809 users online (92 members and 717 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I have a question. To bring up a case do I start a new forum? I tried starting a new topic but it said I didn't have permission.

Uah

Quote Originally Posted by Uah View Post
    I have a question. To bring up a case do I start a new forum? I tried starting a new topic but it said I didn't have permission.

Uah
    Welcome, Uah. You will require a few more posts before you can start a new topic thread. I believe the minimum posts is 15 right now. If you want to start a new thread in the LISK forum, It will have to be approved by an admin or mod. You can pm one of us with your idea. If it's appropriate, and not redundant, in most cases we will approve it.

In most forums, such as MISSING PERSONS DISCUSSION and others, you can start a thread without mod approval. Please remember to include a link to MSM to support your topic.

Hope that helps. If not, don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Regards,

Bessie
    WS Administrator
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Thanks for the help everyone!! Very helpful. Ready to roll 🔎

Uah

Hello I have one more question. If we were to talk to someone about a case outside this website, what are your feelings on registered users saying they are apart of Websleuths ?

Uah

(Yay, thanks for this, subscribing bc I'm see I'm going to need this link at some point.)

Hello I have one more question. If we were to talk to someone about a case outside this website, what are your feelings on registered users saying they are apart of Websleuths ?

Uah
    Great questions, firstly try this thread;
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...mp-Information

There is info on contacting other members and personal contact information. There are other FAQs and I will look but I generally start here.;
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

In general, anyone is free to say that they are part of Websleuths, but always use caution when interacting with others outside of the website especially if it involves giving out personal information. Like any site, anyone can claim anything and before giving out any personal details, use caution.

JMO
    Happy Day to everyone!

All New Members and Guests
    To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information . . . And Also - WS Lingo

In the Atlantic City murders all the vitims faced east. While looking at a map i noticed that harrahs resort is directly east of the golden key. Maybe worth looking into????????
    Last edited by Razzle73; 11-20-2016 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Wrong name on resort

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle73 View Post
    In the Atlantic City murders all the vitims faced east. While looking at a map i noticed that hannahs resort is directly east of the golden key. Maybe worth looking into????????
    Razzle73. Please feel free to browse the various LISK threads and see how people weigh in on your views! Looking forward to seeing more posts!
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...-Serial-Killer

If you have any question as to how Websleuths works please post them here!

Happy Sleuthing!
    Happy Day to everyone!

To Websleuths!

I'm new to forums in general. I'm not sure how to operate around them. I'm interested in the cold cases forums, but I'm looking for mississippi cold cases. If there are any, how do I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by bkells13 View Post
    I'm new to forums in general. I'm not sure how to operate around them. I'm interested in the cold cases forums, but I'm looking for mississippi cold cases. If there are any, how do I find them?

Here's one if it works. That's where I'm originally from. Just search the forums for particular cases. You can search Mississippi and filter results. Helps if you have Tapatalk app. Sorry for stepping in just thought I could help. Good luck !!

Uah

Quote Originally Posted by bkells13 View Post

bkells13!!

Try this link for cold cases.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?37-Cold-Cases

You can do a forum search for Mississippi if you go to the bar directly under the title "Forum: Cold Cases" and look to the right - you will see 'forum tools' and 'search forum". Try that.

Let us know if you find something you like!

Happy sleuthing!
    Happy Day to everyone!

To Websleuths!

I tried to start a new topic under missing persons and it said I didn't have permission. Am I not allowed or am I doing it wrong?

Uah

It says I'm pending approval

Uah

I tried to start a new topic under missing persons and it said I didn't have permission. Am I not allowed or am I doing it wrong?

Uah
    Nah the thingy has to reference the whatsit and a Mod will approve. I believe an admin said you need 15 posts which you have. You can alert and ask or else message a Mod by looking on the forum title;
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...KILLING-SEASON

Then look below at the list of "Moderators of this Forum".

HTH!
    Last edited by Steleheart; 11-20-2016 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Typong lol
    Happy Day to everyone!

To Websleuths!

Quote Originally Posted by Steleheart View Post
    Nah the thingy has to reference the whatsit and a Mod will approve. I believe an admin said you need 15 posts which you have. You can alert and ask or else message a Mod by looking on the forum title"
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...KILLING-SEASON

Then look below at the list of "Moderators of this Forum".

HTH!
    Sorry to bother you. It keeps saying I'm pending approval. I can't start any topics or discussions.

Uah

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast