626 users online (85 members and 541 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1082
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,412
    Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    Oh you're right it definitely would have been tomorrow....planes are auto verdict lol
    Apparently so is our barn. I've missed a few verdicts being out there!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Maisiebelle View Post
    It doesn't. But its not the only lie he told Leanna that day. He also said that Cooper was peaceful when he was dead. I think he was trying to make her feel better.
    Just watched the sausage biscuit (plus) section again. Seems to me RH told her a whole pack of lies about what happened at CFA. The sausage biscuit part was the least of it.

    Imo it's pretty clear his attention wasn't on Cooper while they were in CFA. They weren't having a "great time" together. RH was exchanging Whispers with Ms. X, and doesn't even seem to have noticed what Cooper did or didn't eat.

    RH says he told Cooper--are you ready for school? Strapped him in, hugged, kissed, because, etc.

    I've always thought none of that was true, beyond the strapping in, and that RH told LE all of it to make himself sound an attentive dad that AM when he wasn't anything of the sort.

    I also think it's odd he would have had to tell Leanna about that little ritual of his when strapping Cooper in....wouldn't she have observed that for herself at some point? Or, everytime the two of them took Cooper anywhere? I call BS.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    Nope that is what I brought up yesterday. He only had potatoes and oj per ME.
    Plus he says cooper was running around and laughing so much in the play gym at cfa. Doesn't seem sleepy to me
    I'm not sure the ME said that Cooper didn't eat anything else that morning besides potatoes. I think he said that is all he could identify, but that was pretty much the extent of the testimony about stomach contents. I don't believe he testified about whether Cooper could have fully digested something he ate that morning or if there were other contents that were just not recognizable in solid form.

    I don't think this is an issue.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Just watched the sausage biscuit (plus) section again. Seems to me RH told her a whole pack of lies about what happened at CFA. The sausage biscuit part was the least of it.

    Imo it's pretty clear his attention wasn't on Cooper while they were in CFA. They weren't having a "great time" together. RH was exchanging Whispers with Ms. X, and doesn't even seem to have noticed what Cooper did or didn't eat.

    RH says he told Cooper--are you ready for school? Strapped him in, hugged, kissed, because, etc.

    I've always thought none of that was true, beyond the strapping in, and that RH told LE all of it to make himself sound an attentive dad that AM when he wasn't anything of the sort.

    I also think it's odd he would have had to tell Leanna about that little ritual of his when strapping Cooper in....wouldn't she have observed that for herself at some point? Or, everytime the two of them took Cooper anywhere? I call BS.
    Well, lying to his wife is something he had an awful lot of practice doing.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,412
    Did RH ever ask LH how SHE was doing or if SHE was ok in the video of them at the police station?

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    Nope that is what I brought up yesterday. He only had potatoes and oj per ME.
    Plus he says cooper was running around and laughing so much in the play gym at cfa. Doesn't seem sleepy to me

    Really think that was all total BS. Cooper's daycare teachers said if Cooper was awake, he was walking. He was revelling in his ability to do so. And yet..not once do we see Cooper walking at CFA.

    Imo there is NO WAY a kid who has been actively playing like that consents to be carried out by a parent a few minutes later.

    What I envision is Cooper sitting there, picking at his food, while his father is on the phone, essentially ignoring his son.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Just watched the sausage biscuit (plus) section again. Seems to me RH told her a whole pack of lies about what happened at CFA. The sausage biscuit part was the least of it.

    Imo it's pretty clear his attention wasn't on Cooper while they were in CFA. They weren't having a "great time" together. RH was exchanging Whispers with Ms. X, and doesn't even seem to have noticed what Cooper did or didn't eat.

    RH says he told Cooper--are you ready for school? Strapped him in, hugged, kissed, because, etc.

    I've always thought none of that was true, beyond the strapping in, and that RH told LE all of it to make himself sound an attentive dad that AM when he wasn't anything of the sort.

    I also think it's odd he would have had to tell Leanna about that little ritual of his when strapping Cooper in....wouldn't she have observed that for herself at some point? Or, everytime the two of them took Cooper anywhere? I call BS.
    Omg...are putting a toe into the dark Side? Come on over...we have cookies

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Really think that was all total BS. Cooper's daycare teachers said if Cooper was awake, he was walking. He was revelling in his ability to do so. And yet..not once do we see Cooper walking at CFA.

    Imo there is NO WAY a kid who has been actively playing like that consents to be carried out by a parent a few minutes later.

    What I envision is Cooper sitting there, picking at his food, while his father is on the phone, essentially ignoring his son.
    I'm with ya most of the way.....I disagree that if he is trying to be best daddy in the world he holds him like a trained monkey

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Maisiebelle View Post
    It doesn't. But its not the only lie he told Leanna that day. He also said that Cooper was peaceful when he was dead. I think he was trying to make her feel better.
    RBBM. I agree. I also think that Cooper didn't appear like maybe RH (or any speaking only for myself) how would think one would look if found when/like RH found Cooper and was taken out of car. I guess my thoughts/mind would go to graphic thoughts/movie/tv stuff. IIRC he said he looked peaceful. (vs bloated, skin slippage so forth sorry but that what I thought when I heard him first time re how Cooper looked) You could see quick look of Cooper in couple photos, and it would be a better/more comforting visual than the prev graphic. JMHO *neither is what should have been, we all agree he should have been at LAA. But that not what happened.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTmo View Post
    Did RH ever ask LH how SHE was doing or if SHE was ok in the video of them at the police station?
    Negative. It's the Ross Harris channel.


  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by minor4th View Post
    I'm not sure the ME said that Cooper didn't eat anything else that morning besides potatoes. I think he said that is all he could identify, but that was pretty much the extent of the testimony about stomach contents. I don't believe he testified about whether Cooper could have fully digested something he ate that morning or if there were other contents that were just not recognizable in solid form.

    I don't think this is an issue.
    Thanks, I was wondering about the confidence rating of the stomach contents. Primarily due to ME turnover.

    OTOH, Like Hope pointed out, RH was really misrepresenting himself to LH. Too many details covering up his weakness (which makes me suspect NPD behavior).

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,412
    Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
    RBBM. I agree. I also think that Cooper didn't appear like maybe RH (or any speaking only for myself) how would think one would look if found when/like RH found Cooper and was taken out of car. I guess my thoughts/mind would go to graphic thoughts/movie/tv stuff. IIRC he said he looked peaceful. (vs bloated, skin slippage so forth sorry but that what I thought when I heard him first time re how Cooper looked) You could see quick look of Cooper in couple photos, and it would be a better/more comforting visual than the prev graphic. JMHO *neither is what should have been, we all agree he should have been at LAA. But that not what happened.
    But why volunteer that information at all? IIRC she didn't ask him how he looked. I just don't understand lying about information that was never requested to begin with.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by minor4th View Post
    I'm not sure the ME said that Cooper didn't eat anything else that morning besides potatoes. I think he said that is all he could identify, but that was pretty much the extent of the testimony about stomach contents. I don't believe he testified about whether Cooper could have fully digested something he ate that morning or if there were other contents that were just not recognizable in solid form.

    I don't think this is an issue.
    Interesting find......
    What is interesting about digestion process that people may not hear before is the different rate of digestion that may depend on the various elements of food.
    Carbohydrates come first and the easiest to digest, while meats and fats take the longest to clear on our digestive system.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by minor4th View Post
    I'm not sure the ME said that Cooper didn't eat anything else that morning besides potatoes. I think he said that is all he could identify, but that was pretty much the extent of the testimony about stomach contents. I don't believe he testified about whether Cooper could have fully digested something he ate that morning or if there were other contents that were just not recognizable in solid form.

    I don't think this is an issue.
    It's a credibility issue for RH imo

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTmo View Post
    But why volunteer that information at all? IIRC she didn't ask him how he looked. I just don't understand lying about information that was never requested to begin with.
    I think he thought she would care to know. It doesn't seem like she cared or was concerned at all.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Sidebar - Ross Harris Trial
    By tlcya in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 01-27-2017, 09:13 PM
  2. The Sidebar - Harris Trial
    By tlcya in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 09:01 AM
  3. Cooper Harris - Sidebar Thread
    By tlcya in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 388
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 10:23 PM
  4. 2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1106
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 07:59 AM
  5. 2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1223
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 07:23 AM