1220 users online (229 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaydence View Post
    Is there a way to get a notification if you've been quoted or if a post has been liked? I find myself missing some things. Thank you!
    Bumping this. Thanks!

the killing season

i was wondering if the killing season is going to keep investigating the murders, is there going to be more episodes. there are still so many unanswered ? about the killings..

I have a question about verified members. Are they professionals who are/were involved in a specific case or can they also be just a professional in a general sense as in a doctor or a police officer?

I only ask because I am a funeral director and while I have never been personally involved with the cases discussed here, there were a number of threads I contributed to and gave commentary based on my profession. I was just wondering. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LilacStar79 View Post
    I have a question about verified members. Are they professionals who are/were involved in a specific case or can they also be just a professional in a general sense as in a doctor or a police officer?

I only ask because I am a funeral director and while I have never been personally involved with the cases discussed here, there were a number of threads I contributed to and gave commentary based on my profession. I was just wondering. Thanks!
    You can become a (general) "verified expert" in your field. More info here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8