    2/2017 Murdered girls Abby and Libby in Delphi/IN - Police have not released how Abby and Libby died, but say the teens' immediate family members know the answer.

Does Jiminez have a pic with EXIF data to back his claim that he saw Baby DeOrr on the 6th July? Any photos of this family BBQ? I have my doubts. I also greatly doubt that "there are "toys sitting in the same spot in the house.... ". That would mean they hadn't cleaned up the toys for four days. They had no way of knowing DeOrr was going to go missing, so why leave the toys lying around the house for 4days without putting them away? I don't believe it.

We don't have the last known photograph of baby DeOrr. Where is it? When was it taken? We don't even have a photo from a week before. I would expect to have seen a photo of July 4th, at least.

So how long has baby DeOrr really been missing? Was it an accident on the night of July 4th? Or was he murdered? I can't believe that VDK and JM haven't been charged with anything, yet.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49