1289 users online (229 members and 1060 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTmo View Post
    But why volunteer that information at all? IIRC she didn't ask him how he looked. I just don't understand lying about information that was never requested to begin with.
    I have no idea why he said anything honestly. Just giving my opinion and what I thought or would have thought at the time (looks). As far as why he may have said anything, nerves, mind going in a million directions at once, just saying without thinking (which per LH and his friends and family, was under normal circumstances what he did also). JMHO

Also, both already knew "where" Cooper was (Morgue) so could have been one of the reasons why didn't ask to see him, then they found out that RH being charged, and we have no idea what happened after that video with the 2 of them. We do know what ME Inv Jackson testified to and what in the AR, that they had started working with a funeral home. http://media.wix.com/ugd/943520_7cd4...7173e7a14d.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    She was too busy asking if they could have more kids. Cooper? He's history. Moving right along...
    Context. She was checking to see if RH was suicidal. Listen to the very next question she asks after -i know this is a weird question, but (about more babies)....
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Janie meadows playing now

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTmo View Post
    But why volunteer that information at all? IIRC she didn't ask him how he looked. I just don't understand lying about information that was never requested to begin with.
    Maybe out of guilt? I do believe Ross talked too much especially in the interview with LE. He was saying things that didn't need to be said like when he straps Cooper in he ALWAYS tells him he loves him just in case we get in a accident ...... Why do we need to know that? To show what a great dad he is? He, IMO was really trying hard to prove this wasn't intentional. If it wasn't intentional, I don't think he needed to go the extra mile..
    Last edited by PaperDoll; 11-10-2016 at 11:45 AM.

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Just realized this looking at the AR pg 3/18. (RH knew that Cooper was not alive nor could be having been in the car since that morning) But just realized this:

RH was not on scene with Cooper was removed by ME, if we are to believe Stoddards testimony that the recording started around 6 pm (in the interview room where RH was alone)
    ME Inv Jackson says he pronounced at 18:36 (6:36 p.m.) http://media.wix.com/ugd/943520_7cd4...7173e7a14d.pdf

Stoddard testified that he told RH when he was in rear of Piper patrol car, where Cooper was being taken.
    LH arrived at LAA at 4:51 pm. Stockinger told her where Cooper was being taken, in the interview at Treehouse. Do we know what time she was arrived at the CCPD, CAPU office?
    Cooper was removed from scene at 16:45 (6:45 p.m.) and didn't arrive at the ME office until 19:04 (7:04 p.m.)

ME Inv Jackson 3 of 18.jpg
    Last edited by arkansasmimi; 11-10-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    He didn't tell anyone..it came up on video review by LE and interviews with his lunch peeps.but he was detailed about everything else that day....
    I've never really considered light bulb trip as really relevant to me personally. Two people forgot the trip but recalled when reminded. LE confirmed bulbs were out at RH home and bulbs needed. RH knew Home Depot retail store and his office both have high definition security camera's so there would be no way of hiding video evidence. I just think RH considered it an unimportant short bulb buying stop irrelevant to recall to memory. It could be assumed RH needed a reason for the 3 male lunch returners to suddenly find CH and RH have 2 witnesses but I never have really found that conceivable. I ifeel if RH wanted/needed 2 witnesses at lunch he would have ensured he had the 2 witnesses. For me personally, I no longer even consider the lunch visit to RH car while considering other evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Context. She was checking to see if RH was suicidal. Listen to the very next question she asks after -i know this is a weird question, but (about more babies)....
    I thibk she was obsessed with keeping Ross and his "affections". Insecure. Knew he was cheating. Only focused on doing what she could to prove Ross loved her and wanted her and no one else. Cooper was a means to secure her marrIage with Ross. I'm sorry but I don't think Cooper was number one for her. Not close.

We see women like this everyday. Desperate to have a man in their lives. Kid is a distant second. It's why so many women expose their vulnerable kids to their "wonderful" new man. Got dude babysitting within weeks of meeting him. Allowing him to "discipline" their poor kids. Ugh.

Her focus was Ross. His feelings. How he perceived her. Being wanted by him. Saving her marriage.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    I've never really considered light bulb trip as really relevant to me personally. Two people forgot the trip but recalled when reminded. LE confirmed bulbs were out at RH home and bulbs needed. RH knew Home Depot retail store and his office both have high definition security camera's so there would be no way of hiding video evidence. I just think RH considered it an unimportant short bulb buying stop irrelevant to recall to memory. It could be assumed RH needed a reason for the 3 male lunch returners to suddenly find CH and RH have 2 witnesses but I never have really found that conceivable. I ifeel if RH wanted/needed 2 witnesses at lunch he would have ensured he had the 2 witnesses. For me personally, I no longer even consider the lunch visit to RH car while considering other evidence.
    Agree to disagree. I think it's a very important part of the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    But it was a big deal because Ross went back to his car and Cooper was there either already dead or close to it. Ross hesitated, and a long one at that when he was talking about lunch in his interview. He simply choose to by pass the HD/lightbulb trip. He gave details of other things he did that day, why even mention going to lunch with the guys? Most people go to lunch or have lunch at work. He mentioned going to the movies, no need for that either. He remembered what he did that day including getting lightbulbs but forgets Cooper in the car after 30 seconds??? Then through out the day he simply goes about his day without anything trigging Cooper?

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Per Court Chatter: Jury is watching a video of testimony (one of the young women).

http://www.courtchatter.com/ross-har...-live-stream-1
    Weird.

Maybe they've moved on to the sexting charges.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I thibk she was obsessed with keeping Ross and his "affections". Insecure. Knew he was cheating. Only focused on doing what she could to prove Ross loved her and wanted her and no one else. Cooper was a means to secure her marrIage with Ross. I'm sorry but I don't think Cooper was number one for her. Not close.

We see women like this everyday. Desperate to have a man in their lives. Kid is a distant second. It's why so many women expose their vulnerable kids to their "wonderful" new man. Got dude babysitting within weeks of meeting him. Allowing him to "discipline" their poor kids. Ugh.

Her focus was Ross. His feelings. How he perceived her. Being wanted by him. Saving her marriage.

She wanted RH to NEED her

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Didn't he tell her right away "I'm worried about YOU?"
    He did.

Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    Janie meadows playing now
    In the courtroom? Where are you seeing this?

I have this site up and not once have they gone "live" http://www.wildabouttrial.com/trial_...s-live-stream/

Quote Originally Posted by minor4th View Post
    Weird.

Maybe they've moved on to the sexting charges.
    Jury isn't watching. Vinnie is just running all the videos today for panel discussion to wastetime

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    In the courtroom? Where are you seeing this?

I have this site up and not once have they gone "live" http://www.wildabouttrial.com/trial_...s-live-stream/
    http://www.courtchatter.com/ross-har...-live-stream-1

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast