646 users online (66 members and 580 guests)  

Websleuths News

MI - Yolanda 'Nikki' Williams, 26, Kalamazoo, 4 Nov 2016

http://wwmt.com/news/local/kalamazoo...rn-home-safely

KALAMAZOO, Mich. (NEWCHANNEL 3) - A Kalamazoo family is begging for their daughter to return home, after she disappeared nearly a week ago.

"The longer they're out there, the harder it is to find them. That's what I'm afraid of," said Sandra Hester, the mother of missing 26-year-old Yolanda "Nikki" Williams. Williams has been missing since Friday. Her family says she suffers from schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder, and is off her medication. They're worried someone may be exploiting her.

Newschannel 3 spoke with Williams' family Thursday, as police continue their search for the missing mother. "She's very, extremely unpredictable," said Williams' sister, Amy Bell. Hester says her daughter's mental illness is so severe that she requires constant supervision. "She's very vulnerable. She's easy to manipulate. .Very easy. Anybody wants they can get...anything they say...she'll do," she said. Williams lived with her family and mother at their Milwood neighborhood home. Her family installed security cameras covering every door, window and room in the house, so she wouldn't get out without them knowing. "That's why I put an alarm on every window except for this one because I figured nobody could get out this window," Hester said, referring to a small bathroom window. But Friday night around 11 p.m., Nikki appeared to escape from the first floor bathroom window. Hester believes someone helped Nikki leave. "I feel in my heart that she met someone online. The reason why I feel that way is because she couldn't have gotten out that window herself. There's just no way," she said.

Six days later, there is no apparent sign of Nikki. The family did receive a phone call from her a night later, though. They say she appeared to be at hotel with a group of people, possibly held against her will. Her family says Nikki's five year old daughter hasn't been the same since mom disappeared. They don't think Nikki would abandon her daughter.

The family is offering a $1,000 reward for information that helps bring Nikki home. Anyone with information is being asked to call Kalamazoo Public Safety.

~NineMilly~
    "Ghost of the Woods"

Facebook Profile

~NineMilly~
    "Ghost of the Woods"