1379 users online (271 members and 1108 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Murphy's law says no verdict today because I have a sick kid home with me today and nothing else to do but hang around....it's like taking an umbrella with you on a grey day,..if you lug it around you never need it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    Wonder if the lightbulb trip is surfacing...he doesn't say it in either video?
    I've watched the RH-LH video just once, but I doubt he told Leanna about the lightbulb trip. Think that discrepancy would have come up in testimony.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    I've watched the RH-LH video just once, but I doubt he told Leanna about the lightbulb trip. Think that discrepancy would have come up in testimony.
    He didn't tell anyone..it came up on video review by LE and interviews with his lunch peeps.but he was detailed about everything else that day....

Have you watched them since it went to the jury? They are really interesting to watch after the fact

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Vinnie just said some of the jurors were taking notes from the actual transcripts and not really paying attention to the video.
    What site can I watch Vinnie on?

Have you watched them since it went to the jury? They are really interesting to watch after the fact
    I've watched RH's interview again. The RH-LH, not. It was unbearable enough the first time through.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    and with the wife:

Ok seriously the part where he is completely sobbing hysterically and the LH cell phone buzzes and he completely shuts off the sobbing and says your phone..who is it....
    How is that freaking possible? He's totally composed....t o t a l l y

Idk. IMO their process so far suggests a consensus (or acquiescence by jurors to a take-charge foreman) to methodically hone in on/gather up the evidence they think is key. They don't seem to have spent much time actually deliberating......
    Agree and their notes may not reflect the same on some of the "key evidence", thus the wishing to look again at the transcript for clarification. The transcript, was only provided as an aide so had to watch the actual evidence video's. JMHO

Watching RH-LH video on CC. RH just told LH that Cooper was eating his sausage biscuit and made repeated table-to-mouth hand gestures like Cooper was scarfing his sausage biscuit.

This does not align with ME report, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post
    Watching RH-LH video on CC. RH just told LH that Cooper was eating his sausage biscuit and made repeated table-to-mouth hand gestures like Cooper was scarfing his sausage biscuit.

It doesn't. But its not the only lie he told Leanna that day. He also said that Cooper was peaceful when he was dead. I think he was trying to make her feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post

Nope that is what I brought up yesterday. He only had potatoes and oj per ME.
    Plus he says cooper was running around and laughing so much in the play gym at cfa. Doesn't seem sleepy to me

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Murphy's law says no verdict today because I have a sick kid home with me today and nothing else to do but hang around....it's like taking an umbrella with you on a grey day,..if you lug it around you never need it.
    I have to be here for a painter, so I'm hoping there will be a verdict today. Afraid I might lose interest over the long weekend

I tend to believe this. I'm home most of the day today, too! If tomorrow was a court day the verdict would come down because I'll be on a plane... I was going to come back Monday but decided to come back Sunday night just in case!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTmo View Post
    I tend to believe this. I'm home most of the day today, too! If tomorrow was a court day the verdict would come down because I'll be on a plane... I was going to come back Monday but decided to come back Sunday night just in case!!!
    Oh you're right it definitely would have been tomorrow....planes are auto verdict lol

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast